Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:33 pm
"git em off! git em off!"
grisly mcoy began firing around wildly deflecting the ball coming towards him and stumbling back in a drunken stupor with his swords raised
"ill kill ya all!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:37 pm
Lee and Zetsumei had a mutual understanding as they looked at each other. Lee ran straight at the man, sword and and swung straight at him.
Zetsumei created a ball in each hand about the size of a large dodgeball. He then ran up at the man right behind Lee. "Take this!" He exclaimed as he swung simultaneous to Lee from both sides with the spheres.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:01 pm
Watching how everyone one, or close to, was so quick to respond, the Priest settled down a little bit and let the long staff rest against his shoulder instead of holding it out. Tilting his head to avoid having some debris hit him, Father Izil took up his glass and sipped from it. What he wouldnt give for some good tea. While watching the people he couldnt help but smile at Patch's comical actions, his obvious childish side showing for a minute.

As the cannon man began flailing around and threating them all, Father Ilharm got a little tired of this and set his glass down. Sliding off the stool, the tall man quietly moved around the room to avoid the cannon man. He didnt wish to bring attention to himself till he wanted attention brought to him, that was something he was good at.

Getting behind the cannon weilding man, the Preist made sure he wasnt directly behind him before sticking his staff butt out. Hoping the catch one of the mans legs, the holy man carried a face of indifference while doing so. Empty eyes were all he held while trying to at least trip the man so he could be delt with by the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:10 pm
Neros laughed. "Are you guys going to keep playing, or are you going to take him down?" Neros stood up from his sit and readied his sword. With a quick step followed by a special flash step that placed him behind his opponent, Neros jumped up with the help of the Priest's staff. "Thanks." he said as he jumped up. Then He hit the man square in the back of the head with a special dart. One coated with knock out serum. "Lets see if this works."  

Arq Kujos

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:57 pm
the panicking pirate grisly mcooy sees the oncoming attack and tries to block the simulatious attack with his sword only to break it in two and suffer great harm in the process
"kill you all!"
he pulled his other sword out of its sheath and was about to swing at lee when he fell forward
"gah!"
followed by something hitting him in the neck
"guh..."
the heavy alchohol in his system helped the toxin
"crew to me!"
grisly mcoy cried before losing conciousness

a rumble could be heard as a large number of penguin pirates entered the bar with cutlasses and pistols and various peg limbs and pirate atire
"they got the cap'in! get em!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:05 pm
Watching the drunk man fall forward some in some way amusing to him, though he fought to show it on his face. He gave a look to the man who had used his staff as a spring board, at first displeased, but gradually not caring. The important thing was that the man was now out and not causeing harm.

But, as with all things it seemed, it wasnt over. Looking at the penguin pirates, the priest tilted his head in confusion before sighing and standing up straight.
"Can we get a break? All I wanted was some food and water..."
He complained, all the while moving his hand toward the penguin pirates. As he did so, in a few random places that didnt interfear with the people of the bar and so it wouldnt injure a person, very thick bars of ice formed to block some of the pirates. Of course this didnt get them all, that would be too lucky. But it would cut their numbers for a little.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:05 pm
When the man fell, Lee put his sword back in it's cover on his back. When he felt the rumbling he sighed.
Zetsumei wasn't yet used to this kind of fighting but knew what was coming next. He turned to Lee. "Umm... now that I've used the light, the darkness needs to come out too. Do you know how to do that?" He asked.
"Just let it flow. See if you can take out those guys that are coming." Lee said.
"Right." Zetsumei said. He did just as Lee said and let the darkness flow. He kept it away from the others and just targeted the penguins. It started to engulf them. Zetsumei's eyes were red and his voice had changed. "Take this you stupid penguins!" He said darkly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:39 pm
Izil had lifted his hand to make another ice cage for the penguins when a sudden pull caught his attention away. It wasnt a normal, physical tug, but an internal one that was worrysome. Looking around quickly he saw another pulling and calling on some darkness. He wanted to tell the person to stop what they were doing, but didnt get a chance nor would he have said it anyway.

