Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

xXVampire_RoseXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:18 pm
i've watched a little bit of "The Eye" but i stopped cuz it was too scary for me :/
i actually got to c the movie "WANTED" that one was a good one! XD i also just saw the movie "One Missed Call" that one isn't rly scary its just suspenseful :/  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:20 pm
I watch I am Legend that was good but made me leave the room once in a while when it got really tense. I haven't watched The Eye or many other horror shows because I get freaked out watching them. (I usually hide behind my hubby or a friend.) redface

Today was a bright sunny day, so we all took a walk and then went out for ice cream. It was a very excellent way to end a day. I hope day was good or will be for all of you too. heart

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:18 am
I don't really like horror movies. I fled during the eye. xD Acting cool isn't much use....you get freaked out when it's nighttime. D=  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:30 pm
LittleTnCo
Oh yeah; almost forgot to ask you Gwee, how was the movie "The Eye?'

It's pretty good. I've liked Jessica Alba as an actress since Dark Angel. But sometimes it was believable that she was blind, and other times, I wasn't so convinced... like after her surgery, I just figured she would have still relied heavily on her old ways. And the visions that she was having were def freaky! I was afraid she was going to stab her eyes out! Thank God she didn't. I don't do well with gore either; like the Saw movies... I get physically ill, and then wonder why I let myself get talked into watching it in the first place! But back to The Eye, I thought it was cool that it was originally from Hong Kong, so of course I wonder how well of a job they did translating it. I guess out of five, I'd give it three stars.  

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:49 pm
Gweener
edit sad I cried both times I watched it when he even losses his dog... poor guy. That movie made me go back and watch Cast Away)

WILSON!!!!
... Why the hell did I cry over a volley-ball... I don't know. I'm sensitive, I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:51 pm
Jeese... there are so many movies I need to see coming out... Seriously. I'm going to have to spend the day at the theaters one of these days. Gotta see Wall-E and The Dark Knight, and Journey to the center of the Earth, Prince Caspian (still), Zohan... uh... The third mummy, that Hellboy movie... probably more. There's a lot I need to see, okay?  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:52 pm
Oh yeah... uh... I'm back, guys. I guess... by now that's obvious. I'll say what happened later... maybe... if I feel like it... And if people want to know enough *wink*. For now, though, I've got a crap-load of posts to read. And I swear, you guys, if all this awesome activity we suddenly had as soon as I left goes away just because I come back... I'm going to be really pissed... at life...
Damn you, cosmos! Why must you be so cruel!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:03 pm
Well, I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one that cried when he lost Wilson!I feel the same way about the slew of Summer movies. I'll never catch up! Thank goodness for dvd's and On Demand!!! Just watched the first HellBoy last night on FX and today is the release day for the second. But it'd be really cool to make it to the theatre to see Journey in 3-D.
cheese_whine Just to add to the list of prices that have gone up: I noticed the prices at The Grand Theatre went up by 50 cents. dramallama

Gweener

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:05 pm
*POOF* This type of conversation new to me so I'm lost now. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:59 pm
ChainsawDooM
Jeese... there are so many movies I need to see coming out... Seriously. I'm going to have to spend the day at the theaters one of these days. Gotta see Wall-E and The Dark Knight, and Journey to the center of the Earth, Prince Caspian (still), Zohan... uh... The third mummy, that Hellboy movie... probably more. There's a lot I need to see, okay?

I'm like that!
I needa see...
-Wall-E
-The third Mummy
- The Dark Knight (seeing that with my mate as soon as it comes out)

and then I saw Prince Caspian yesterday  

Kristabelle015
Crew

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:52 pm
The ones I want to see are The Dark Knight and Hellboy 2. At least for now. I know there are a few more to see, but for now that is what I am aiming for. biggrin I read a rumor that they are going to make an Elfquest movie. I really hope its good, I read the comics while I was in college. I also read about the new Star Trek movie, if the author of the article is right the movie is going to be really good.

As for the scariest movie I saw lately, I saw The Grudge it totally freaked me out, I hid most of the time and covered my ears. I think I will stick with my old Kaiju movies and scifi. 4laugh

Well tomorrow I'll be off to my parents for I will see you all on Sunday! Luv yas *huggles* heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:10 pm
I'm hanging out for the Dark Knight, mostly. xd Heath Ledger looks really crazy as the new joker, but I wonder how he'll do in comparison with the previous joker (Jack Nicholson). o.O *ponder*

Ooo, the Grudge is good, Hazumu-san? :3 I've been wanting to go see it for ages, so perhaps I'll go rent it out or something.. xD  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:38 am
Well guys; so far I've seen

Kung Fu Panda (LMAO)
The Spiderwick Chronicles (Nice Delivery)
The Golden Compass (A bit disappointed)
Indiana Jones and The Crystal Skull (Liked it)
Wall-E (Very Cute)
Wanted (Most awesome movie)
Iron Man (Impressed; but a bit dry in some parts)
24 (Not bad)
Hancock (Another good one for Will)
Zohan (Didn't care for the brief nudity scenes; but over all, made me lmao loudly)

Still need to see/wanting to see:

Bat Man, The Dark Knight
Hellboy 2
The Rocker
Mummy 3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:21 am
Spirit Week and the Ball.
Buzy week for Gaians!

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:46 am
You look absolutely precious Gwee.  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games