Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:06 pm

"And what reason do I have to stay here?" Hethrus asked walking to his room.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Keirah grunted and followed him, she stood in his doorway, "What reason do you have to go?" she demanded, arching an eyebrow with an irritated expression.

Kyarii Kuran

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Teleporting into the room cloud sat next to selena " it must be hard " he said not exactky knowing much on the subject.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:15 pm

selena sniffed and said to herself "get a hold of your self you shouldnt be acting like this " selena took a deep breath and went the mirro and wipe away the treas and put powered on her eyes so she wouldnt look like she was cry and unlocked her door and walked out of her room and looked at kirea trying to igron the fact that hethrus was standing right there " kirea " selena said looking down "let him leave if wish to odvous love didnt mean much to him that why he left in the 1st place " selena said bitterly and walked down the stairs not looking back and said" if love could keep anyone hwhere they were then i dont know what can" selena finished walking down the stairs and out inot the garden cloud was too late she had already left

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:19 pm

Cloud decided that she needed time to herself and went back into the room with his family where they caught up with everything that happened to them over the last couple weeks.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:27 pm

selena called for haru but no answer came back selena yells at the sky and in her mind to " why are you doing this to me !!!!!!!!! what have i done to devers this ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh " selena feel to her knee in the garden selena had never felt so helpless is her whole life .
selena almost passed out from the pain in her heart she cryed bitter to her self" why did you have to come back ?why i hated you and i was ok but then you come back pertedning like nothin eever happend " selena screamed at the sky all this an cruse it at the fates for toying with her heart

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:36 pm

Hearing all the things passing through selena cloud couldnt take not doing anything about anything anymore. Finding her hethrus he grabed him by the neck and slamned him up against the wall so hard some of the wall gave way leaving a hole in the wall the shape of hethruses body. Clouds eyes were dark red and since he was a newer breed then anyone else in the mansion he was stonger to. " You walked out on selena leaving her in a rather depressed state, you then come back after she got over it, whats ur problem!?" Cloud said even though it sound some what like a growl from the others stance point.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Keirah stood, shocked, in the doorway, she watched as Cloud slammed Hethrus into the wall, leaving a huge hole behind him. "Stop it you two! This won't do any help!" she hissed.

Kyarii Kuran

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Hethrus pushed cloud across the room then appeared behind him , a knife to his throat "After what she did I didn't have a reason to stay....by cheating on me she told me she didn't want me anymore and that I'm not good enough for her....so I left...and if you touch me again I will kill you..." He pushed Cloud out the door.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:44 pm

((im already in the garden ))
selena called for kirea sound weak even in her mind "kirea i need you rigth now im in the garden please come"

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:46 pm

selena had never felt so weak befor in her life selena called for kirea again"kirea ,kirea"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Keirah nodded and hurried towards the garden, she kneeled beside Selena, "Yes? What is it?" she asked, her tone worried.

Kyarii Kuran

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:53 pm

selena looked at her with puffy eyes like she been cryin her eyes out "i dont know what to do help me please iwant him to hrut like hurt me and then again i cant watch cloud hurt him i so confussssed " selena cryed " why did he have to come back i buit the wall of heat for him knowing that he was coming back and an di was happy with cloud now were getting married " selena sobe "why ,why is this happeing to me "
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Laughing he made couple a couple hand sign's and the knife changed into a rat " grabing hethruses arm cloud brought him over his shoulder and sent him into the wall. Holding out his hand he grabed his wrist as an orb of lightning began to sparkle " attack me again and ill use the chidori to put a whole in your chest " cloud said angery.

DemonicTerror

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games