Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:40 pm
(( Here's me character's ))

Villian;
Name: Warewolf
Personality: mean, selfesh, affectionate, strong, powerful
Powers: dark magic, black winds, pyshic, shape shifts into a black wolf and warewolf, super strength
Weapons: sword and ninja knives
Appearence:
User Image
User Image
User Image
Other: He's Gemini's long lost cousin but he is evil.

Good;
Name: Red Fang
Personality: nice, serious, quick, tough, skillfull, doesn't liek new comers much, affectionate
Powers: shape shifts into wolf, he drains blood, fast runner, fire, flight(red angel wings)
Weapons: sword
Appearence:
User Image
User Image
Other:Use to like Fox and she's his ex. He's also a captured Generation.

Name: Pheniox
Personality: nice, shy sometimes, cute, jumpy, loving, cool, fast
Powers: fire, flight(fire wings)
Weapons: staff
Appearence:
User Image
Other: A captured Generation.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:50 pm
Draco cocked his head in confusion. "Gemini... Why'd you cut your hair?" No possible explanation came to him as he thought it over. Maybe she was miserable. He reassured her in a calming voice. "Gemy, nothing's going to happen to any of us. Everything will be a-okay."

A small sparrow flew by the running pair. It's chirps were urgent and energetic. Black Feather listened and a sadistic smile lit up her face. The sparrow flew off and Black Feather jerked her head in its direction. "Come on. Our little friend had found something."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:58 pm
((k))

Gemini sighed and looked towards Draco. "I cut it becasue I couldn't stand my long hair. Draco when this fight goes on I'll try to live threw it and try not to die," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:05 am
'Well it's natural. Your experincing fear and if war comes we will endure we always have. The Titans and the Generations and others put their lives at risk everyday. Don't let the fear of death rule you becuase then Turgon and his band of losers has won' Arachnid finsihed slowly.

'Excellent' Western hunter's moved sufferly imrpoved with the notion of thier make up taks was almost other.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:55 am
Draco nodded his head in understanding. "Okay." He glanced away from Gemini before looking back at her with a smile. "We'll all live through this. Nothing's going to happen. Well, nothing bad."

Black Feather nodded her head as she plucked the plant out of the ground. The leaves seemed to shine with some energy and she took a breath of it. Picking another specimen of the plant, Black Feather handed some to Western Hunter. "Take this for yourself and incorporate into your guns. We'll hand the rest to Turgon."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:58 pm
Fox looked towards Arachnid than leaned up against him.

Gemini nodded and smiled back towards Draco. She than looked at the files and picked up White Dove's profile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:06 pm
Red Fang was a running in the forest in his wolf form and was excaping from someone or soemthing. He than jumped up in the air and flew as his wings appear. He flew towards a pheinox.

Pheniox was in her bird pheniox form and flew beside Red Fang. They were both running away from something or someone.

Warewolf ran in his black wolf form and was chasing after Red Fang and Pheniox until he lost them. So he kept on running and running in the forest until he picked up their scent a bit than lost it again.

Red Fang and Pheniox flew towards a mansion and laned on the beach ground once they got there. Red Fang landed and turned into his human form. "Hm, we got to get to Gemini and she's in the house here," he said.

Pheniox landed on the ground and turned back to her human form and said, "Your right."

Warewolf stopped runing in the forest and howled since he lost teh scent. "Man Turgon is not going to like this so I better keep moving on. And maybe I'll get to meet that long lost cousin of mine again since at first she didn't want to believe I was her cousin and were both the same blood," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:38 am
Arachnid looked up. The peace of the area was disturbed by distant talking. 'Looks we got company and I forgot to but the toliet seat covers on' he muttured to Fox getting up and ready investigate.

'Thanks ,what's in these plants anyway ?' Hunter asked sticiking in into his deep musky pockets the odd relfection shimmering on the leaves grasping his attention.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:43 am
Robin left his room and walk slowly towards Starfires. They needed to discuess what would be best to do with Scott. Outside teaching and his own missons without them would be a start. Though Starfies input would be good. He raped on her door twice and waited for answer so he could go inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:55 am
Draco reached his hand for one of the other files, Fortunna's. He flicked it open and looked over the page.

Black Feather placed the other plant in her pocket. "I'm not sure entirely what they're made of. All I know is that it's dragonbane and it hurts dragons pretty badly. If you want to know more, I suggest you do some analysis on them."  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:20 am
'Consider it done then' Ryan replied thoughtfully as he began to list the various tests he could do on the substance. It sounded intresting... For sure this would quell Turgon's rage.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:06 pm
"Hm, why would Turgon have White Dove a child taken," said Gemini as she looked at the pages of White Dove.

Starfire was walking back towards her room and saw Robin at her door. She was wearing a pink dress with a purple bow around her waist. Starfire walked towards him and asked him softly, "Robin what is it that you want?"

Fox heard what Arachnid said and saw the two people on the beach. Her red fox ears went up and tried listening two that they said and she heard their names. "Huh, its Pheniox and Red Fang. I thought they were captured," said Fox. She tahn stood up and walked towards them. She said to them both, "Red Fang, Pheniox."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:17 pm
Red Fang and Pheniox turned around and saw Fox. "Oh, hay Fox," said Pheniox. "How are you girly?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh, hay Fox," said Red Fang as he saw Fox, his ex girl-friend from before the two ebcame a Teen Generations or maet anyone special of their own eyt. But now Red Fang is with Pheniox.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:42 am
'Whats up hipcats ?' Arachnid interjected glad to the Generations hadn't been totally ravaged by Turgon's group. 'So...what happened ?' he asked curiously.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:21 am
'Starfire we need to talk about Scott. I'm worried for him.' Robin admitted. The last discussion with Scott needed to be discussed and a soultion had to be found. He hated to see Scott like this. They had to solve this problem before something went terribly wrong.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games