Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:11 pm
Lance smiled lovingly at Leora. "How about now?" He asked casually as he went back to pushing only their daughter.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:23 pm
Leora laughed and nodded. "That sounds good." she said as she stopped the swing, much to her son's confusion before lifting him out of the swing.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:45 pm
Alexis walked out of the forest and into the clearing then. "Master Lance, there's a man on the phone for you. He said he wants to talk to you about your soon-to-be throne." She called.

Lance stood up then. "I'll be right back, Leora." He said, kissing her on the cheek before walking following Alexis with a brisk pace back to the house.

Michelle reached out for her father when he left her on the swing. Then, she turned to her mother with wide eyes, wanting her to pick her up now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:26 pm
Leora watched as Lance left and then noticed that Michelle was looking at her with wide eyes. She shifted Michael to one arm and picked up her daughter. "Come here baby." she said softly as she held Michelle. She kissed both her children on the head gently and then moved over to the slide. "Wanna go on the slide?" she asked her children even as she walked over there.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:18 pm
((What's the ceremony called when someone becomes a king? I heard the name once before but I forgot.))

Michelle wasn't sure what a slide was, but smiled and mimicked what all the others had been doing by nodding her head, not knowing what the gesture meant.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:26 pm
((Coronation))

Leora smiled and then climbed up the stairs to the slide and then sat down, placing her babies on her lap. "Ready?" she asked them and then slid down.

Michael laughed happily as they went down. He clapped his hands together in excitement.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:34 pm
Michelle looked at how far down the ground was and hugged her mother tightly with fear, not wanting to fall by accident.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:15 pm
Leora held onto Michelle reassuringly and they then reached the bottom of the slide. "See . . . that wasn't so bad." she said softly as she leaned over and kissed Michelle on the head to try and take away her fears.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:20 pm
Michelle quivered a bit as they slid down the slide, holding onto her mother tightly, still shaking slightly after Leora kissed her reassuringly.

Faintly in the distance, Lance could be heard yelling furiously at the man on the phone. " . . . I don't care that they don't want them there! That's my family!" He said yelled, enraged.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:34 pm
Leora held onto her daughter tightly as she stood, looking towards the house with worry. She wondered if she should check it out as she looked towards the sound of Lance's yelling and then back to her children in her arms. She bit her lower lip and then started heading for the house, carrying the children with her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:15 pm
By the time Leora got to the house, Lance had hung up the phone and was muttering unintelligibly to himself. When he looked up to see Leora he decided to explain. "You and the twins aren't going to be allowed at the coronation. Apparently the vampire community wouldn't take much of liking to you until you truly were royalty since I had married you while you were human." He fumed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:26 pm
Leora frowned. "We won't be allowed?" she asked and then handed the twins to Lance as she stormed towards the phone, pressing star 93 (or whatever that number is that calls the caller back) with an angry expression. "I don't damn care what the community thinks, they cannot keep me and the twins out of your coronation!" she growled as she held the phone up to her ear, her expression absolutely fuming.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:08 pm
"Yes, how may I help you?" A stern, velvety voice answered on the other end of the line. At all times, he sounded like the business man he was.

Lance looked at Leora. "Good luck trying to convince him to let you guys in, I tried everything." He said, hating the man. Maybe when he had become king, he could have him sent to the dungeons. Vincent was his name.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:18 pm
((Rant time twisted ))

"HOW DARE YOU NOT ALLOW ME AND MY CHILDREN TO GO TO MY HUSBAND'S CORONATION!!! WE HAVE MORE RIGHT THAN ANYONE TO BE THERE AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT THE COMMUNITY THINKS! THEY CAN ALL GO TO HELL AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED AND IF YOU CONTINUE TO BE SO DAMNABLY STUBBORN THEN I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU VERY SORRY INDEED THAT YOU EVER BARRED US FROM ATTENDING THAT CERAMONY! MAY I ALSO REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH YOUR FUTURE ROYAL FAMILY AND I'LL BET THAT MY HUSBAND CAN USE HIS POWER AND MAKE YOU AN OUTLAW! YOU COULD LOSE EVERYTHING! DO YOU HEAR ME?! EVERYTHING! IF YOU DON'T LET ME AND THE TWINS IN-" Leora paused for the first time in her rant, taking a deep breath before continuing in a low and sinister tone. "The consequences will be severe . . ." she growled.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:59 pm
Vincent's voice was calm and cool when he answered her after a brief pause to make sure she was finished. "I'm sorry, milady, but I do not have control upon the communities thoughts. True, you may be our future queen, but until the coronation is complete, you are as much a human as you were during your wedding, only you no longer contain the exquisite blood I have heard so much about, it only fits that the prince was the only one to dine on you."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games