Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:17 pm
Starfire than stepped out and looked at the officiers than looked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sparrow Girl looked at Morphia and Rose and told them, "Its ok you two. Just stand down, I'll try to figure this out." She than stared towards Arachnid and heard what he told her. Sparrow tried to remember and than said, "Titans, family, Starfire, Arachnid." Then she Sparrow Girl remembered clearly on who was the Titans and who Arachnid was talking about. "I'm sorry for what ever I did that I don't remember doing. It appears my thoughts, my mind has erased all the bad thoughts and so I don't remember what I did wrong. I'm surprised that you would would come all this way to come and get me even though I did wrong, for now I'm lost a lost girl who is kind of in a wreck," she explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:56 am
'Gemini i'm sorry if I seem mad but the Titans are really hurting without you. Please come back with me and we can restor your memory. Please eveyr minute your away you destroy another piece of Starifes already broken heart' Arachnid kept his voice cool and calm and tried not to sound not so over emotional.

Black Aracher the control room of his coutme and dressed in a deadly sharp blakc one piece suit the pin strips a dark and bleak gray. He wore a crisp new snow white shirt alongisde a deep sea blue matt tie.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:15 am
Robin got up avoiding eye contact with the cop waiting to speak to someone in a higher authoirty. Deep down he knew something was horribly wrong. He feared mind control or a frame up. He noticed the cops were all giving them sour and filthy looks.

The cops becokned them forward to a evidence desk and demanded all the groups equipment to handed other. Robin stepped forward the charade had gone on long enough. He demanded to know what was happening and found himself taken aback by thier answer. They thougt they'd killeAdam... . This was indeed a terrilbe mistake. It was obivous they'd been framed up. They needed a plan of action fast.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:05 am
Beast Boy's eyes shot open in surprise. They had brought them here because they thought they had killed Adam. That was the so far from the truth, Beast Boy couldn't stop himself from shouting, "We wouldn't kill our friend ever. What evidence do you have?" This was definitely some cruel set-up. Someone was behind this, but who?

Frost pressed a button on her wrist to make her battle-suit fold in on itself. She brushed out her hair, so that it fell around her shoulders and went to change into what would be considered 'normal' attire. When she came out, Frost had put on a dark grey skirt along with a black jacket. She wore a grey shirt underneath her jacket.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:11 am
'Ok lets roll. Rember i'll do the talking and you just look generally cute' Marco replied checking his fancy silver wacth. It was deffinately showtime. This would be so fun..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:51 am
An officer stepped forward and clearly stated video evidence had been bought forward displaying the Titans brutally attacking and killing Adam. No no no..  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:24 pm
Starfire was in shock at how the cops think that they the Titans had killed Adam. She was even more surprised by the video. This had to be set-up, a joke, or something. She couldn't believe this. . .

~~~~~~~

"Starfire. . .mother. .," said Sparrow Girl in a shock tone. "I remember you, I remember the Titans a bit but specially remember them two Robin. .father, Starfire. . .mother," she said. "So this is what she meant, the woman in my dreams. Then its true the Titans do need me. But may my home here. . .hm. Rose please watch over my home and Morphia stay here. I'll come when I can. But here is a communicator for you two," said Sparrow Girl as she gave them a communicator that had TG on it. "I must go back to do what I need to do there. Arachnid I except your offer to come back," she said as she walked towards him. "But I am Sparrow Girl now. Do not call me Gemini anymor, for some reason I don't even diserve that name. I must earn it back," she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:18 pm
"Hm, sure thing Sparrow. So call me when you need me or I hope to meet you again," said Rose.

"Aw, we just met but it was nice to meet you. And see yeah," said Morphia.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:55 am
'Nice to meet you and sorry about my entrance. Flying alight night isn't exactly great for my compusure' Arachnid added his mood lifting up on the ground. He just hoped they were in time to mend the damaaged hearts of the Titans. 'Sparrow girl please rember the Titans will give mixed responses and thier something else you must know..it's some bad news' he looked down at the ground the memory of Adam was fresh and still painful.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:13 am
Toby rocketed through the sky the clouds and clean and cleansing blue sky fusing into a swirling mix as Toby began showboating twirling around with the joystick. It felt like an extension of his arm and felt as if belonged their in his arms. His plan was simple. Head to the Titans and reques thier help. It was simple and achievable.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:59 pm
Sparrow Girl followed Arachnid, had her sparrow wings appear, and flew up next top Arachnid. She looked at his sad look on his face and asked, "What is it. Did soemthing bad happened?"

Fox waited in the forest still for Arachnid to return.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:19 am
'Sparrow girl. Do you rember some one called Adam ?' Arachnid asked slowly turing back to speak to here. He took a perch on a fence waiting for her reply.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:51 pm
Beast Boy's ears fell a bit as he watched the video. This was all just some terrible joke, a set-up, anything. "We didn't kill Adam." He shouted at the cops. It was too hard to contain the urge to scream at them some more, but he shut his mouth, knowing that it was wiser for their leader to do the talking.

Kali nodded her head. "Yeah, I got it." She smirked as she followed Marco.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:26 pm
Starfire couldn't take it anymore to watch the video and so she looked away and towards a wall. She still couldn't believe what she was watching.

~~~~~~~~~

Sparrow Girl heard what arachnid asked her. She stood in front of Arachnid and thought about if she did know Adam. Then she remembered him and said, "Huh, I do. I do remember him, he help train me how to use a sword better. Why? What happen to him? What happen to dear Adam?" Sparrow Girl looked at Arachnid. even though her both eyes looked super different now since she has one wolf eye and one sparrow eye, her eyes had worry in them.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:23 am
'Adam...' Arachnid sturggled to conjour the words as they got trapped in his closing and crushing throat. It was hard even though he hardly knew Adam. Though it didn't remove anything of the harsh atmosphere from the area around him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games