Doubleing over the priest wrapped his free arm around his stomach and leaned against a free table for support. Closing his eyes tight he tired to keep his back to the other people in the room but knew he couldnt keep hidden in an open room for long. Holding up the hand that held the staff he let the weapon rest on his shoulder as he cast another ice spell to trap some of the penguins in the corner. He knew the cages wouldnt last long, but it was hindering at least.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:50 pm
Lee was feeling much sharp pain from the darkness. Where once he could control the darkness, now he was powerless against it. He hated it and quickly took out his special orb that he had trapped his powers in and used it to keep himself from getting sick.
Zetsumei was quickly losing control and the darkness was fading. There was only a couple of penguins left and he didn't need the power anymore and stopped. He changed back and was breathing heavily. "Did I do good?" He asked Lee.
"You did just fine. I'll take out the rest then." He said as he walked over and cut straight through the ice and penguins. "Now that that's over, you think these guys have any money on their heads?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:59 pm
Grabbing a chair he pulled it under him and took a seat, though his posture was still rather crouched over. The good thing was, the sickness was passing now and he was getting back to normal. Getting his labored breathing under control he finally looked up and eyed the rest of the penguin pirates.

After a moment to regain himself, the priest stood up and stepped lightly over the body of the cannon man to get back to his place at the bar. Grabbing up his glass he finished off the remaining water and set it back to the counter, glad to be in a seat and not having to deal with anyone at the moment.

Breathing a sigh he looked over his shoulder at the others and mentally distanced himself from the scene. That little episode of his wasnt exactly something he was proud of and it was very apparent in the holy mans face.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:13 am
"I'm not entirely sure Lee. There might be but who knows." Zetsumei said as he sat down. He was really winded. He was still weirded out by the whole 'former priest with dark powers' thing.
"Oh well. You feeling alright after that? Trust me, it's hard to control the dark." He said, still holding his orb. There was pure light and dark inside of it, swirling around. It was his token of remembrance for his old powers.
"I'll be fine. I never got to know, how is it that you know how to use the powers of light and dark?" Zetsumei asked. They hadn't yet talked about it. He saw the orb in Lee's hand. "What's that?"
"I would rather not talk about it in public. Neither my past OR this orb." He said, putting it back in his pocket. He sat down by Zetsumei. The place was a mess and he sighed. They would probably have to clean it up.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:50 am
Celesta finally started to wake up from her long sleep!
"Wow I must have passed out again from lack of food and water, guess I better order something"
Celesta approached the bar and order her favourite food, fish along with an almighty jug of water.After eating her fill she finally turned around and noticed that the place had changed quite dramatically.
"Dude did a bomb hit this place while I was passed out....okay can't believe I actually slept through that!"
She then noticed what appeared to be penguins laying all over the place.
"Um....okay was this place attacked by penguin pirates...dam and I missed it all too!"  

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:17 am
the penguins trapped behind the ice began a process of chipping themselves out
the darkness had felled many of them though they were still breathing
the attacks by the swordsman had not helped them but the numbers were still great...
two pirates apiece attacked
celesta
lee
zetsumei
izil
neros
patch
tobias
and kino  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:26 am
Lee sighed and cut down the ones that came at him and Zetsumei with two simple strokes. "Damn things just wont give up." He said.
"You have to admit, they really are commited to avenging their captain." Zetsumei said as Lee killed the pirates coming at him.
"It's not like he's dead or anything. He's only knocked out and right now, he's STILL pissing me off." Lee said, putting his sword back. The others could deal with their penguin problem.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:36 am
Celesta noticed the penguins had broken out and two we're heading towards her.
"Awesome looks like I'll have my chance to kick penguin a**!"
The two penguins lounged at Celesta but little did they know she still had some water in her jug which would be to her advantage!
"Okay time for some water manipulation! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Water came out of the water jug and took the appearance of a medium sized dragon like serpent which wrapped itself around the two Penguin pirates.
It began to squeeze them until they both passed out, then it dropped them and returned to the jug.
"Hehehe Too easy!" She then tied them both up so they wouldn't cause more trouble.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff