Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Mikyo attention snapped to the man that said his name.
"Yes, That I Would Be. No Mercy, No Forgiveness. Only Death Awaits You And Your Village."
Janno and Mars kneeld at attention when Mikyo spoke, but they were still visual on the ninjas.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:31 pm

Sengetsu turned his head towards Kit."it may be too late to reason with him." Sengetsu sheathed his sword."and this seems to only be his first stage...in other words even if we do have enough to defeat him can we beat his next level of power?"

xLytez

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:31 pm

Bankotsu stared at Miyko, "You have gotten cold, eh? Miyko-sama." Bankotsu looked at the two commanders, then back at Miyko. Bankotsu let his legs drop down and then yawned. "I like that new thing about you."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:32 pm

"We will have to try....But i am not giving up sengutsu." Kit turned his attention back to Mikyo. "Mikyo, You didnt answer my question!!!! Why are we being put through this!!!"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:34 pm

((Hey my character is a defense guy he could very well save your life alright))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:34 pm

Sengetsu's eyes returned to their normal jet black, there would be no need for them now."tell me Mikyo." Sengetsu clenched his fist."what brought abut this change of yours?"

xLytez

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:35 pm

Mikyo's vioce didnt seem to have an acsent...but it seemed to have the voices of men, women, children, and one might even say the very dead in his vioce.
"Because It Feels Good To Punish Those Who Sin."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:36 pm

futashi looks at mikyo. "i never met you before. i herd alot about you." he said. his chakra was going alittle crazy. mikyo chakra was disrupting his. "damn. even my demon is unsettled." he said in his mind. he was sweating alittle bit.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:37 pm

Sengetsu frowned."and what exactly do you call what you're doing?" anger arose in his voice."you go destroying entire villages...yet we're the sinners?" His eyes reddened once again."You have become a demon...a poison that will destroy the world."(g2g will return)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:38 pm

*Leo changes into archangel form and releases a white chakra from kodashi*

Leoknight777

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:38 pm

(SHUT UP! ALL THE GENIN WERE TOLD BY THE HOKAGE TO HIDE!! HE TOLD YOU TOO REMEMBER?!!)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:39 pm

Kazuma stood straight he would not retreat cause he was a gennin he was just as strong as the chunnin he was a hyuuga. He would not leat anyone move him to saftey not even the hokage he was very proud of his heritage and wanted to fight to the death if be it.

irishshamrock12

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:40 pm

"But tell us what we did wrong!!!!" Kit pleaded. He didn't want the leaf to be attacked. it wasn't his village but he didn't want to see it be destroyed because some wanna be god is on a religous ego trip.

((Okay chuunin shouldn't even be here. So all others need to leave. And stop posting unless you are in the scenario. you can read it just dont post.))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:40 pm

Bankotsu stared at Sengetsu, "Miyko has a good reason for most everything, its best to just let him get on his way and not make a fuss."

Ducttape_Bandit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:42 pm

"I Call It...Cleansing."
Mikyo saw Leo out of the conner of his helm and saw that he had released his own Archangel abilies. He didnt move. He knew that even if they defeated his first form, they would sherly fall to his second.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games