Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
D.I.N.E.R. Labs. -The Kitchens- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:34 am
Seth read the note and couldn't help but scoff.

"Thats it, I'm calling their bluff." he said looking moody, "The can't honestly think they can push ME around, can they?"

it was obvious that he took the whole thing as a personal challenge, rather then somethign directed at the whole clan.

"But just chasing after them would be to obvious... I think we should start focusing our attention on them instead...."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:25 am
Lucy smiled at Seth
"True, we don't want to be obvious, that would just get unto trouble, i don't want to let Jett down" She sighed she was beginning to worry that this would be to much of a burden for her to handle. But she couldn't let anyone know she was doubting herself again. She looked at Seth again
" Wait who are you talking about, what 'them'"  

Coffee_Drinker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:14 pm
Seth tilted his head slightly to one side. "This 'Local organization" and A. N. Otherbody guy... I think they might be trying to horn in on the clan game to...."

He began to think about it, "We got enough trouble as it is. We really don't need any more competition..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:47 pm

"If an infiltration is really such a risky business I would assume Jett would rather we not do it and stay alive rather than risk it and all get killed."
She was silent for a moment before asking, "Blind Seer? Is this Blind Seer an oracle of sorts?"

Silvi Tal

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:44 pm
"Yeah" shrugs Seth. "The guy would get pissed if I did that to him"

"I'm afraid I've given you all the info I've got on the guy... I guess I could try to dig up more from some other places though."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:24 am
((sorry for the late reply i was grounded for 2 weeks from the comp! oh noez))

"you're right silver, i was put in charge and i dont want to mess it up" Lucy slightly pouted then shook her head
"but anyways we need to find all info we can, and also find the other people looking around for this 'Blind seer'. Is the competition friend or foe? Maybe we can get together to find out about him"  

Coffee_Drinker

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:05 pm
"And if he does not wish to cooperate?" The Shifter inquired. She tilted her head to one side. "If that is the case, should we interrogate one of his underlings, or is he the type that confides in noone?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:14 pm
"Interrogations?" Lucy grinned "that is a great idea" she paced back and forth while eating a slice of pizza
" Sliver, are you...a persuasive person?"  

Coffee_Drinker

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:26 am

It took a few moments for Silver to think about it. She tapped her paws a bit, the silver talons gently clicking on the floor. Her black cat tail twitched. Finally, she gave a small shrug.
"If you need me to be, my Lady. I am typically not a... persuasive person, but I can take a form that will allow me to be persuasive without being... persuasive. I can manage that form - and use its advantages - for... an hour... possibly two if I'm lucky."
She gave a small bow.
"Once I have reached my full potential I will be able to stay in a form as long as I please, but I'm afraid I haven't quite reached that stage yet, my Lady."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:53 pm
Seth had been munching on Pizza quietly for some time, but at the realization of what that sort of persuasion entailed, he jumped up. IN one smooth motion, he placed his foot upon the table, and his left fist against his chest.

"If thats the sort of persuasion you want boss, I'm your man." he shouted, letting the pizza fall from his mouth and onto the plate next to his foot.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

shiny dollar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:48 am
Kaede Kiryuu, a vampire almost half a century year old, sailed though the sky on huge bat-wings. She glanced down, sensing something out of the ordinary. "hmph, undead?" she muttered, "no way." She retracted her wings and free-falled through the air, landing on the roof of a warehouse. It looked a little old and rundown.

She ran her fist through the roof, making a large hole, she jumped in and landed on the dusty floor of the warehouse. Kaede looked around and grinned "doesn't look like anyone lives here" she muttered to nobody, "It's isolated and abandoned, the chances of me running into any people is low.." She nodded, "Good, my blood craving has gotten so bad, just seeing a human makes me drool."

Kaede re-sprouted her wings and flew up towards the roof. Planting her feet firmly ceiling, standing upside down, she curled her wings around her, cocoon -style, and slept.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:15 am
Byako Random Event

magicly charged super jalapenos, coffee beans and other unusual resources began to rain inside the secret headquarters

ByakoAssailant

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:25 pm
Lucy grinned at seth for a brief moment. She was about to talk deeper into the plan, but she looked up and saw a strange array of food items fall from no where!
"ACK! does this happen often?" Lucy yelled as she swatted a few peppers away from her  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:56 pm

The Shifter looked up, curious. She stuck out her tongue - a long, snake-like thing - and snapped up a few jalapenos as they fell from the ceiling. Whatever was causing this had good taste, Silver decided as she munched on a pepper, content. Behind her her tail swished back and forth, catching more of the things and stuffing them in the large pocket on the front of her jacket.

Silvi Tal

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces