Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:31 pm
((TT ::Hug Leri:: S'ok.. Basically Midori was just introduced and was looking for kaen but ran into Alcina. She saved her from a large hole and then they ran into a burning village which, i don't want to spoil so you'd have to talk to mem about.. basically though they saw a guy with pink hair being burnt alive and Midori's having a breakdown. (No it isn't Kaen).

Errr...what else.. o_O; The other fight is going on but I don't remember where we were at and I don't want to get kaen to the Hanazoku village till after that fight... T-x; guu... Everyone's so un..alive.

Did I miss anything? I don't think so....T_x; hm. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:54 am
((I'm just stuck, waiting for Aeddan's prey to react to the attack O.o And Rhian is off in la-la land xP))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:54 pm
angel_baby_4
((I'm just stuck, waiting for Aeddan's prey to react to the attack O.o And Rhian is off in la-la land xP))

(Dammit, I'm in the avatar arena on the same week as you Ang! xd

@_@ Sorry I haven't been posting lately everyone.... )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:00 pm
Kisuna's eyes widened in shock as he saw the ball hurdle at his direction. He couldn't run; no, the wind force and size was much too big. He cursed inside his mind and muttered swears. He blamed his small size and age for this unfortunate event.

Nevertheless, Kisuna faced it head-on. I at least have to try! Kisuna thought. He raised his sword and made a swing towards the wind's direction. Lightning emulated (is that even the right word?) from the tip of the blade and cackled. The wave stretched towards the ball of wind. With all his might, Kisuna tried to use his powers against it, hoping to either make it disappear or turn its direction away.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:19 pm
((Sorry. Things have just been rather rough going after my sickness and so forth. sweatdrop I should be back now though. xd ))

Alcina held the sobbing girl a little bewilderedly at first, but then more tenderly. To comfort was in Alcina's nature. And Midori needed comfort very much at the moment...

The princess was extremely exhausted however. That use of her powers completely drained Alcina. As much as she badly wanted to kick the butt of whomever did this, she hoped they were out of area by now. She wouldn't stand a chance against them with Midori and the child in their conditions...

((Leri, did you still wanna take the mazoku here? Cause now is the perfect time for an entrance.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:22 pm
( Yep, I will. heart )  

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:19 pm
((@@; Sorry it's been a while...College and drama with friends and all that.))

Midori cried, her voice cracking as she hoarsly wailed. Her wailing quieted only with her crying voice becoming sore. Her only close friend...gone. Her head throbbed as she clung into those soothing arms.

Whoever done this...She hated them with a passion. That, she knew for sure was true.

(( crying sorry for the sucky post...))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:54 pm
((Sorry, but I haven't had time to post and Reid's been over every night this week... xP))

Aeddan rolled his eyes as he watched Kisuna's futile attempts. To his dismay, though, the ball of wind seemed to weaken from Kisuna's blade. It hurtled towards him still, though its strength was only enough to minorly harm anyone, at this rate.

Aeddan's eyes darted towards Hayato. Easy prey, yes, but Kisuna was sure to find a way to stop him if he even tried.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:28 am
"Don't cry, little girl." A voice called out, "Wouldn't you have loved to see fire and be inside the heat of it all?"

A silouette emerged from the flames. It was a woman with bronze-glazed skin. She held her hand towards her heart and smiled at Midori, "Wouldn't you have loved to hear the screams and tears...?" She gave out a dreamy sigh and twirled her long hair around her fingers, "It's much like hell. It's wonderful."

"Wanna join them?" She winked from afar, "I'd be very glad to bring you down."

(Sorry for the late post Memory! *runs behind Ang* Don't kill me~ )  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:10 pm
((Lol. Since you didn't answer to Ang's post, I'm not sure if being behind her would be quite safe... rofl ))

Alcina's head shot up with her anger when she heard the voice. Her fury was giving her more energy, which was good. She'd need it.

The princess stood up slowly, trying to put herself in between the mazoku and the two girls. "You..." she said, letting her fury run loose. Without it, Alcina wasn't even sure if she would have been able to stand. The Time Staff was in her hands, ready to strike if the Mazoku moved closer. She needed to end this fight quickly if any of them were going to survive. "You won't be harming anyone else."

She quickly closed the distance between herself and the other woman, using the length of the staff to conserve her energy. She would have preferred to have the woman come to her, but she couldn't risk either Midori or that little girl get caught up in this mess. Alcina brought the staff in with a horizontal sweeping motion, level with the woman's stomach.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:44 pm
Quote:
The princess stood up slowly, trying to put herself in between the mazoku and the two girls. "You..." she said, letting her fury run loose. Without it, Alcina wasn't even sure if she would have been able to stand. The Time Staff was in her hands, ready to strike if the Mazoku moved closer. She needed to end this fight quickly if any of them were going to survive. "You won't be harming anyone else."

"Ah, we have a fiesty one." She clapped her hands in glee, "I'm going to be so happy when your body turns to ashes."

Quote:
She quickly closed the distance between herself and the other woman, using the length of the staff to conserve her energy. She would have preferred to have the woman come to her, but she couldn't risk either Midori or that little girl get caught up in this mess. Alcina brought the staff in with a horizontal sweeping motion, level with the woman's stomach.

"You're going to fight me with a stick?" The mazoku laughed as she dodged Alcina's staff. "That's too easy!!"

In midair, she pursed her lips and blew. A whirl of fire came rushing at Alcina and the girls. Sparks of ember came flying down like heavy rain. The mazoku smiled, feeling a tad victorious. She had hoped that this would stop them.

( ... yeah I need to talk to Ang about that. sweatdrop

I have a question. Where's this burning village at anyway? The Bird Clan? )  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:22 pm
((That's where it is, yes. xd We're burning down the bird clan. ))

"Time stop!" Alcina yelled out. But she was too exhausted to stop everything. Instead, the fire attack loomed over head but didn't move at all. It was rather beautiful, in truth. The flames were stopped in mid-dance, not flickering at all.

But the princess had little time to admire the new piece of art she had created. Alcina fell down on one knee, supporting herself with her staff. She had used far too much energy to stop that attack...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:30 pm
( Does that mean the mazoku stopped too or no? o.o )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:16 pm
((The Mazoku is not stopped. Only the fire, lol. Which means Alcina could be in quite a bit of trouble, lol.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:31 pm
She frowned. To think that brat had power like that! She thought to herself. Is she the one that mistress warns of...?

She took a look away from the flame-haired girl and grinned at the smaller one. Landing safely in a pike, she took out a golden flute from her side. She began to play a melody. A small flicker of a flame danced around Midori. As she continued playing, the flames multiplied and formed a whriling circle. When the music intensified, the flames got larger and larger....

The mazoku had no pity in her eyes... but featured a gleam of internal frenzy.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games