Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
student traing (TheRealBatt05,darkharvest01,azn_lion dance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealBatt05

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:12 pm

azn_lion dancer
TheRealBatt05
(( You guys dont keep posting.... wait for a reply... jesus christ... im sorry... i am probably better at RPing but come on its common sense... i could leave and you guys would still be attacking...))
Jesus it's not keep posting it's yeah posting and it's not wait for a reply it's keep replying and it's not iam srry it's were srry it's not Iam probably better at rping it's Iam better at RPGING scream

(( i didnt understand a single thing you said... screw it you guys are going down...))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:16 pm

Sakiuma grew angered at their attempts and pulled out several shuriken and launched several in all directions, so everything on the ground would be hit as he backed up getting a view of the whole room.

TheRealBatt05

xMissInfamous

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:16 pm

*hand sigh* (acid of 1000 fangs)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:18 pm

azn_lion dancer
TheRealBatt05
(( You guys dont keep posting.... wait for a reply... jesus christ... im sorry... i am probably better at RPing but come on its common sense... i could leave and you guys would still be attacking...))
Jesus it's not keep posting it's yeah posting and it's not wait for a reply it's keep replying and it's not iam srry it's were srry it's not Iam probably better at rping it's Iam better at RPGING scream

hahaha and besides i split the attack so i dont make a post to long!!
and its not common sense to wait for you to attack! if you wait for the person to attack then you would have no fighting skills at all i mean it stupid to wait for the other person to attack cuz you wouldn't want them to beat you rite

AnimeNinjaz16

TheRealBatt05

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:19 pm

(( see... you guys think RPing is quick... its not... being literate you can put up a long post... its better... and no if you wait you wont lose... im frickin typing a response... how am i going to attack you 10 times... if you havent even done anything to me.... screw it you guys can take the win idc im not going to RP with you guys not until you learn how to do it better... and go ahead qoute this and reword all the crap...))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:21 pm

ok if thats how it is...
*grabs a blindfold and covers eyes and gets a small blind fold and covers Nakama's eyes too* heh heh heh

AnimeNinjaz16

xMissInfamous

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:24 pm

TheRealBatt05
(( see... you guys think RPing is quick... its not... being literate you can put up a long post... its better... and no if you wait you wont lose... im frickin typing a response... how am i going to attack you 10 times... if you havent even done anything to me.... screw it you guys can take the win idc im not going to RP with you guys not until you learn how to do it better... and go ahead qoute this and reword all the crap...))
fine then dont be in the squad... stare becasue it's two over one. And I think the rules are if one ninja hates the other we have a far trial to vote
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:26 pm

azn_lion dancer
TheRealBatt05
fine then dont be in the squad... stare becasue it's two over one. And I think the rules are if one ninja hates the other we have a far trial to vote

((I dont hate you i just dont feel like RPing with you for you dont know how to RP.... you may know how.... but you dont wait to see the others actions...))

TheRealBatt05

xMissInfamous

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:27 pm

TheRealBatt05
azn_lion dancer
TheRealBatt05

((I dont hate you i just dont feel like RPing with you for you dont know how to RP.... you may know how.... but you dont wait to see the others actions...))
hmmm I love RPGing it's fun it's just that we do it diffrently ninja
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:30 pm

azn_lion dancer
TheRealBatt05
azn_lion dancer
TheRealBatt05

(( its 'RPing"=RolePlaying; RPG= RolePlayingGame.... and you know how you just don't do it right... you post and you wait for the other's post so you can respond... you dont post, and post, and post... because what if the other person is literate and types long posts, or types slow so he cant catch up with you.... you have to learn to be patient and thats all...))

TheRealBatt05

xMissInfamous

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:32 pm

TheRealBatt05
azn_lion dancer
TheRealBatt05
azn_lion dancer
TheRealBatt05

(( its 'RPing"=RolePlaying; RPG= RolePlayingGame.... and you know how you just don't do it right... you post and you wait for the other's post so you can respond... you dont post, and post, and post... because what if the other person is literate and types long posts, or types slow so he cant catch up with you.... you have to learn to be patient and thats all...))
grrrrr U are very ignorent!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:35 pm

azn_lion dancer
TheRealBatt05
azn_lion dancer
TheRealBatt05
azn_lion dancer
TheRealBatt05

(( im persistent... im a virgo... one of my traits is not being the first one to give up in an arguement.... idc what you call me all im saying is the truth... ppl who dont spell right RP better than u and Koi... learn to RP 'Correctly' and i will happily spar with you... Good day.... if you want me talk to me cuz im not checking back here for a while...

TheRealBatt05

xMissInfamous

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:38 pm

TheRealBatt05
azn_lion dancer
TheRealBatt05
azn_lion dancer
TheRealBatt05

(( im persistent... im a virgo... one of my traits is not being the first one to give up in an arguement.... idc what you call me all im saying is the truth... ppl who dont spell right RP better than u and Koi... learn to RP 'Correctly' and i will happily spar with you... Good day.... if you want me talk to me cuz im not checking back here for a while...
Well maybe we think that your not fit to be in the team idc either becasue we are still a squad and we dont have to like each other just work together So yes I dont agree with your word but I do agree with mines so just leave us be evil
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:38 pm

(( he is righ you have to wait for him to post because if you post post post its god modding))

riotb0y

xMissInfamous

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:39 pm

riotb0y
(( he is righ you have to wait for him to post because if you post post post its god modding))
hey iam not the one doing it but on the other hand Iam not fair to juge either
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces