Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fanoto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm
Stepping out of the gates, Jono made the comment, "That was fun..." From that point on, every step led him deeper and deeper into the ground below, eventually sinking below completely.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:44 am
Sunso followed jono out.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm
Goji limped through the dock.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:26 pm
-Yun slowly stepped onto the docks of the Mist village, smiling as he was happy to be home. He looked behind to see that Hikari wasn't too far behind him. So, instead of heading home to rest, he decided to head to the kage's office to report his return and about the battle he had witnessed at the cloud village.-  

Cain the Blade

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:33 pm
Arrived at the docks and chartered a boat to the Rain village.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:23 pm
Zane shot out of the docks and unto one of the boats. "ALright...take me to the grass village please!" Zane exclaimed as he anxiously waited for the journey to be over.

Exit  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:52 pm
Hero stepped on the docks and left  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:22 pm
Tares walked up to the docks and looked around. He was looking for two people that he hoped was here. His dirty clothes and appearance was not much to look at. "Excuse me, has any one seen Ushio and Hajime?"  

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:22 pm
As Luo formed into his self from mist, he looked over as a water clone formed, using his bloodline to perform the task. "Go to Oroami. I have a feeling he's probably saying something about how I'm impatient right now." With a nod, the clone ran to his office.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:16 am
Tares looked around for several minutes and waited several more, until he found the man he was looking for. "Master Ushio, master Luo Ushio?" Tares ran up to the man and stopped several feet infront of him. Tares bowed low and looked up into the eyes of the Ushio clan leader. "Master Ushio, I am Tares, i was wondering if i could speak to you."  

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:42 am
As Luo heard someone calling his name, he raised an eyebrow, muttering an "Eh?" Luo looked at the boy, his eyes surveying him. Luo's mind wandered for a second as it tended to do to the words of his grandfather. "You are the clan leader initiate Luo. As such, you'll find yourself having to speak to more and more people, despite your quiet nature. Never dismiss anyone before you know there intentions. It is in this time I want you to refine yourself as an individual. Do not lead my clan from the shadows when I die." Luo sighed as he came to, the kid bowing in front of him asking to speak to him. His grandfather was too wise for his own good sometimes. Luo bowed back politely and then stood. "I suspect if you know my last name, you know my first, so please just call me Luo. I still have a lot to learn, so I don't think I can have the honor of being called a "master" yet. What is your last name Tares?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:13 pm
Tares's ragged clothes blew in the wind. "Demasucs sir, but thats what i want to talk to you about sir. I know i am so not ready or worthy. But my dream is to be a Ushio, sir. Thats all i ever wanted to be was from your house! Please accept me as an assitant at least sir!" Tares bowed again praying that the master would at least acknowledge him and accept him as a servant. But he knew that was not true. He was not cut out to be in the clan of Ushio. In fact, he only learned 2 jutsus.  

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Luo eyed the boy curiously. "Demascus huh? Well before I give my answer, I have a few questions. The first one, what do your parents think of this dream of yours, and do they agree with it? My second being, what is it about my clan that appeals to you enough to make you want to be one?" Luo was curious. He couldn't just make someone an Ushio. He didn't even have the authority yet to do so. But his grandfather did. He would just have to make his decision and come up with something before the boy answered his questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:27 am
Sunso would appear at the gates in a flash, he had something to do here. He would then disappear again.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:45 pm
Luo1304
Luo eyed the boy curiously. "Demascus huh? Well before I give my answer, I have a few questions. The first one, what do your parents think of this dream of yours, and do they agree with it? My second being, what is it about my clan that appeals to you enough to make you want to be one?" Luo was curious. He couldn't just make someone an Ushio. He didn't even have the authority yet to do so. But his grandfather did. He would just have to make his decision and come up with something before the boy answered his questions.

"Sir, i have no family. I had a brother but he is gone now too. My family was a distant sub-house from the hyuga clan but since they used the cursed mark on the sub-houses my ancestors moved here to be free. Now they are gone. All was lost for me until one day in the library i read a book. In the book i read of a clan who's loyalty was to the mist. I have strived every day of my life since i read that book to be acknowledge by that clan. I dont expect to accepted right away, let me work for my place. Please be my teacher and i your student. Let me show you that i have what it takes to be in your clan.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games