Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mountain-side Town Tesarel ko-kou ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:45 pm
Violet's smile grew into a grin. "Thank you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:46 pm
"There is a spare cot in the back room, you can start work tomorrow."

A potential customers entered the establishment so Epilogue left Violet to work out her sleeping arrangements to help them find everything.

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:44 pm
Violet wandered off with her basket and the egg within the blankets. She found the cot and set it up the room that was empty.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:06 pm
After the customer left Epiloque walked over to the back room and poked her head under the curtain that acted as a door.

"I know I said you could start here tomorrow but would you care to come along? I have an appraisal job for a small mining group, they think they found night silver at a tunnel closer to the base."

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:23 pm
Violet turned around. She nodded and clutched the basket that held her dragon's egg. "Sure, I'll come along". Violet pulled the blankets over the egg to make sure that it wouldn't lose any of it's necessary warmth.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:48 pm
Epiloque left the shop, making sure to put up the closed sign before she locked up. Walking towards the edge of the wooden planking that made up the roads of Tessarel, Epiloque walked off, letting herself plummet downwards. After dropping a number of feet the ghostly wings on her back unfurled, catching the air and sending her flying upwards on the air currents.

Doing a circle around the mountain, Epiloque came within sight of a small cavern, carved into the side of the mountain a great distance away from the populated part of the mountain and several hundred feet from the bottom. Touching down at the cavern mouth her ghostly wings folded up becoming unnoticeable unless someone was looking for them.

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:52 pm
Violet spread her wings and followed epilogue. She landed right behind Epilogue clutching the basket close to herself Violet thought she had felt the egg move slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:47 am
"Alright, We need to travel further in so I can apraise the Vein and make sure there are no weak points along the mine shaft."

Epilogue stepped inside and search the right sideof the cavern mouth until she found a pair of hard hats and a lantern. Putting one of the hardhats on she passed the other to Violet.

"It should be an easy job but we should be careful regardless."

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:36 am
Violet took the hat and put it on. She clutched her basket closer and made sure that the egg was covered because every once in a while the blankets slip off a little. She changed her eye color so that she could see in the dark.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:51 am
Epiloque began the expedition, heading down the carefully structured tunnels that was set up by the miners over the last few months.
As they traveled Epilogue was examining the walls, searching for weak points along the surfaces.

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:16 am
Violet suddenly heard the cracking of an egg. Her eyes immediatly snapped down to her basket, her dragon egg was hatching. Violet's eyes widen as she watched the egg. Violet kept up with Epilogue as they moved through the mine.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:25 pm
~~~~~Six months later~~~~~

It has been some time since the adventure in the mines. Epilogues shop had grown much more active and her helper was presently out on the cityscape.

She just wrapped up a synthization, combining charcoal with fire feathers and an old sword to produce a Flamberge. An unusual creation for her, but it was what the customer commissioned so who was she to complain?

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:34 am
Violet was very unique in her transformations now after six months. And her dragon was starting to fly a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:24 pm
With the commision completed Epiloque opened up the shop again, to await any oncoming customers with anticipation.  

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:17 pm
Violet entertained her dragon with a few of her transformations, making it chortle a little.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff