Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t o a s t s t i x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:06 pm
BartDude
StrawBerryApple
BartDude
VIII-Axel
stfutoaststix
When you hold your p***s to go pee, can you feel the pee going through?

3nodding
3nodding

rofl 3nodding
talk2hand gonk

heart

mrgreen
-bows-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:13 pm
midnightrhose
Why are guy friends such jerks around female friends? ><

Because most guys arent jerks around girls. The only guys who are jerks around girls who are their friends are the guys who likes that girl. confused  

Centillion

t o a s t s t i x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:55 pm
Most of my friends are guys, they're never jerks.

Even if they do like me.

That whole 'You like her, so be mean' thing

so third grade.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:24 pm
stfutoaststix

Even if they do like me.

so third grade.

For some reason, when I was thinking about that, [because I totally agree] I started thinking about how a gay guy told me I looked fierce. x]] <333 I got all giggly and happy.
If some guy who liked me tried the whole, "compliment instead of tease" thing instead of being stupid, it would get the whole "I like you" message across a lot smoother.
When you tease us, you run the risk of actually catching on something and insulting us. :l
And that, my friend, would make your life suck.

Ok, what's with jocks? Is it in their freakin' blood or something to make crude jokes about women ALL THE TIME? ;l
All the time, I'll sit next to one in class and have them act like complete jerks.

Red Toxic

Wingerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:40 pm
○♥○ yay, I like this thread ○♥○

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:43 am
stfutoaststix

Even if they do like me.

so third grade.

non of my guy friends are jerks i know none of them like me. they think i'm hot but thats all.  

chihuahualuver99

calcifer9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:06 am
Red Toxic
Ok, what's with jocks? Is it in their freakin' blood or something to make crude jokes about women ALL THE TIME? ;l
All the time, I'll sit next to one in class and have them act like complete jerks.

yea... I don't get that about them at all. nor do I understand the but slapping.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:20 am
There's this guy in my French Horn class who a total perv. Everytime he tries to grab at my breasts, and then this other guy said I have no breats and butt. So basically I know he's a pervert looking at me, which does not make me feel flattered, more like just, disgusted. Violated. I don't get the point of it. Not alot of girls like that.  

Raiinbow 3mo

Centillion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:22 am
Zaaphyrii
There's this guy in my French Horn class who a total perv. Everytime he tries to grab at my breasts, and then this other guy said I have no breats and butt. So basically I know he's a pervert looking at me, which does not make me feel flattered, more like just, disgusted. Violated. I don't get the point of it. Not alot of girls like that.

He doesnt know how to talk to women.

Quote:

so third grade.

That doesnt mean people dont do it. There really isnt a change until you get out of school. At all. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:32 am
○◘ I don't think I have any questions... ◘○

chaos pandora

Centillion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:42 am
chaos pandora
○◘ I don't think I have any questions... ◘○

So you are willing to say...that was a pointless post. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:45 am
Here's a question: what's a good way to make a physical move on a girl without coming off as needy or horny? I'm good with girls when it comes to flirting, etc, but I always wait too long before kissing, so we go from being great dates to great friends in their eyes.

I'm tired of friends. I want love (and lust)! gonk  

Slanzer

Red Toxic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:03 pm
Slanzer
Here's a question: what's a good way to make a physical move on a girl without coming off as needy or horny? I'm good with girls when it comes to flirting, etc, but I always wait too long before kissing, so we go from being great dates to great friends in their eyes.

I'm tired of friends. I want love (and lust)! gonk

Try just subtly touching them. Not dirty, like placing your hand on her shoulder, waist, arm.. Without getting too far ahead of yourself. Once they get used to that, try moving on. Make such to flirt lots. x]
      And being great friends is almost better than great dates in a girl's eyes. You can be a best friend or a greatttt boyfriend. Being a great friend is a most important part of not seeming needy or lustful. Get to know them first and such, then, when they comfortable around you, move on.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:45 pm
I thought this said
"Questing for the opposite sex"
I was like.
"lolwhut?"

Super Voldemort

iSnuffles

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:05 pm
I have one that's slightly cliche', why is it that (some) guys run into a girl they act all testosterone because they're in front of their buds and lie (really horribley I might add) saying that they never knew the girl.

Even better, when a girl says "******** you" to a guy, do (those who do it) have to respond with "When and where, baby?"  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff