Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:10 am

Sypher boredly asked "Anyways, what business do you have with an akatsuki member?" He got tired of all this but still kept acting like a flirt.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:15 am

She put her finger over her lips and replied" Now THATs a secret, just something i need to know about, if he really is, and apparentley he is." She watched him fight. "Why?"

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:19 am

Sypher looked in confusion "I don't exactly understand what you just said but it doesn't matter". He looked back at her and blew her a kiss.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:22 am

She stared at him like he was crazy. "Why do you act like that?" she asked very confused by his actions, not used to it at all. After all she did just come from living in the moutains and traveling from village to village.

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:26 am

Sypher giggled and spoke "Well, im a flirt of a sort for pretty women". He said this so peacefully like there were no battles of the sort going on.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:29 am

Dess' cheeks flushed a little red as she turned her head away from him.

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:33 am

Sypher took his chance and immediately rushed over and tackle hugged her. "Hehe, I am just bored and you looked like such an easy target".
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:36 am

she stared at him with a blank expression. "you are extremely hyper for being..." she stopped and looked down her eys being covered as she looked baack up smiling and trying not to laugh.
"old.. man!" She broke out in a hilarious laugh.

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:44 am

He started laughing too and exclaimed "Thats Mr.Old man to you!" He couldn't help but forget about the world at this moment.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:48 am

She giggled slightly as she stopped herself and turned back to the thing, her cheeks burning red because she was trying to hold back her laughter. "petifile old man" she said as she burst out laughing.

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:56 am

Sypher smiled but immediately got off of her. "Im sorry for flirting at a time like this" He shyly said.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:59 am

((so exactly where is arashi?...))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:59 am

((He is with zann at the dorms))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:00 am

"It's okay, I guess, I really don't care" she turned back to the shield. Staring into it as they fought her eyes turned a silverish blue. "Its so stupid to have violence..." she said as she examined other ares of the shield.

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:03 am

Sypher sighed and spoke "But without a few minor battles we can't end a war." He said this with a sad tone as though he knew of his impending doom.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games