Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:48 am
((Sorry. I didn't realize that Spider-robin was the prey..))

Raven waited. Her eyes looked away from Beast Boy. Hearing Beast Boy's hesitation, Raven spoke in a monotone voice. "Sorry for asking. You don't have to answer." She stood up and slowly began walking away.

Odysseus growled in pain, stepping backwards. "You're not strong enough, mutt." He turned into his saber form and jumped at Spider-robin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:50 am
Adonis suirmed under the strnage substance he'd became doused in. He coenctrated the substance cracking under his strength. As he finally broke free he leapt in front of Odyessuss. 'That brat has no right to those books and you dare take two of the finest warriors on in Firethroat you adolcescnet fool ?' he snarled bearing his dagger.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:54 am
(It's Ok I don't mind we all make mistakes)
'Bring it rotting teeth' he roared slamming a staff into his jaw. He pushed it back with a mighty pump from his legs, he leapt up looking at the othhers. 'Doesn't look like we'll need the clones'.

'No wait !' Beastboy broke the horrific scence. He quickly flund the words togehter 'I... lov..-e ...you' he finised bowing his head down. He just hoped she felt the same way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:04 am
Raven's eyes widened. He loved her. That was what it sounded like. He felt the same way as her. She could feel her heart start beating faster in happiness. Raven walked over to Beast Boy, licking him on the ear. "I love you too."

Odysseus rolled his eyes. "You brats shouldn't even try." He jumped at Spider-robin, trying to get his sharp teeth into his throat.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:10 am
'I know' Beast boy replied feeling a rush of joy. It felt like a heavy weight had been abolished his heart begna to beat normally again. This meant no more tip toeing around each other. He felt so glad.

Spider-robin wrestled against the shcoksing amount of strength he'd been placed up against. He wrestled desperately placing one firm on the beasts motuh and one on the jaw and began to pull them further bxck exceding the natural limits slowly. 'My what hollywood white teeth you have' he hu mumured all his strnegth being divereted into his move and kicking him visocusly in the stomach.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:00 pm
Argent howled loudly and attacked Adonis and sinked her teeth in his neck. She scratched his face. And growled lightly.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:39 pm
As Starfire slept she began to have dream. A strange one too. In the dream she saw Gemini and the black pearl trying to comsume her heart and make her evil. So in Starfire's she started to struggle a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:52 pm
Raven sighed as joy flooded her. "That's such a relief to get that off my chest... I'm glad that you feel the same way." It was better than anything that had ever happened in her life.

Odysseus hadn't noticed the wolf's kick until it was too late. His air whooshed out of him and he fell back. Growling, Odysseus spoke. "And how ugly your teeth appear." Odysseus extended his claws and slashed his claws towards Spider-robin.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:13 pm
Vega ears twitched at a howl. She looked up and looked at her brother to see if her heard it or if it was just her imagination.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:29 pm
Midnight had her two sowrd form a tornado and made it head for Argent and Aqualad. And it caught them inside.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:32 pm
Argent growled and forced herslef out and jumped on Midnight. "Hello old hag." She suck her teeth into Midnight's Shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:37 pm
Then Midnight stuck the two word into Argent's sidesmaking the power in the swords electricute her a bit. She than drew her swords out pushed argent out and turned into her sabor form. She jumped onto Argent and started crushing her body and sunck her teeth into Argent's leg. And sabors jaws are much tuffer.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:42 pm
"Owww." Argent looked at Midnight and kicked Midnight off of her. She ran into Midnight like a bull moving her closer to a hill. Trying to push her off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:00 pm
Then Midnight fell off the hill and into the river below. "Ah," and she hit into the water.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:06 pm
Then Gemini heard it as well, the howl. She than signled to Sirius and Vesta to come towards her or go to the others.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games