Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make this reach 100 pages with RE quotes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:10 pm
AngelaAshford
First, I love your avi. Second, I'm glad that ******** creep died. If you're stupid enough to not cover up your huge window, you're asking to get killed. The man runs a ******** gun store, he should have already had a steel shutter or some iron bars. confused

Thanks. ^^ I'm supposed to be the zombified corpse of Joseph Frost.
Yeah, and if he wasn't gonna do that... he should of at least looked out the frikkin' window, instead of turning his back to it. xd He was actually supposed to play a much bigger role in RE 1.5  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:30 pm
Thee Stranger
AngelaAshford
First, I love your avi. Second, I'm glad that ******** creep died. If you're stupid enough to not cover up your huge window, you're asking to get killed. The man runs a ******** gun store, he should have already had a steel shutter or some iron bars. confused

Yeah, and if he wasn't gonna do that... he should of at least looked out the frikkin' window, instead of turning his back to it. xd He was actually supposed to play a much bigger role in RE 1.5
Wait really?!? I would've liked to see that happen. *takes out his dad's shotgun.* I'm going Capcom hunting.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:06 am
Thee Stranger
AngelaAshford

Instead we got some old pervert who was dumb enough to stand in front of a big, unprotected glass window during a zombie outbreak. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:38 am
"This time I'll be there." - Barry Burton

I always wondered what that meant. Meh, it was probably just due to the horrible translation.  

Thee Stranger

closed07

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:04 am
"Welcome to africa twisted " Sheva  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:04 am
"you don't have to get touchy" sheva ::to a groping gaurd::  

closed07

closed07

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:06 am
"chris how nice of you to join us" wesker

"you will not live to see teh dawn!" Wesker

"Umbrella?" Chris
"what was Umbrella doing here?" Sheva

Youz twoz are just in time for teh Firework show BOOM!"... you know what i don't know his name.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:19 am
Wesker: i would expect you to be happier to see us
Chris: Us?
Wesker: so slow.....  

closed07

closed07

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:22 am
"wait don't go!" chris  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:37 am
Just for future reference, we try to refrain from double-posting...even triple-posting. sweatdrop  

Vankala

closed07

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:53 am
Vankala
Just for future reference, we try to refrain from double-posting...even triple-posting. sweatdrop

sorry i'm new redface redface  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:38 pm
Well actually, in this thread we want lots of posts. So not only do we encourage it here, we want you to put a separate post for each quote to reach a hundred. razz So try to refrain from those bunches of ones. biggrin

However, yes. In every other thread... try not to quintuple-post. :XP:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

closed07

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:40 pm
Canas Renvall
Well actually, in this thread we want lots of posts. So not only do we encourage it here, we want you to put a separate post for each quote to reach a hundred. razz So try to refrain from those bunches of ones. biggrin

However, yes. In every other thread... try not to quintuple-post. :XP:

na, that would be in bad taste sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:20 pm
"The balance of the world is changing and you're completely oblivious to it." - Ricardo Irving  

Alex Brand

Dapper Smoker

4,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:17 pm
"Won't you two just die already? You're makin me look bad." -Ricardo Irving, only because he ******** rocked.

Man looking back at this thread, I posted like four years ago. Man I was annoying you guys at 12 years old? Christ.

And I never got this one right back then:
"Everyone's gonna die!" -Chief Irons.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas