Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Shoafy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:38 pm
bump 442.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:40 pm
bump 443.  

Shoafy

Shoafy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:42 pm
bump 444.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:47 pm
bump 445.  

Shoafy

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:09 am
Nudge three hundred and thirty-one

101. If I find myself born or drafted into a universe wherein the laws of nature do not obey consistent principles, I will depart for an alternate universe created by a more reasonable author.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:10 am
Nudge three hundred and thirty-two

If I Am Ever a Starfleet Captain...

102. I will design my ship's tactical systems so that I do not have to personally direct every single shot fired.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:11 am
Nudge three hundred and thirty-three

103. I will put surge suppressors in the circuitry of my ship, so that a shot striking some distant portion does not cause a control panel on the bridge to explode. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:12 am
Nudge three hundred and thirty-four

104. I will design my ships so that command and control functions cannot be hot-wired from a wall panel in the recreation bay.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:16 am
Nudge three hundred and thirty-five

105. I will design redundancy into all ship systems, so that the loss of one component will not cripple the entire vessel.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:18 am
Nudge three hundred and thirty-six

106. When combat is imminent, my ship's computer will be programmed so that enemy troops beaming aboard will be immediately beamed into empty space, or the originating ship's reactor core if possible. It will also deliver a kilo of antimatter to the bridge of the ship in question.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:22 am
Nudge three hundred and thirty-seven

107. When the enemy ship decloaks and is arming weapons, I will immediately open fire on it, instead of waiting for it to fire three or four times. heart

MmHmm. It is this section I don't like so much. Some of these things I'm not sure you could DO and others seem to add so much machinery, your ship could only hold about 50-100 people instead of 400 like it should.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:25 am
Nudge three hundred and thirty-eight

108. When a comrade defects to the enemy, I will have all passwords changed, and as soon as it is practical I will have the computer disconnected, its memory flushed, and the approved software reloaded from the original secured CD-ROMs.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:27 am
Nudge three hundred and thirty-nine

109. Anyone who cannot be entertained by books, music, a good game of cards and a well-stocked bar will not be allowed to crew my ship. Hence there will be no need for a holodeck on my ship.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:29 am
Nudge three hundred and forty

110. After capturing a space station from an enemy, I will have the enemy's computer systems removed, melted down into slag, and dumped into the nearest stellar object. A new computer will then be installed.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:33 am
Nudge three hundred and forty-one

111. If a crew member is a sanctimonious coward who continually gets us all into trouble through his greed, I shall, after the third or fourth episode of this behavior, act to preserve myself and other comrades only, and let him be destroyed by the mess he made for himself. heart  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games