Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:31 pm
Lyra paused, surprised he asked that really..."I..I...don't know.." She replies pulling her knees to her chest. "I...have nothing to live for...." She says lowering her head as her bangs covered her eyes. The people...in the locket. They were important, but I don't even know who they are.. She thinks, regretting that she had forgotten her own life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:18 pm
"Hn.. Dont worry about it sweetheart." Vincent said as he landed besides the girl and ran his claws through her hair in a comforting manner. "Ill leave your House alone. But i do want to clean it up a bit. Is that suiting?" Vincent purred to her as his fingers trailed down her cheek to her chin where he caressed it.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:50 pm
Lyra sulks her shoulders as he stroked her hair then blinks as a coldness spread on her cheek. "I don't mind..." She says with a shrug, indifferent really. She shivers slightly as the coldness spread across her body. "Not really my house, more of a home." She unknowingly corrected, ignoring the curiosity of why it was so cold all of a sudden, as she stretched out her arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:10 pm
"Good.. well then. Now all i need is some... resources." Vincent chuckled as he turned. He pointed his arm at the carousel. He sent a lightning bolt at the contraption. The lights lit up and the thing started moving, squeaking and groaning as it came to life. But this was just the begining.

"Do you know where the main power box in this place is located?" Vincent asked as he turned to Lyra.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:37 pm
Lyra nods, standing up then floated up into the air. "Hmmm...pass the Ferris wheel, and turn left..." Lyra said as she squinted slightly then floated back onto the ground. "Nice work..." She comments poking the carousel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:39 pm
As the carousel came to life, a semi-dark cloud of smoke hovering near it was exposed by the lights and moved slowly toward to two people talking, changing form as it moved  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:41 pm
"Please thats nothing. Im just getting started." Vincent chuckled darkly. "Hn.. whats this?" Vincent grinned at the dark mist cloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:46 pm
Slowly Junekai formed, wearing his black skinsuit and mask, smoke rising slowly off of him like a lit cigarette. "Greetings," He said in his raspy voice, bowing slowly. "What are your intentions with this park?" He asked crediously as he turned to the man.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:52 pm
Vincent's ebony eyes focused on the mans form. His tail twitched and his demonic wings kept him hovering in the air. "I want to make this into a truly haunted carnival. A place i can call my own and make a safe haven for my.. creations. Who are you to ask?" Vincent grinned to the male.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:55 pm
"I am Junkai Kibura, also known as smoke to many people. I am a highly skilled assassin but right now this is just a place i am camping out at for the night." Junekai bowed again, dissappearing into the night yet lingering around.

((gotta go it's storming >.< ill be back sometime lol))  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:57 pm
Lyra tilts her head as she watched the mist form into another man. "Haven't seen one of the those in awhile..." She comments as she stared at the cigarette. It's smell, almost familiar.. Lyra thought then shrugged, sitting in mid-air as she floated. Simply an observer for now. She looked to the newcomer, then Vincent. After he disappeared she giggled,"Ooooo...mysterious!" She says with a childish smile, excited to be with people again. It had been awhile, and "life" was getting quite boring.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:00 pm
"Wonderfull.." Vincents eyes lit up with lighting and he grinned broadly. "I hope he stays." Vincent chuckled.

"Now that box..." Vincent flew in the direction Lyra had told him and landed infront of it. He ripped it open and focused his power. The sky above him darkened and cracked with thunder and lightning. A heavy static was in the air as Vincent placed his hands on the main power source to the carnival.

Electricity raced through him as he called upon it. The clouds above him cracked and sent a lightning bolt straight down to Vincent. It shocked him and went to the transformer, lighting the whole place up like a New years eve celebration.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:22 pm
Lyra's eyes widen as the carnival sparks to life,"Looks like he got it up and working again. " She says with a smirk, floating high into the air and looked around in wonder. "Cotton can- Oh, right...can't eat." She says pointing then pauses giving herself a face palm. She starts to float all around the carnival, exploring to her heart's content.

(I'm out)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 pm
Vincent released his power and the sky above him cleared. He landed on the ground and smirked as his eyes darkened to ebony once more. "Now.. thats a start." Vincent chuckled darkly before his laugh turned into a full out roar of a cackle.

(im off for the night)  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:00 am
Lyra sighs, floating on her back as she slowly landed on another roof near Vincent. "I'm glad your the one who came, such an amusing sight. You know what... that laugh reminds me of something.." She said with sly smirk as she turned to her side facing him. She snaps, casting an illusion on him wearing a frilly dress and a silly crown. "Oh..oh..where's a camera where you need one?!" She says suddenly going into a laughing fit, doing a flip in mid-air as she did so.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff