Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:26 pm

(Smiling, as he continued his progress unhindered, Yuan strode into the shadow of the gateway. Here, he could enter the village without drawing to much attention to himself. He made a few hand signs and sank into the massive shadow cast by the Gates themselves.)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:29 pm

Zann's eyes narrowed as he watched Yuan enter the village through the shadows. This can't be good... He made a few handseals,
"Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding)"
An airball formed beneath his knees as he crouched on it, and he sailed off into the air above the village, scouting it for any disturbances and to sense where Yuan had gone. If I can locate his chakra, then I can sense him...

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:54 pm

*brile came off the boat from the moon and then went into the cloud threw the gates to neko's house*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:09 am

Cherry and Kiyoshi arrived at the gates and she stomped her way in cloud. "I swear, that guy...ugh he is evil."

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:11 am

"Well he did let us live." Kiyoshi smiled at Miki popped out of his shirt. Kiyoshi then petted his head. "Come on lets go to Neko's, I have to tell brile something."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:17 am

"Okay then." She did hand seals and she changed back into her black shorts, blue short sleeved shirt and her sash with Shirayuki in it. "Oh and I thought about what you said...like about being a medical ninja and stuff."

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:20 am

"Oh, and what did you decide?" He said looking at her.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:23 am

"Well..I do like helping people and..yeah, I want to be one." She smiled then put her finger up. "Though, I want to learn other jutsus too. I don't just want to specialize in the medical field. Anyways, lets go."

Runs_With_Knifes

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:28 am

"Well you would make a great medical ninja." He said with a smile. "Now lets go." Kiyoshi then rushed off to neko's
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:58 am

jedi walked out of the gates this village is growing jedi dissapeared

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:08 pm

Name: Saraii Aoi-Aimi User Image
What you are bringing with you: A gourd of water.
Why you came: To learn medical jutsu
What village you are from: mist

um i didn't have permission yet, but i was thinking that since i have good intentions maybe i would be able to enter.

mrgreen
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:47 pm

Kiyoshi arrived infront of the girl in a flash of lightning. He smiled at her. "Hello, my name is Kiyoshi Hyuga. So no permission huh." He then made a thinking face. "Well does anyone know you are here?"

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:49 pm

a white bird flies high over head soaring fast., marquis high above out of sight scanning the area with his sharingan and nose. he picks up on the scent quickly and knows exactly where to go. a note fall down to where saraii is. landing in the gentlemen's hand "yes"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:09 pm

Kiyoshi looked at the note. "Creepy...Anyway welcome to the Cloud." The gates then opened. "However I warn you we only have about 2 medical ninja here. One is the Raikage and she doesn't take students, and the other...well the other probley isn't in the mood to take students."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:14 pm

"so there is no place where i might find the medical training then huh?"
saraii said with a whimpering face. " i came all this way from the mist village....sir, i am in need of medical training. is there anyone else besides these two people that wouldn't mind teaching me."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games