Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Rustir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:42 am
Tobias clasped his hands together and concentrated the air there, as he tried to attack a clone with a very large hammmer brought it down on his head. With a golf swing sent Tobias slamming into a wall. Tobias fell to the ground unconscious and not aware of what his fate held.

"Toss him to the alchemist and have him brokenm down; he isn't very strong but he is annoying."

"Take this!" Haru yelled as he jumped past the clone swinging his swords and letting off multiple explosions. "Dragon chain: Dual explosion." He said as his swords glowed a faint orange. he jumped into a crowd of clones and sliced the hands off the ones holding Tobias.

Tobias hit the ground and coughed up a bit of blood. He was wounded from the hits with the hammer and they were taking longer than normal to heal. THe clones took turns stomping TObias as Haru was holding off the other clones being driven into a wall. "Can I get a little help over here!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:30 am
saito looked down at him and he pulled out his two last remaining throwing knives and he concentraited and he opened his eyes and then quickly threw the two knives and it went strait throug two of the clones heads and got another two in the chest "that is all i can do for you for now. . . " saito looked at the advancing clones on the casters and he sighed heaivly "well i might as well help them since i am not doin ganyting. . . " he quickly teleported to the area between them and the casters an he pulled out his energy sword and then it became active and he quickly began to cut through the clones trying to get evey one that was trying to pass him as he got shot a couple more times in the stomach and he grabbed one of the clones and bit into him while using his free hand to sut through two other clones that were trying to pass and the bullets came out of his body and then it healed and he dropped the lifeless body of the clone down and his pupils were a blood red color "witch of you weaklings wants to see the afterlife next?. . . ."  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:17 am
I take to the skys Atop my flying bear and i summon My Spear of aeros And fuse it with my Silver Sword. It creats a long Spearsword. I Take aim at the crowd of clones and Halo and i Charge at them, Me with My Spearsword Glowing with Light enegery. THe Combinde Assult of Me and my Angelbear warmount hit a few hundred clones as fly through the crown.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:15 pm
Xaec rushed over to the one calling for help. With a ferocious roar that was almost cute coming from such a small creature, he lept onto the back of one of the clones assaulting Tobias and tore its head clean off. "SHAKLAKA!" he yelled, and tackled another clone, mauling its face up with his claws. One got a nice hit on Xaec's back, so he took a momentary retreat to remove the age from the place he'd been hit so it was as good as new. Then he lept back into the fray, using anything he could get ahold of to clober the clones with.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:41 pm
the clones continued to march and saito got a slighlty pissed look on his face and there was a huge pulse that went through the energy sword and an orb of energy was instantly made and he held infront of him and he held his left arm with his right steading it and aiming and the orb fired off an energy beam and killed almost a hundread of them and knocked down any of them that was near it and it made a strait line through the army but it was quickly filled and saito was shot at again and got hit in the shoulder agani and he was almost hid directly in his left lung and he coughed up some blood "is that all you can do?" he laughed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:08 pm
"I think I was just saved by a raging ball of fur and teeth." Tobias said holding his ribs that now felt like powder. He stood and stumbled through the clones only managing to keep them away with a wall of telekinesis. As he walked his body healed itself until he threw a wall of clone to the side. "Okay, who else wants a piece?" he said smugly.

Haru sat with his back to a wall with dead clones around him and his chest heaving hard. "Too many; I have to rest." He said trying not to fall out. "Okay, I have an idea..." He said transroming his sword to a more suitable form. It changed into a dark blade and it filled him with negative emotions. "I'm going to kill all of you!" He yelled jumping on a clone and ripping off its ear as he slammed its body into the ground.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:31 pm
saitos movements became slower and drowzy. . . .his right lung was filling up with blood "who is the nex b*****d that wants some of me?. . . ." he ran at them and their shots missed and he shoved his sword strait through one of the clones throats and he tore it to the side and blood went flying out of its mouth and saito got some blood on his face "the sweet scent of blood inhances my senses. . . ."he brought his sword to the side and then ran through them and swong seven times killing off twenty of them and at the end he impaled one strait through the head and lifted him off the ground and then his weight pulled him down and cut his head in half "who is next. . . ." his pupils were turning a dark red now and he swong and cut another clone right across the face and it fell over and blood spirted out and saito went down on one knee and coughed up blood and then he teleported out of the area onto another building. . . . "i am going to need some medical attention soon. . . .i am taking too much damage. . ." he looked at his leg witch had four bullet holes in it and then at his chest and he now had two shots that were in the right side and one of them was the one that peirced his lung. . .he had two shots in the right arm and one in the left. . .he had three shots total in the shoulders and one shot in the stomach . . . it was clear that he wasnt normal because if he was he would have been dead by now. . . "well i am going to the hospital. . .. " he teleported out of there to the hospital

