Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:30 am
Some Might Say...
"Hm. NOw this can't end well. They really got you guys this time don't they?" The figure shook it's head, just visibly in the shadows. "Would you like some help?" His voice was literally just loud enough for Lily to hear it, the man must have been a master at controlling his voice.

Chronarch shook his head. Well, at least now the torture had a reason. It was still brutal to watch.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:31 am
"Fine. I was planning on getting the blood crystallis first anyway, so he doesn't pull any surprises," When Rick said that some guards appeared with a cart like what they were brought in there in, "We'll deal with your toy later," He sneered.
Some guards pushed Lily's cage onto the trolley.
"..." Kir's emotionless eyes started watering.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:33 am
Lily wasn't sure what this man had in mind when he offered help, but she needed it that was for certain. She slowly nodded again, disguising it as best she could as trembling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:37 am
Some Might Say...
As the cage moved the figure ducked to the ground and dodged into some new shadows. "Dis'll take some work..." It muttered. Th figure stood up and walked over to Rick. The shadows fell off of a hyena-like face. The likeness didn't end in the face, though. In fact, the man appeared to be a hybrid of man and hyena. "Hello, Mr. Hunter." Drake greeted the man, having met him a number of times in his years of dedicated service. "I'll take dah vampire brat if yeh'd like."

CHronarch looked the misshapen man up and down, wondering just what the academy had done to him. The knight could sense the wretched presence of a crystallis on him as well.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:42 am
Rick stood and crossed his arms. He raised a brow at Drake, "Where the hell did you just suddenly spring up from?" He asked coldly. He didn't buy it. Drake never referred to him as 'Mr. Hunter.' He calls Rick and a few others who are higher in rank 'Sir' and leaves it at that. Rick figured that it was because most higher ups are similar; so much so that the old fool can't tell the difference between them.
Kir flinched. He heard that person's voice before! The hunter who gave Kir back his blood crystallis on Christmas Eve!  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:45 am
Lily looked up at Drake, trying to keep herself from getting too hopeful. This could so easily backfire. She just watched this play out.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:49 am
Some Might Say...
Drake shrugged. "I believe I walked, not sprung. Springing would require jumping. Which I did not do." He told the man, "Now would you like me to take her or not? YOu know how wily dese two kin be. Someone stronger den a guard might be a good way t' keep risks down."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:52 am
Rick still wasn't convinced, so he added a little something, "Alright. Fine. Take her to room AD-4 and the scientists will take care of the rest. These guards will accompany you. If you do anything other than bring her to that room, this little guy is going to hate living just a little bit more. If you catch my drift," He tapped the cage Kir is in, "Like how you said it, 'a good way to keep risks down'."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:55 am
Lily pushed herself back as far away from them as she could. She still wasn't sure what Drake was planning and she wanted to help dispel Rick's suspicions.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:55 am
Some Might Say...
"Of course, sir." Drake bowed and grabbed hold of the cart and began to push it out of the room. "I'll be back in a time."

Chronarch watched the man walk out of the room with one of the two most important captives in this place and wondered just how well regarded he was. He must have been high regarded, or he doubted Rick would have ever allowed it.

[[Edit: Just how many guards are accompanying them?]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:59 am
(Random number. Um...Six? And they probably wouldn't be lower class guards. They would be experts if they were allowed to deal with experiments.)

Rick looked at Kir when Drake went off with Lily and the entourage. He then looked over to Lydia, "What's your problem? 'Daddy' is still alive. Well, his body is anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:02 pm
Lily just stayed curled up in the far corner of her cage. SHe was trying to formulate a way to get out, but she had to wonder what Drake was planning to do.

Lydia just pressed herself tightly against the back of her cage, magic shards forming around her. However, she knew if she fought, she would loose, that wasn't stopping her crystallis from trying to get control though.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:02 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake shook his head at the guards surrounding him. They would make it difficult. Manipulating his voice with the crystallis again, he began to speak to Lily. "Dun worry, I'll think of something. Just give meh a sec." He assured her, all the while pushing the cart towards its goal.
[[I gotta go let the dogs out for about 15 minutes. Be right back.]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:06 pm
Lily didn't give any indication that she had heard him, but she decided to sit back and see what he was going to do.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:06 pm
Rick sighed, "If you don't calm down then your father and brother just might have to be disassembled sooner than scheduled."
Kir saw Lily leaving but he didn't react. He did this to her. He's the reason why she's going through this. He slowly pulled himself to his knees in his usual sitting position. His head hung low. He ached all over. He just wanted it to end. If his death ensured Lily's survival, then he would be more than glad to end his life for her.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games