Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
Favorite Female Movie Character (ReVote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest?
  Alice
  Rain
  Angie
  Terri Morales
  Betty
  K-Mart
  Red Queen
  White Queen
  Other
View Results

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:44 pm
Either that or she would have been able to escape if she couldn't get past the fact that they were kids...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:58 am
Either way, Terri was useless, and pretty much created as a character for the sole purpose of zombie fodder... Well, no, there was also her camera... But I guess that's the good thing about zombie movies.

"We need to bring a camera into the picture."
"Okay, so let's introduce this weather lady character."
"And?"
"And then we'll just kill her off and let the camera go to the important characters."
"Yey! An excuse for someone else to get eaten."  

Biohazard EXTREME

AggressiveExpansion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:21 am
Alice kicks so much a**, it isn't even funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:23 am
extinction just pissed me off at some points...and i'll spend my post listing them!

first, if i watched it again, I'll be laughing my a** off at the fact that the guys in that facility are killing off limitless clones of Alice, I mean, If i saw that mine shoot up, I'll be hitting the dirt. but then again...its a movie...

next part, the crows....
What the ********? I know that the virus was contagious and all but damn! thats ridiculous! and it just so happens to take one person (conveniently appearing of course at the right moment) to blast them all to hell with some telekinetic mind trick!

oh and my "favorite" part, the battle in Las Vegas, sure its nice an all, but ********, I would of saw the container trap a mile away! and it just so happens that only two girls (alice and Clair) to be the only ones doing some damn damage. while everyone else is either running and screaming, fighting and getting trapped under something or taking a few of those things with them off a mini-tower (which is funny, painful and suckage all at the same time).
and those umbrella guys remind me of campers from TF2, their just sitting there on the roof above the hole fight just watching...and then Alice goes to chase them down....If I where one of them guards, I would of turned and opened the ******** up on that b***h! just "GAAHH! EAT LEAD b***h!" while though I could get my brains blown out of my skull...but at least i done something than just sit there, turn and get shot.

and finally, the showdown between the tyrantish thing...so sad that it puts the nemesis fight to shame...by a long shot.

one more thing, why the ******** do they kill off the cowboy characters (those recognized as the guy with the familiar style hat and high powered rifle), I mean i know its part of the movie, but for shitting aloud! why make them die in the most horrific ways? Like having one variant catch a rocket (******** Crockets...) or landing head first on one of the bottom beams of the mini-eifle tower...Its just anyoing having the real kind of characters die so horrifically and cheaply. while the fictional kinds get go out with a bang or some how survive with not even a scratch on them!!!

on one note though...I have to give credit to how Carlos died, running a tanker truck into a crowed of zombies then watch them try to get in the cab while having the last smoke of his life...

so In closing...Who ever the hell is in charge of these movies better do something better in the next installment or I'm just going to pity new generations of RE gamers...because their going to be completely confused on why the games are not like the movies...thats all...  

ClockWork Pen

Aged Businessman

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:00 am
Well, you're entitled to your opinion, but still, the movies have no correlation to the games. They weren't meant to be that way. If the movies followed the games exactly, there'd be no plot twists, no surprises. Anderson basically took Resident Evil and made it his own. Sure he used different elements of the games, but I think that only added to his storyline, not diminish it.

As far as the crows go, clearly they fed on infected flesh.... I think they even stated that in the movie.

Alice's powers were just another element of the movie. It's just another direction that Anderson wanted to explore.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:32 pm
And hey, you can complain about the movies all you want, but it's the games that are in a state of emergency right now. Capcom has crossed WAY more lines out of RE with their recent games.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
And hey, you can complain about the movies all you want, but it's the games that are in a state of emergency right now. Capcom has crossed WAY more lines out of RE with their recent games.

I concur, even though I agree with Rift on that one. I don't care HOW super-human you are: you cannot beat up Nemesis or a Tyrant by means of a fist-fight.

I mean, consequently enough (but let's hope this never happens), she may even get in a fight with Talos. Can you imagine how retarded that would be? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:31 am
Well, I imgaine if Wesker had to go up against a Nemesis or a Tyrant in a fist fight, in the games, he'd be able to take them on. So what's the difference? If anything, movie Alice is stronger than game Wesker.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I imgaine if Wesker had to go up against a Nemesis or a Tyrant in a fist fight, in the games, he'd be able to take them on. So what's the difference? If anything, movie Alice is stronger than game Wesker.

But Wesker exists in the movies, doesn't he? Sheesh, if that happens, we're gonna have one epic fight on our hands. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:11 pm
Well, so far we don't really know if the movie Wesker has any powers at all. Although I could see it, and it would be pretty cool. If there's a fourth movie... Which, logistically, movies usually stick to trilogies, but Extinction being the highest selling in the box office of the three, I don't see why Sony wouldn't push for a fourth movie. Afterall, Anderson does leave his movies open for sequels.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, so far we don't really know if the movie Wesker has any powers at all. Although I could see it, and it would be pretty cool. If there's a fourth movie... Which, logistically, movies usually stick to trilogies, but Extinction being the highest selling in the box office of the three, I don't see why Sony wouldn't push for a fourth movie. Afterall, Anderson does leave his movies open for sequels.

Oh man... If that happened, that would be the only one of the three I would want to see. xD

I just don't really want to see them in the first place, simply because they don't follow the games one single bit, and the acting does no justice to the series. (I know you told me why, but I'm picky like that xd )  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:15 am
Well, the movies kick a**. It's your loss.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Captain zune

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:27 pm
I really have to go for Rain because I've been writing for her in advanced role plays ever since I can remember. And hey, I own the Rain fanlisting. Ha!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:55 am
i luved rain! dey shuda kept her alive, she wud hav made the sequels more enjoyable! hated apocalypse but thought extinction pulled it back! roll on re4! surprised  

Ubervamp89

DamnBlackHeart

Romantic Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:36 pm
Rain is awesome! She made the movie even more interesting to watch because of her attitude/ kick a** personality.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games