Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:04 am
(Welcome to the guild! ~_^)

"By fighting other countries for it," Hiro answered, taking notice of a girl who wandered in.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:14 am
London looked over to the guy who just greeted her "Hello good sir" She replied while taking off her hood.

(Thanks dude)  

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 am
"Hello," Hiro said kindly, "You a traveler?"

(This RP in particular is a bit on the slow side. If you want to RP more it might be good to make another character or two. Just so you don't get bored as much ~_^)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:49 am
"How could you tell?" She replied sitting down beside him. She took the girt drink came to her.

(No i am finet8  

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:15 pm
// XD did you mean dudette? //

Eli looked at the girl. He was curious as to who she was. He looked at Spencer. "It would be too much work to control all the land, at least to me it would be."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:23 pm
(lol I don't even bother correct people anymore. Everyone thinks I'm a guy lmao)

"You just seem to look like the type," Hiro said to London with a smile, "we were talking about Mythanos, the strange world," He said to get her up to speed.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:40 pm
London tilted her head in confusion as he told her what they were talking about "Eh I heard city but I never seen it before." She replied. She leaned back on the chair "Well I think I should introduce myself. I'm London" She told the group with a warm smaile.

(Ah! Sorry! I will call your rpc a guy for now on)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:02 pm
(first off edit: I meant girl not guy and all those hes are shes. And someone reply!!!!)  

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:10 pm
(This is what I meant by slow. Jae is busy with school so she sometimes isn't online often. That's why I said if you get bored it might be wise to make another character and RP with someone who's faster at posting, like Puppet and I)

"It's actually a planet," Hiro said, "But I understand your confusion since the only way to get there is through a special portal in Deralo City. We honestly don't know much about it either. I'm Hiro," He then introduced himself, "Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:23 pm
London nodded her head some in understanding "Ah I see." She replied "I would love to learn more about the place. Maybe I travel there one day" She said joyfully. She looked outside as it started getting dark 'I'll leave tomorrow' She thought to herself  

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:20 am
London sighed as saw no one was going to talk so she finished up her hot brevage and put her hood back on. She looked at them "Well I best be going" She said as she stood up. She walked out the door to continue her adventure.
(Exit)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:12 pm
[[ geez. sorry for not being on for a while. school has kept me busy, makes me quite sad because then I feel bad for abandoning you guys. ]]

Spencer just watched as the girl walked off and looked back at the guys "She definitely could've joined us." she said and the shrugged slightly "Oh well. Speaking of journeys, when are we leaving for ours?"  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:26 pm
Hiro watched the girl go, saddened a little that she was in too much of a hurry to sit and chat for too long, "Well, I guess we can go anytime really," He replied to Spencer.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:40 pm
Spencer gave a small nod "Well whenever you guys are ready...I'm ready." she said looking at the both of them. The good thing about traveling with just yourself, you can leave anytime without having to worry about leaving or taking anything.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:49 pm
"Well I'm ready," Hiro said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games