Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:03 pm
"Ready when you are"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:10 pm
Rose smiled, "Alright then." She turned the computer off and summoned the portal.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:14 pm
Just as Hseo stood up from the couch he heard a knock on the door "I wonder who that is?" he walked over to the door and looked through the little glass thing and saw Alyssia standing there, Haseo turned around and ran towards the portal and on his way he grabbed Rose and pulled her in with him  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:17 pm
Rose was taken back by surprise as they landed at the amusement park, hidden of course. "What was that for? Who was it?"  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:21 pm
"It was Alyssia....... How did she find us?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:23 pm
Rose's eyes grew wide as she closed the portal, "I have no idea... it has only been a night and... oh well.." She said, "Let's have some fun, c'mon." She said pulling at Haseo's hand and running inot the crowd.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:25 pm
"Uh Rose maybe nows not the best time to tell you this but........ I dont like crowds"

(( another thing we have in common))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:27 pm
((oh really? I hate being closed in...gets claustrophobic and you can't breathe!!))

Rose stopped and pushed them both between an alleyway kind of thing, "You tell me this now?" She asked raising her eyebrows, "After all the time weve been together..now?"

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:29 pm
"Ya..... i just dont like being surrounded by a bunch of people" he looked at her with a guilty face

((its not that i get claustrophobic i just dont like people))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:33 pm
Rose looked at him, "Pretend they don't exist and just be here with me. If not... we could go home. I've been meaning to ask you something. Talk about it. But before that.. I want that bear!"  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:40 pm
Haseo nodded "Ok then, lets go get that bear" he grabbed her hand and led her out of the alleyway trying not to think about whatever it was she wanted to talk about  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:46 pm
Rose smiled and walked alongside with him.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:50 pm
He walked up to a booth that had a life sized Panda bear stuffed animal for the person that could knock down all 20 bottles with 3 balls "Lets try that one" Haseo said looking at Rose  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:54 pm
Rose gasped and nodded, "Yes please!"  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:14 pm
Haseo stepped up to the booth and handed the guy the money and grabbed all 3 of the baseballs in one hand and threw them at the bottles and all 20 fell, everyone in the crowd gasped and then started cheering and the man handed Haseo the bear. Haseo turned and handed the bear to Rose and kissed her and everyone in the crowd 'awwwed' at them  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games