Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:29 pm
[If you didn't remember it was on the second floor, and it was a large window with stained glass border. :]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:39 pm
Something out of the ordinary happened after the girl ((remember he still doesn’t know who exactly she is yet)) rattled off the things she could remember; he laughed.
Jin was quite a serious person and laughed only on occasion, the last time he had laughed was when Klara had made a stupid expression.
“That would help…if the place wasn’t filled with huge windows. It’s the layout, every floor has at least one large window.” He explained.
He thought a bit more about the second detail she remembered. A double?
There was also more then one of those, but Jin remembered there was one on his floor as well. Maybe she was staying on the same floor as he? “Maybe…” He mumbled thinking aloud while walking to the door that led out of the hallway before stopping again to look behind noticing she wasn’t following. “You coming or not?” He asked.  

haruxxx
Crew

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:40 pm
Quote:
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[If you didn't remember it was on the second floor, and it was a large window with stained glass border. :]]

((lmao, thank you Carolina!))

[You're welcome! biggrin <3ily]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:43 pm
haruxxx
Klara took a small bite of her food and swallowed it before answering, “Um…not really…nightmares sometimes you know?” she explained thinking about the horrible dream she had the other night about Klaash and Jin.
Ben had reached over and slid his finger under her eye making an observation of dark circles under her eyes. She didn’t flinch outwardly; but his touch made her feel funny inside. Somehow, it made her think about Klaash again, and what she would have done if he had done it. When she had finished her thought she realized she hadn’t moved since he withdrew his finger and began to eat again. Oops, he’s pretty good at picking up on things. I hope he doesn’t think anything of it. She thought as she picked her fork up again.

"I don't want to creep you out or anything, but I'll get a room next door to yours so if you need company, I'll be right there. Hmm?" Ben hummed the last part because he'd taken a bite of his food. He swallowed and set his fork down. "Would that bother you? Or are you okay with it? I mean I haven't picked out a room yet. I haven't slept since I've gotten here so it doesn't really matter." Ben said, then took a drink of his wine.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:43 pm
"Right, I'm coming" she smiled noticing she had made him smile. Shizue picked up her pace and ran up next to him, and followed him around some more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:55 pm
She smiled, he worried about “creeping” her out a lot, and she found it cute.
She contemplated it for moment. Wondering if her nightmares were that serious.
But if he needed a room anyway she didn’t see a problem with it. It’s not like he would be in the same room as her. “I’m sure I’ll be fine, but if you still haven’t gotten a room then go right ahead. The floor most likely has tons of rooms available because of how big it is.” She said cheerfully.  

haruxxx
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:02 pm
He was glad she had picked up her pace, now he didn’t have to slow himself down to a snails pace.
“Uh…I’m Jin by the way.” He introduced himself uncomfortably. They were on the fourth floor, if she was in fact staying on the same floor as him, they would need to go down two floors. He descended down a flight of stairs with her following.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:07 pm
[Well he's like 11 years older than her.. mentally and physically. But he never looks older than 25 because he doesn't age. Lol He doesn't want to sound like a *****. xD ]
Ben grinned. "Okay. Cool. Well it's not like I really have anything important with me.. so consider me officially moved in." Ben laughed. "So what do you mean by nightmares.. like about what?..."Ben paused. "Or would you rather not say?" He didn'y want to butt in where he shouldn't.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:10 pm
Shizue nodded "I'm Shizue" she smiled, keeping her pace in check as she folowed him around like a puppy. She knew she should probably pay attention to where she was going, but didn't. She only continued looking around and staring blankly at her surroundings. Shizue felt like a child.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:25 pm
“Shizue.” He repeated. He glanced over at her noticing she was getting a bit too close. She was looking around rather then paying attention to where she was walking. “Shizue-“ He was going to tell her to pay attention to her surroundings so if she was ever lost again she could find her way back but misjudged a step when he had stopped paying attention, causing his foot to slip down a few steps. Shizue had looked at him when he had called her name but couldn’t stop herself in time and bumped right into him hitting her chin into his shoulder blade. He instinctively reached out to the banister to steady himself.
“Sorry I wasn’t paying attention.” He apologized.  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:26 pm
Klaash stood silently as Tuesday and Lilli yelled at each other. He was about to leave the room, but couldn't bring himself to it. The remains of humans were scattered all over the floor, and the entire place smelled of human. It was quiet revolting. Now that Klaash was fully Vampiric, he suddenly found himself with a deep loathe of humans not in his brother's household. He couldn't move; as though some supernatural force held him to the spot. As though he were ment to see this.

Equally? He though, almost looking rejected and torn. He made no sound, and kept silent.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:30 pm
Shizue nodded as she pulled away, and rubbed her chin "It's okay." I get the idea. Pay attention Shizue, otherwise your hopeless. Yui is gonna be pissed if I don't figure my way in and out of our room. Where ever that is...  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:35 pm
((Yeah. LOL. But Klara doesn’t realize she likes him a little so she’s not creeped out by him. But if it were anyone else she probably would be. Lol. ^_^ ))

Klara finished eating and sat back. She shrugged, “I don’t know why but the other night I had this really, really horrible dream that seemed so real that it got under my skin a little. It basically played out all of my worst fears all in one sitting.” She said remembering herself falling into the darkness. It had felt so real. A shiver went down her spine as she thought about it. A weak smile spread across her face as she looked to Ben again, a mixture of tired and troubled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:46 pm
They had fallen under an uncomfortable silence since he had slipped.
He couldn’t help but notice her mood drop. Before she was happy and airy but now she seemed down, possibly embarrassed. He sighed knowing he was to blame for it.
He attempted to break the silence, “Uh, I think you may be on my floor, so that’s where we’re going.” He decided to fill her in as he continued to go down the steps, this time being more careful. His shoulder was a little sore; he unconsciously rolled his arm trying to relieve the pain.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:48 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Klaash stood silently as Tuesday and Lilli yelled at each other. He was about to leave the room, but couldn't bring himself to it. The remains of humans were scattered all over the floor, and the entire place smelled of human. It was quiet revolting. Now that Klaash was fully Vampiric, he suddenly found himself with a deep loathe of humans not in his brother's household. He couldn't move; as though some supernatural force held him to the spot. As though he were ment to see this.

Equally? He though, almost looking rejected and torn. He made no sound, and kept silent.

Klaash was standing in the doorway. This slightly calmed Lilli. Klaash's gaze looked longing. Longing to leave this place, maybe longing for Lilli, she couldn't tell. Her eyes met his, her face apologetic. Lilli looked back at Tuesday he was slowing walking toward her. She lifted her chin to look at his stare as se got closer. What was he planning? Lilli couldn't tell.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games