Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
the drunken party (need members) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

...not to sure what to put here
View Results

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:57 pm
"Come on, Demyx. Let's give them a real show." said Axel as he changed the tune of the music. "Let's play some Ramnstein! This song is called "Links 2 3 4" called out Axel as he began to stomp his feet as if he was marching and began singing in germen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:37 pm
wrath of suzuku
[PC] Chaos
Zexion awoke from his little black out.

"where am i"
in a bar

OH YEA!" he shouted " MORE SAKI!!!!!!"  

PC Chaos the second

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:05 pm
Demyx nodded his head to Axel. "All right, let's go!" Demyx jumped in the air and got all into the Rammstein song as he played the tune. "I wish I knew German, then I could sing too."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:51 am
Riku laughed as he watched his friends dance."Dance Duudes Dance." he yelled." I love this song. I wish I understood the lyrics though."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

wrath of suzuku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:07 pm
PC Chaos the second
wrath of suzuku
[PC] Chaos
Zexion awoke from his little black out.

"where am i"
in a bar

OH YEA!" he shouted " MORE SAKI!!!!!!"
yeah me to my treat  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:49 am
Xia grinned as she watched them on stage. "Go guys go!" she shouted and laughed.  

The Sphinxyness

wrath of suzuku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:58 pm
play like the wind  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:06 pm
"Fine! I will!" Xaldin said, almost losing balance. He got on stage and grabbed Demyx, holding him like a guitar.  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

wrath of suzuku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:45 pm
where a camera when you need one  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:43 pm
"Oh no you don't!" Demyx takes a swing with his sitar that collides with Xaldin's face, causing Xaldin to collapse backwards over the front of the stage. "Take that!"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Xia gave a bit of a damsel in distress cry as she watched this and hopped on stage and hid by Demyx and Axel. "That's right bully, stay away from us!" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:07 pm
Xaldin stood back up, confused by the blow and the alcohol. "Huh? Where did that guitar go to?" He looked around and noticed Luxord. "There it is! Get back here, guitar!"  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:18 pm
Finishing his song, he Requested to Xia, who was hiding behind him and asked her, "What would you like for me to play for you or perhaps you would like to sing a song?" asked Axel as he gave her a small wink. Hey, Riku get over here, you can play the drums correct? If not, anyone in this bar know how to play?" asked Axel as he downed another shot of sake. "Hail to the Sake!!!" yelled out Axel as he gave Xai a mic and whispered, "Show us how sweet you're voice can really be. I'm sure its a real ripper."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:27 pm
Riku laughed as he down another sake and went on stage. " yeah I know how to play the drums Romeo. What song do you want to sing axel."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:32 pm
"That's up Xia what we play. But for now, let's do some killer practice." said Axel as he began to jam out with Demyx.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff