Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:12 am
Hinata smiled at Neji and walked out with Kiba.

Tenten playfully jumped on Jimi's back, as she repetitively kissed his cheek.

Sakura smiled as she left Neji and Diamond alone, and then she held Naruto's hand, and she kissed hi lips,"Thank You Naruto-kun."

Diamond sat up, she looked up at Neji,"I'm sorry Neji-kun,...I never imagined that Sasuke could be so cold, towards his own son."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:15 am
"You shouldn't move around so much."Neji put a hand to her forehead softly.

Jimi blinked and almost fell over, he laughed."C..Cut it out Tenten!"

Kiba walked beside Hinata and smirked to her."I heard the news, looks like they both will be fine ne?"

Naruto smiled and kissed back."Sakura-chan, you shouldn't thank me you know"  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:47 am
Sakura smiled and she kissed him once more,"I know, but I want to."

Tenten left as she was now on his back,"Aww Jimi-kun,..I just want to hjave fun," she said as she kissed his cheek repetitively.

Hinata smiled at him,"Yea, I'm happy for Neji Ni-san. He wants this baby, even if its not his, he wants to be the father."

Diamond looked at Neji, she wanted to talk to him and yet she was very weak. She looked up at him,"I Love You Neji-kun, I Love you, Thank You for Loving me in return."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:22 am
"Part of being a man is responsibility, you should know Neji for that trait."Kiba said and nudged Hinata with a grin.

Neji kissed her cheek softly."Don't say another word..I know you love me and I love you as well.."

Jimi gave her a smirk and kissed her lips."Come one Tenten, let's get to your house."

Naruto smiled and hugged Sakura gently."We've been through a lot huh?"  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:14 am
Hinata smiled,"Yea your right," she said as she smiled and snuggled him.

Diamond smiled as she heard his voice,"Thank You, Neji-kun," she then lay back and closed her eyes, as she slowly drifted off to recover.

Tenten giggled,"Ok Jimi-kun,..."she said hanging on tight.

Sakura looked at Naruto and she traced his jawline with her fingers,"Yea,..and through it all we stuck together."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:24 am
Naruto smiled and placed his hand on Sakura's."Yep yep"

Kiba hugged her close and kissed the top of her head softly.

Neji watched her sleep and placed a hand on her cheek.

Jimi smiled."All right Tenten hang on tight."He ran with her on his back.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:35 am
Tenten laughed as he ran she said,"Whee!!"

Hinata smiled as he did, she then looked up at him,"Kiba-kun,..eventualy you will need to meet my father."

Sakura smiled and she kissed him once more,"I Love You."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:36 am
"I wonder if your father will accept a wild guy like me"Kiba pondered with a smile.

Naruto hugged her close and kissed back."I love you too"  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:46 am
Hinata smiled at him,"If he feels like I do thjen he will love you," she said with a smile as she kissed his cheek.

Sakura smiled as she placed her head on his shoulder.

Dayna opened her eyes and looked over to Sasuke, he seemed to be sleeping. She smiled and she yawned.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:48 am
Kiba gave a smile and held her hand gently.

Sasuke held her close and gently and kissed her face.

Naruto paused and held Sakura close to him, smiling like an idiot, but he was a happy idiot.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:01 am
Sakura laughed,"You always were weird," she said and then she kissed his cheek,"but then again, thats why I love you," she said kissing him once more.

Dayna smiled as he held her close, she felt at peace again.

Tsunade walked in to see Neji beside Diamond,"I'm guessing that you will be staying here," she said walking closer to Diamond, as she checked her vital signs.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:06 am
"I need to be beside Diamond"Neji said to Tsunade with a nod.

Naruto smiled and kissed her back softly."I love you so much Sakura..you were always so mature and lovely.."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:23 am
Tsunade smiled,"Your a great man, and I admire your decision, to care for a child as if it was your own." She continued to check Diamond's vital signs,"she will be fine."

Sakura closed her eyes as he held her in his arms, and she smiled,"And your the greatest thing in my life."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:27 am
Neji gave a nod and put his hand on Diamond's forehead gently."GOod..thank you Tsunade-sama.."

Naruto smiled and kissed her cheek softly."And you're the greatest person in my life."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:40 am
Tsunade smiled,"Have you thought of how you will raise a child that Carries the Sharingan?"

Sakura smiled and she kissed him back holding him tigh and close.  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games