Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
.:Claimed by Shadows:. Vampire RP (Anyone want to join?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes, thank you!
  Hahaha! *Steals*
  Sure why not.
View Results

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:03 pm
*Uncle's POV* "I knew I'd find you sooner or later Quin." he chuckles as he hides behind a tree near the castle. "I've been waiting to obliterate you since you were a child because I knew that you'd be the one to kill me one day." the uncle was very satisfied with what he'd done.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:46 pm
Shia shook as she walked into the kitchen. 'It couldn't have been him.' she thought. Mii followed her and then walked to her food bowl and began eating. Shia went into the living room and poured herself some tea. sheput the cup back on the table as tears ran down her cheeks. She put her head in her hands and sobbed quietly.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:02 pm
Serena held the unconscious Quin and looked around. When she found someone, she decided to use a more direct approach. She closed her eyes and gently eased her way into Quin's mind, searching for anything to help explain what was going on. Qui vous recherche? Quoi courez-vous de? She asked, searching intently.

(In case you don't know French... She just asked, Who seeks you? What do you run from?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:05 am
Quin's mind started playing out a terrible sequence of events. From the day she graduated college she felt an uneasy feeling that she was being watched. In the shadows she knew who it was. Many times she has had to flee from town to town. Telephone calls of nothing but threats. At the end of the sequence there is a picture of a man with white hair and venemous green eyes wearing dark clothing.  

kagura_rockbell

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:29 pm
Damian slowly walked down the winding staircase. To get to the kitchen. It was his secret passage from his room to the kitchen. That how he allways get's there first. After pausing, he started to cook. He was cooking an very nice 5 course meal.

First course would be a bread and water. Second course would be Salad with any dressing, carrats, oilves, tomatoes, cheese, and craker crumbs. Third course would be snow crab and lobster. Fourth course would be wine of any kind. And the last course would be chocolate and icecream.

Damian went over to the intercom, in the kitchen, and talked into it. "All guest, people who live in this house, and anyone else wishing to have a feast. Please be in the grand dinning hall for a delectable and enjoyable meal." The announcement echoed the halls of the grand house and into the forest. "Also, I will not be joining you. That is all." He added.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:43 pm
kagura_rockbell
Quin's mind started playing out a terrible sequence of events. From the day she graduated college she felt an uneasy feeling that she was being watched. In the shadows she knew who it was. Many times she has had to flee from town to town. Telephone calls of nothing but threats. At the end of the sequence there is a picture of a man with white hair and venemous green eyes wearing dark clothing.

Serena's eyes opened, glazed. As they cleared, she looked up at Mikaela. "Someone's been stalking her... I think they tried to kill her..." Serena looked around when the announcement was made, looking for the speaker. "What should we do with her?" Serena asked softly, looking down at the girl she held.

Vampyre Neko Serena

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:06 pm
Damian began to cook. It was like a dance. A dance that was practiced everyday and was made perfect. The danced around the kitchen cooking, reading, dicing, slicing, opening, peeling, and back bending.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:40 pm
"Um..."
She looked around the room and spotted a bed.
"There?" She asked, pointing.

aeris192
Crew

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:30 pm
Quin twitched slightly. Pictures in her head raced by as if a movie was in fast forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:54 pm
Username: Kaydeechocoholic
Name: KD
Age you look: 20
True Age: 24
Race: (Human or vampire) human
Personality: (Optional): she is a 3rd degree black belt, but a very passive human. she takes life to the fullest and is always looking for an adventure, unfortunatly, she does not know the difference between adventure, and trouble
Sexuality: (Optional if your not comfortable sharing) :straight
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kaydeechocoholic

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kaydeechocoholic

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:58 pm
KD walked up the huge staeps of the mansion, looking at the letter in her hand, not exactly sure if this was the right place. she took hold of the enormous metal knocker and hit it against the dorr a few times, the beating of the door echoed through the halls from the inside  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:56 pm
The voice over the intercom awoke her. Alice got up and glanced at her reflection in the mirror. Her hair was messy and her eyeliner smeared. She walked over to where her purse was and took out her eyeliner and brush and went to work trying to maker herself presentable.
Finally she walked out of her room looking decent and well rested. The smell of food wafted around the mansion. She wasn't to hungry but she thought she would drop in to get something small She walked into the dining hall to see food set out on a long table like a buffet line. Alice walked over and picked up a slice of bread. She glanced around at the fine china and glasses. This place was so elegant it was hard to bare. As she walked back to her room, wanting a little more sleep she remembered something she had heard over the intercom. Damien wouldn't be joining them for dinner. Alice's curiosity got the best of her. She had thought him slightly mysterious before but now she was intrigued. She started down the hall searching for him...  

NaughtyXNightmare

Fashionable Lunatic

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:01 pm
Quin still knocked out suddenly her hands started to glow blue. Something, some power had awoken inside of her that for years had slept but now making its presence known.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:12 am
Damian countinued to cook. As he did so he whistled a happy tone, That sounded like a lullably. It was soft and gentle then rised up harshly and went to a almost soundless hum.  

A Little Song For You

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:56 pm
Shia heard Damian talking and heard what he said. She wiped her eyes and stood. 'I need to go change into something nicer.' she thought. She went inside her room and changed into a black dress. Shia put her hair up and put on makeup to hide her red eyes. She put her black bow around her neck and left the room and sat at the dining table and waited.

(This is the dress)

User Image  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas