Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Digital Coffee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:33 pm
Well, obviously I'm new because I'm posting in this thread... Starting with Pokemon back in '98 I became obsessed with video games, and then eventually realised that every video game item in our house was labelled "Nintendo". An obsession was born. I used to steal my brother's Gameboy Color and Pokemon Yellow for half an hour every other day when he went out. Now every birthday for the past seven or so years, something for Nintendo is just about all I've asked for. I have every RPG Pokemon game except Gold and Silver, despite D/P two other games for DS, and a bunch of other Color and Advance games. I own a GBA, SP, Micro and DS. For Christmas I'm buying my dad Brain Training 1&2 and giving him my DS, and he's buying me a Lite and Phantom Hourglass. I love trading.

Actually about me, I am the kind of person who walks straight into a brick wall because I was busy staring open-mouthed at a butterfly above me. I don't play video games every day, but that's because I've been through all of them many times. I'm really hanging out for the Zelda game. Due to my unhealthy obsession with Pokemon, they were the only games I concentrated on. I've never played a Zelda or Final Fantasy game ever before, but I'm working on it. I like most anime and manga that isn't a deathfest, cats, coffee, candy and the color green. Preferably not all mixed up and baked in a pie.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:18 am
Hi everyone! I'm a bit of a Nintendo fan-girl, I used to think gaming was for boys, not anymore boys, not anymore twisted (ok that was a lame sentence, but meh). I love pokemon and all things sacred to Zelda (well it was the first game that I ever played [seriously] 3nodding )  

Trapiki

Lolita_Doll_Sakurai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:08 am
Hi all ^^

my name is Mirjam, but I use Kilth or Sakurai most of the time, the gameboy color guide me to the gaming world, after 10 years I have a big network of gaming friends ^^ mostly girls. My love goes to all Zelda games, Super Smash Bros., Final Fantasy, Kingdom hearts and Tales of (...) games.

right now I'm dying because there is no release date for SSBB in the EU xD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:48 am
Hello's ^^ I just got accepted  

Kapitein Logica

bedheadboy

Shameless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:57 am
Yo I am new up in the hizzie!(just kidding)

Thanks for accepting me into the guild.
My name is bedhead I may be the most awesome person in the world you ever meet.
That is if you ever meet me.
I have been on gaia quite a while, but I never really looked for any guilds.
I saw this one in gaia guild spotlight and I thought oh that is cool.
So I sent in a request.
I got it and then I was like. "Heck yes!"
And then I was like, "awesome!"
and then I was like, I dont know what I sad after that I think I might have just made those up.

Yeah I am going to stop typing now.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:24 am
Hello, I'm new as well. My name is Kuro, and I've been playing Nintendo games for as long as I can remember. I play Melee all the time (that is until Brawl comes out xd ) and I am an avid Pokémon player. I love Mario games (and I still havent got Galaxy yet...) and Metroid, as well as plenty of others that I can't think of at the moment. I owned about every Nintendo console (except the Virtual Boy) and most of the Game Boys that have come out over the years, as well as the original DS.

Hope to talk to you all soon!  

Kuro Takuya

RocWidMe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:35 am
Hey!

My name is Stephanie [er..Steph]. I'm from Tx and I'm 18. (o_O) Check out my profile if you want to get to know me..or just PM me =D

A few favorites:
Mario Kart, Crash Bandicoot, Zelda, Guitar Hero, Pokemon, Stuntman, Mario Galaxy, Tetris [dude, its the shyt!]

Peace yo.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:38 am
Sup the name's tommy but i obviously go by tjace on gaia. i've got almost every game system sold in america and i've been playing since i was old enough to press buttons. my dad had a contoller with the cord chopped off so i could press the buttons while he played. So for me games have been all around me for all of my life and have become my passion  

Tjace

MaRcUsRyAn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:43 pm
I am new to the cult, so I thought I would give you some background info about me.

My name is Dawn. I created this avatar as a living memory of my brother who was killed about 10 years ago at work. I am a married mother of two and I love playing all the nintendo games I can get my hands on. I am in the process of trying to get a wii. I also enjoy playing the Sega Genesis games especially the Sonic games!

Hope that helps you with learning a little about me. Hope to get to know some of you as well!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:57 pm
I'm new to the cult and gaia

if your wondering how I got this jacket. Its because of my friend matau of shadows

Well i'm not actually new to gaia its just someone stole my old account and I can't even remember my old account's name anymore but i'm sure it starts with a N  

roy379

0Naruto_Uzimaki0

1,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:08 pm
Im new(of course) to this guild. Actually it's the first guild Ive been in. When I saw it had to do with Nintendo, I jumpped in.
My favorite games for the nintendo are:
1. Metroid(all)
2. Ledgend of Zelda(all)
3. Mario(all)
4. Pokemon(all)
I am one huge Metroid fan. I even have a display board of Metroid Prime 3 in my room right now. LOL rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:29 pm
Let's see...I started off with the original Game Boy in 1992, and I haven't looked back since. I enjoy Zelda, Pokemon, Children of Mana, mainly RPGs.  

Oshun

Hells Rocker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:53 pm
I'm metalhead. Just joined. I reallllllllllly like linkin park and other har rock bands. (Oh and swiss cheese is da best!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:54 pm
Im new, and I love my Nintendo 64
Go Donkey Kong <3
And Yoshi <3
Much love  

antidrugfree

Garbage Millionaire

donugee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:24 pm
eh..im new (this accually is my second day, but whatever) i love priahna plants so if you hate them i hate you D< (and i hate those noobs who got my very first topic locked for arguing aobut something that WASNT EVEN THE TOPIC I MADE THE THREAD FOR) i dont got the wii yet though..., i will for christmas  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games