Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What is the DUMBEST thing a teacher has done??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yun0_Gasai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:30 pm
The one time my science teacher was stupid, it was good for me, and how.
So Paul, one of many enemies, sat in front of me during science and kept pounding my desk back with his chair (while he was in it).
The teacher was right next to me sitting on a stool, taking notes and grading people's speeches. He was looking right at us.
I purposely flipped over my desk, and it was pretty obvious that I had done it, since I flipped it towards Paul. And it almost fell on him, which he really wouldn't want, y'know?
I yelled really loud, "OH PAUL, NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" I am a horrible actress, by the way.
The teacher sent him in the hall. It was great.
I couldn't beleive it worked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:46 pm
Hmm I remember when I was in second grade, I didn't put my chair up and I was going to be late for the bus so I ran out of class and my teacher stopped me. And I didn't know it at the time, but she gave me detention all because I didn't put my chair up.  

Karabushi Sushi

irave with rainbows

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:48 pm
my math teacher passed me and told me i was hot so thats why he passed me and then asked me if he gave me 100 bucks would i suck him off lawlz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:56 pm
i_heart_skaters_102
One time my class was talking a little to loud supposedly and my teacher had some windchimes in her classroom so she started to make them move or whatever and everybody just ignored her it was really funny! rofl

User Image
[[ Saaay, that happened in my class, too. All the time, actually... What was your teacher's name? ]]

Τί χρώμα είναι αγάπη;
User Image

x Sasami

Angel in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:31 pm

haha my old history teacher fell asleep during exams (i think he drooled too)

& the principal came in & caught him rofl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:43 pm
Slept during class XD  

Cynical IV

Dapper Gaian

Naive_Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:51 am
the dumbest thing one of my teachers did so far....is....

well...he said a swear word out loud (even though he didn't know what it meant) and asked the class what the word meant......
the swear word was in Thai...(my language) but everyone understood it...and ended up falling off their chairs because the teacher kept on saying it without realizing it....lol...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:40 am
this happened a few weeks ago with an old teacher of mine..
we were looking for papers in his care.. and we found a playboy magazine under his chair in his car... me and the 3 other people looking for the paper were like "Ha! lets steal it xd "
so. yah, that was pretty stupid of the guy...

uh.. I remember I was helping him out (hes a 6th grade teacher) and he said that the Tasmanian devil was extict.. and I was like "wait, wait, wait... your are WRONG!" I make him angry with my crazy knowlege..

I blame him for it stressed

Tibby Lush

Tibby Lush

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:42 am
xX Sasami-Chan Xx
i_heart_skaters_102
One time my class was talking a little to loud supposedly and my teacher had some windchimes in her classroom so she started to make them move or whatever and everybody just ignored her it was really funny! rofl

User Image
[[ Saaay, that happened in my class, too. All the time, actually... What was your teacher's name? ]]

Τί χρώμα είναι αγάπη;
User Image

my math teacher does that...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:58 am
sensei always falls asleep in her her food during lunch  

l N3K0 l

Sensay Sasuke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:48 am
I don't like female teachers because they area alwayys sexist! Guy teachers are cool that's why i always have atleast a guy teacher they not sexist.
I hate rasist (spelling?) too!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:02 am
my high school ninth grade teacher lost her pen and it was hanging around her neck. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i was thinking "and your suppose to teach us?"  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

x_Silver_Starlight_x

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:34 am
sassybrassy
Islandrye
here is a similarity to it. When I was in the fifth grade, I was doin nothing but work and then all of a sudden, one of my classmates called out "mom" when he meant calling for the teacher. rofl everyone heard it in the room, even the teacher was snickering

I did that so many times when I was a kid sweatdrop

same!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:40 am
once, our sub fell asleep and when the real teacher came in, the door slammed and he woke up!  

Rsynexaea

Badger-Infested Stapler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:25 am
My old math teacher would walk in to doors. >.o

Two of my male teachers were also telling 'Yo mama' jokes to each other during a class trip.
They both cussed out the wazoo, too. XD

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces