Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:52 pm
Pre tried to defeat the pain in her heart, "It won't go away..."

Seraphiel nodded, "Guys, me and Akari are going to check something out," She said and went to the window. She waited for Akari to jump on her back.

"Well, we did sort of come barging in here," KoTari said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:52 pm
Eisheth ran while in her head two different sides of her agrued against each other and she didn't pay attention to where she was going again. She tripped over a curb and ended up face down on the ground. The ugly man grabbed her and started to carry her off. Eisheth kicked and thrashed. "Stupid! Ugly! LET ME GO!" she screamed angerly  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:55 pm
(Quick question. Why do you have two characters with the same name? Are they the same person?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:58 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
(Quick question. Why do you have two characters with the same name? Are they the same person?)

[Me? o.o]  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:59 pm
(yeah. You have a character of the same name in Snow Peaks as well)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:02 pm
spade turned into a raven. she could see everything clearly. she sat on the sill.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:03 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
(yeah. You have a character of the same name in Snow Peaks as well)

[oh o.o ya. they're the same Eisheth]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:05 pm
Akari jumped onto Seraphiel's back quickly and gently. "Am I really that light?"

Angelus hugged her a bit tighter to give her comfort and let her know he was there for her. He said, "Pain...does not go away quickly..." He said softly, "you have to let others in or else it will not go away at all...you have to open yourself to knew ideas and thoughts..."

Shane sighed and said, "Well, I guess I'm tagging along now as well since I have no where else to go." He looked at Tea and raised an eyebrow in thought.  

SNDarkangel

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:09 pm
Eisheth continued to kick and scream so the man covered her mouth with his hand. She bit down hard on his hand and screamed more. "Stupid! Your gonna get killed for this! LET ME GO!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:11 pm
"I'm a Dragonkin. I hardly even notice you are there," Seraphiel said with a laugh. Her wings emerged from her back and she jumped out the window.
"Don't overdo it this time dear sister!" KoTari called to her and turned to the two experiments, "I did promise you a trip to the temple didn't I? Want to go?"

Pre finally crumbled in his arms. She reached up with her clenched fists and rested them on Angelus's chest. She cried more soundly now, but she didn't know if it was because of sadness, or joy.

Tea looked at Shane, "What?" She asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:17 pm
"dear?" spade looked at KoTari her attention diverted. she nodded.

lost looked at KoTari. he got excited.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:18 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
LUpus trudged into the city. "Ah, this is my kind of city. I was wondering when my travels would bring me to Dethan." He remarked, shifting into his lycan form as he spoke, "Less judging eyes look here." He began to walk into the city, looking for some form of market.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Ean slowly and carefully entered the city. It was quite creepy to him, almost as much as the woods he had just came out of. He looked around at the few people on the streets, they were all vampires.... "Kinda creepy if you ask me." Ean said with a shutter to Lupus.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:23 pm
Eisheth kicked the man hard in the gut. But the ugly man still wouldn't give it up. He held his hand over her nose and mouth until she passed out, then carried her off to some broke down shack.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:23 pm
Akari smiled and shook his head with a small laugh. He held on tight and looked down for where the scream had come from.

Angelus gently held her and let her cry and use him to rest on. He knew she needed it and would be there for her to be. He said softly, "I will not leave or abandon you ever Pre..." He smiled down at her softly and yet he hoped she would be feeling better, deep down he thought she was really sweet.

Shane blushed and looked away before sighing and looking back at her. "I don't know...you just...look familiar...almost as if I have seen you before...I got the same feeling when I saw Pre..."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games