Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:42 pm
Future Present

Cyborg answered Robin's cal and said, "Sure thing Rob." He then walked in the hanger/garage and said, "Hay Nightwing. So what do you need pal."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:49 am
Future present

'Hey. I need Chris equipment for a mission tonight. I'm sending the team out on mission were Azar and Nightifire will be kidnapped and Chris and Lyra will be forced to put thier differences aside if they wish to rescue them. I need you to wait in the harbour with the T-sub. As when Nightfire and Lyra are kidnaped they will be placed into a van which will crash over the side.' Robin explained delicately finding a set of re-breathers.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:07 pm
Future Present

"Alrighty Rob,"s aid Cyborg as he gave Robin Chris's equitment and already head over to the place.

Lyra was eating a lemon as Starfire came into the room. "Hi Starfire."

"Oh, hello Lyra. How you doin?" asked Starfire.

"Good! Want some grapes or maybe an apple," said Lyra.

"Sure I'll have some grapes. Besides my husband always has me eating the healthy when I'm pregnet. That's why Nightstar loves plums and Nightfire loves apples," said Starfire as she grabbed some grapes and eate some.

"Teehee! That's funny. Um, Star since you and Nightwing, I mean Robin were parents to my mom. Does that make you two my grandparents?" asked Lyra.

Starfire thought about and said, "I don't know but maybe so. Maybe you should ask my husband."

"Ok," said Lyra with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:51 pm
~~Future Present~~

Nightfire walked in the hallway and then into the main room where he found his mother and Lyra. "Hey, mom good resting you did?" he asked.

~~Past Present~~

"Hay Scourch, what do you love the most about your powers?" asked Nightstar.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:02 pm
Scourch smiled and said,"I guess it's that I never have to worry about being late considering that I can get anywhere I need to go in a few seconds. It keeps my life simple and easy." he then ignited his hand and looked at it as he said,"plus catching things on fire is pretty fun."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:10 pm
~~Past Present~~

Nightstar smiled and said, "Cool! The thing I love about my powers is flying because I feel free and I love that feeling when I fly."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:15 pm
Scourch sighed and said,"That's good, the only thing I don't like about my powers is that after i got them; noone ever looked at me the same way. not even my parents."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:00 pm
"What do you mean? Your still the same to me," said Nightstar.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:03 pm
Scourch looked at Nighstar and said,"Yeah but you didn't know me before I had my powers."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:15 pm
"Oh," said Nightstar. She then asked him, "Do you think I can be a good leader?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:26 am
Scourch smiled and said,"Of course I do." He then put his hand on her shoulder and said,"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll make a great leader."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:48 am
Future present

Robin took Chris's equipment and placed it on a vaccant work bench. The equipment was ready. He would wait until sunset to get the group briefed and ready. He just hoped everything would work according to plan. It was hinged on the fact everything was appraoched down with a high level of plausabilty.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:27 pm
Future Present

Azar walked off, the plan ringing in his mind. It was a smart plan, one that would hopefully resolve the arguements between Chris and Lyra. Bored, Azar walked outside and noticed Chris and Lilly Flower. "Hey, I didn't know that you were coming. Seems like this place is just becoming a daycare center."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:15 pm
Past Present

"Hm, I hope your right," said Nightstar.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:50 pm
Future Present

Lilly Flower saw Azar and said, "Hi, and actually I just fell here."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items