Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Announcements - Updated in Dec. 2nd 2006 (IMPORTANT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:15 am
Well, yes, but see, I somehow doubt we all remember the usernames of people in the guild with 0 posts o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:17 am
Zurgiea
Well, yes, but see, I somehow doubt we all remember the usernames of people in the guild with 0 posts o.o

I haven't tried switching Gaia server (Dale, Reinhart etc) to view the members list. That might work... sweatdrop

EDIT: It doesn't. neutral  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:19 am
With mine, it appears that when you click on the second page or whatever, it adds another URL to the end of the current URL o.O It looks really weird. Then I deleted the current URL and it still didn't work. Hard to explain.

Anyways, I'm off. I'm home sick again today and mom's taking me to the doctor's in a few hours to see if she'll actually know anything about the chest pains when I breathe, seeing as the nurse last time was all like "oh it'll go away.." PSHT. That was in May, so yeah, didn't really come true. Ebil asthma.

Yes, I'm off xd Seeya.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:23 am
Cya.

Gah, this thread really has gone off-topic. I give up. gonk  

Khorkalba

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:25 am
I am going to decline both of these requests. They just don't seem fit for the guild... one is a rabid fangirl, the other is a bit...dumb o.o

And I'll add the one-week-no-posting-without-explanation-equals-banning rule. It seems mighty fine to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:37 am
Longbow UK
Cya.

Gah, this thread really has gone off-topic. I give up. gonk

It is not off-topic! We're talking about mod stuff o.o;  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:40 am
Menegil
I am going to decline both of these requests. They just don't seem fit for the guild... one is a rabid fangirl, the other is a bit...dumb o.o

And I'll add the one-week-no-posting-without-explanation-equals-banning rule. It seems mighty fine to me.

Another guild that i'm in actually has thread for members to post in when/why they are going to be inactive, and for how long. That could be a good idea? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:41 am
Longbow UK
Menegil

Another guild that i'm in actually has thread for members to post in when/why they are going to be inactive, and for how long. That could be a good idea? sweatdrop

So like, a "Comings and Goings" thread or something along those lines...? Sounds like a good idea.  

Zurgi

curumo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:17 pm
What if we do a roll call or a census monthly or randomly and if you don't reply within the specified time limit (unless there are extenuating circumstances), you get booted? I've seen it work at several RPGs and it's efficient as well. 3nodding

And what about adding a "how often are you on" question to the request form?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:20 pm
What, like a roll call in the guild? Not through PMs >_<

But we'd have to make sure they were different times each month, or else people might just come for the roll call and then poof o.O  

Zurgi

curumo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:30 pm
Yeah, there'd be a "Census" or "Roll Call" thread that we would create at random times each month, and keep them up for a week or two. Then, if you hadn't posted by then, we'd send the person a PM and warn them. If they don't reply, then they're out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:33 pm
Either a "Roll Call" or a "Comings and Goings" thread would work. See what Menegil thinks...  

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:38 pm
I think both ideas are very good. As for myself I won't be on the rest of the night as I am sick. I am only here to check out the guild then leave. Happy posting!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:54 pm
Onoj
I think both ideas are very good. As for myself I won't be on the rest of the night as I am sick. I am only here to check out the guild then leave. Happy posting!

Get well soon. smile  

Khorkalba

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:59 pm
Being home for Thanksgiving, combined with my insane worshipping of Samus Aran, has prvented me from checking into Gaia recently. And OMG its almost been a week. Don't boot me from the guild!!!1

Comings and Goings thread would work well.

We should have a test to keep the fangirls out. Not that it would work, of course. I juse like quizzes. xp  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff