Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:41 pm

((We're all outside.. no one can go inside.. the doors are locked))

Kiara was still talking to Rag. "Well, that depends on what happens," she told him. She then heard a voice from behind. She turned to see Sengetsu. "Once the Mikyo probleme is outta the way, I'm going to become a Sensei. And I will not be teaching the Academy," she told him. "Someone is filling in for me, at least, that's what I heard a while ago," she explained.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:44 pm

((yeah, I'm a genin now, Phi and Gorgeous thanks for putting up with me))

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:45 pm

((sorry i'm lazy when it comes to reading past post.))
"i was assigned to teach at the academy until the Mikyo conflict is resolved as well." he scracthed his head. "but it seems you have it covered right?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:49 pm

Kazuma walked up to the academy with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face since he couldn't fight at the gates, he knew he was ready but they didn't. Kazuma looked around at the students looking at what would happen to this village he hopfully would be gone with Bambi-Sama soon and this was the future he just wished ben had not passed him up in the chunnin exams he guess he went overboard with attacking the other gennin.

irishshamrock12

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:59 pm

Sengetsu sighed vanishing. There was no need to stay any longer.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:09 pm

((kicken_sweet: No probleme! Have fun being a Genin.. by thw way, I might get you in my squad
Sengetsu: Yeah, I'm also a bit lazy when I have to read posts in the past
))

Before Kiara gotta chance to say anything to Sengetsu, he vanished.

GorgeousC

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:13 pm

((No I switched to rock, I'm just sayin sorry for giving you guys a hard time.))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:26 pm

((lol, maybe when i become a genin we can fight someday))

Requiem of Remorse

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:28 pm

((kicken_sweet: It's fine ^^
ragnossa: You probably will fight him
To everyone: When we post "chats" like this, we have to also role play because if we don't, then the thread is going to be spammed with chats
))

Kiara used her Chakra Control to run up the walls on the outside of the Academy building. Once she got up, she sat down on the roof facing the gates. There was still no Mikyo. 'I hope he doesn't show up' she thought. She then looked down at the ground. She was pretty high up. But not high enough to scare her.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:34 pm

Kazuma looked at the teacher go up so he ran up the wall and sat next to her "Don't worry I was there a little while ago Mikyo hasn't got through yet" he said and smiled. Kazuma looked down sadly still thinking about how he couldn't fight it angered him since he was leaving again soon hopefully with Bambi-Sama he wanted to be at sunspear so badly yet he still thought of himself as very weak compared to ben with a summon already.

irishshamrock12

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:37 pm

futashi woke up and look at madal and smiled. he then yawn. "good. i hope kenshin dont scold you that much." he said. he then look down at everyone.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:23 pm

(hey Kazuma If it makes you feel better I tryed to get toad summoning but the teacher never posted so now after mikyo Xantos is gonna teach me it.)

master gaelin

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:40 pm

"I need some training now."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:21 pm

Kiara looked beside her. Kazuma was smiling so she decided to smile too. She then had to make small talk with him. "Are you a Genin?" she asked him. "Or are you an Academy Student?" Kiara then heard a very small yawn coming from a tree. It was Futashi. She then looked up at the bright, blue sky. It was shining so wonderfully. And so was the sun. She then heard Dev. She looked at Kazuma. "Hey, I'll be right back. I'm going to get Dev up here and train him," she said and jumped off of the building's roof. She then went up to Dev. "If you want to the three basic jutsus, I'll help you," she told him. "Well, as long as you go on the roof because it might be safer than down here./ First of all, we can see if Mikyo is coming or not and help you get to safety and second of all, it's a flat surface," she explained.

GorgeousC

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:05 am

Kazuma looked down and quietly whispered "...a gennin" he said and looked out acrose the area he wanted to be with Bambi-Sama so bad but he was very weak and wanted to pass ben up like he did in their group.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games