((hospital))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:36 pm
((scratch the last one. . .hospital is not an option at this time. . .i guess i will just bleed out. . . ))

saito reappeared on the roof and he looked around "oh crap.. . ..DOES ANYONE HAVE MEDICAL TRAINING?!!!" he yelled out and some blood came out of his mouth. . . . his right lung was almost halfway filled with blood. . . he needed it drained and healed. . . "CAN ANYONE HEAL?!!!"  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:50 pm
Xaec turned his head. "Everyone in this place need Xaec's help." he muttered, and lept away to the sound of the voice.
He arrived in front of Saito and tilted his head. "What problem?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:55 pm
From the bow of the airship, the General chuckled.
Hatches in the airship swung open and massive giga-cannons fired, tearing massive rents in the line of undead.
The number of clones surged, pushing the resistance farther back, and drawing closer to the seven summoners.
The citizens of Byako would have to start working together just to hold off the clones.
There was no way they could continue going on the offensive anymore.
This was a game of defense now, and anyone who tried anything else would be dead.
Seventeen thousand clones of Iris Heart flew through the air and poured burning heartfire onto anyone foolish enough to try to attack from the air.
The generic clones were all gone now, but the actual clones were now here.
There were no longer any clones with poor aim or lack of fighting skills.
This was a well polished army.
A pair of skyscrapers fell a couple hundred yards in front of the summoners, providing some measure of cover for the crowds who were now not only beat in numbers, but beat in skill as well.

((The event is ending in four hours. The clones have all become incredibly powerful now. Byako's only hope is if all of you band together to survive and protect the summoners in that small area. The clones have become powerful enough that taking out hundreds or even really more then five or six at once has become impossible. Work together, and don't try to remain overpowered. Anyone acting too powerful, gets new hazards which aren't advisable.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:10 pm
he looked at the ((man?))"i need some medical help or some healing. . .my right lung is filling up with blood and i am also beginning to lose too much blood. . .think you could help any?. . ." hblood was now almost 3/4 filling his lung  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:32 pm
Xaec nodded. He closed his eyes and began to focus on the wounds. As he focused, a light shoen over Saito's body, removing age from it to return it to how it was before he began bleeding. After he was done, Xaec stumbled a little. He was burning too much energy. He wasn't sure he could keep fighting.

(Xaec's a small koala bear-fox-looking alien with a small black cloak.)  

Tarrant le Sorcier

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:43 pm
saito looked at him "thank you. . . ."he slowly got up and popped his kneck to one side "do you need any energy transfered into your body before we go back down there?. . . "
((cool))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:20 pm
Xaec looked up weakly. "...Energy, thank you please..." he said, struggling to his feet. That was about all he could manage to say after all the energy he'd been burning over the day.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:44 pm
saito put his hand on the xaec s shoulder and then he concentraited and transfered about a third of his energy into him "that should do you a lot of good for now. . . . i still have a lot of energy to burn. . . " saito picked up his katana and teleported down onto the ground between the enemy and the casters and he shoved his sword into the ground and then pulled out the energy sword once more and formed an orb of pure energy and then he held sword to where the orb was right over the hilt of the katana and the katana glowed slighlty and then he let the energy sword down slightly and the katana glowed brightly and then he pulled the energy sword back enough as to where the orb was only at its tips and he began some kind of prayer in ancient and the orb grewup to four feet in diameter as saito backed up slightly "this is gonna hurt for anyone who gets in its path. . ." he continued to say the prayer and backed up slighlty more ad the orb grew to a humoungous 8 ft in diameter and it lifted up off of the katana and there was a small beam of energy that came off the hilt that was going directly into the orb "say hello to one of the ancients secret attacks. . . . the hyper energy beam. . . " the orb continued to grow and it was now almost 13 ft in diameter and it had lifted up to twenty feet in the air and the only things that were connected to it were the small beams coming off of the hilt of the katana and a single beam that was beign produced by a tiny orb it between the tips of the energy sword blade "this might use up almost all of my energy but it will shure as hell kill a lot of you. . . .and make shure your forces get knocked back a lot. . . ." the ball suddenly shot off two beams that cut through the lines incinerating anything that got in its path and it went all the way back five hundread yards killing anything that got int the path of the beams and killed off god knows how many clones and then it shot off one more beam and it tore through the remeaining ones that were still walking hear them and then the orb dissapeared and saito fell to his knees and he was breathing heavily  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff