Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:19 pm

(bad visual image of someone dieing)

Ricky looked at Keliah "Why are you doing this?" He asked. He frowned "MAybe a little bad weather could slow you down..I wonder how she likes the cold" He said. He snapped his fingers and it began hailing and snowing out of no where. "Hey I finaly got snow to work" He said with a smile.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Tenshi saw this vision over and over again, it would seem as if he was scared and being hurt by this but truely this was only making him mad for he knew this was the doing of Keliah or what ever was controling her, the darkness took control as several tendrils of darkness was form and was sent hurling at Keliah, his psionic ability being heightened by his anger the image was forced out of his head and so was Keliah sending a painful mental shockwave at her which would effect her mental and his mental barrier was now strenghtened and continued to as his anger grew. His eyes changed as they resembled that of a cat or tiger of sorts, his pupils turning into a yellow like color and forming into slits, a growl could be heard emmiting from him as if he was an animal or tiger himsel, but that was all for he was still changing as his anger grew.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:35 pm

(I think it's about that time. And Rayne, cool it with the partial god-modding attacks.)

Kessaris felt his eyes falter out and his body lost it's feeling. His breathing became stifled as the air around him turned thick and the metal and corrosive material began to flow into him, sickening him further. He tried to move, but noticed a spire of tightly woven metal was jutting through his chest, scarring his right lung critically. "I woke up for this..." he said jokingly. He put his hand on it and it burned him. The place was heating up around him. As the fumes came into him more, his eyes began to lightly slip as the sight of his sister loomed still. They slid shut and his breathing had ceased.

"..." His heart beats, no...thumps loudly in his chest. Like drums of lighting, it pulses with the force of hammers and reverberates as the metal recedes. It exits his chest and arms and as he stands, he looks at his hands and smiles. "I was wondering when you'd need my help. Idiot, your jokes aren't going to get you anywhere but killed. Just like your sister when I'm through with her." With massive BlackSand wings, his lifts into the air and his white body glistens in the sun like a jewel. Kessaris, was away at the moment. Sirasek was born. "It's been too long Serenity. I think it's about time we break away from these chains, for good!" He flies off in the path of the vortex, blasting a shining white beam close to the base of in. At least this way, it would be half-extenguished.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:56 pm

((sorry.... redface ))

Keliah was distracted by the new creature that emerged. The physical strain on her body left her weak as she fell to the floor.

Serenity gasped. She looked at him. He was ruining her plans of staying with the group, she didnt move at all. She was frozen with shock.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:01 pm

~Nephilis are you and Samara awake yet? I need to discuss the Guildmaster with you as soon as possible.~ He said through a telepathic message. He looked towards the sky and looked to his left seeing Leon walk from the same inn he had stayed in from the night before.

" Plague just wondering but do you think there will be a war? " Leon asked with a curious face.

" Yes...many lives will probably be sacrificed and the world will be awash in a crimson tide but like all things war can only last for so long and then there will be peace and life will move on as usual. " He said to him calmly.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:51 am

Lunia chuckled silently at Samara and raced up onto the bed and jumped on it, hugging into Samara she smiled, knowing this is where she wanted to be. But something still wasn't right, her chest pain wasn't gone either and she looked at Samara and pressed it, wondering if Samara could find out what it was.

xLulie

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:32 am

Riko watched and sighed, knowing she could have been a lot better of help. "Please... Keliah..." She said softly, stepping back so she wouldn't get hurt. There was so much going around her she couldn't really concentrate on her powers at all. Riko had decided to leave her powers be in their prison. What if she couldn't stop like Keliah? All the questions she didn't want to answer. Her hands started to glow a little, her worries starting to trigger the barrier and slowly letting her powers lose. She wanted it so bad to stop but the pain wasn't going to go away.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Samara looked down at Lunia sympathetically. She brushed the girl's hair out of her face as she contemplated. "I wish I knew what it was, sweetheart," she said, hugging the girl tightly. "How about we go see one of our healer's? Would you be alright with that?" she asked, not wanting to scare her by forcing her. ~Yes, Plague...we are awake.~ she projected back to him

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Nephilis felt weight on the bed and turned over to see Lunia had hopped aboard. "Good morning. Sleep well lovely?" he asked in a tone that perfectly replicated fatherly. Watching as Samara looked into her eyes, he heard a message come through from Plague. ~Yeah, we up. We just have to get prepared first though.~

~~~

"Hmm." Kirasek lands beside Riko, smiling more calmly than his other half did. He exuded an alluring aura of confidence and fervor. "Well hello, my dear." he said to Riko far more lovingly then Kessaris had ever done. He looked at her as her body and aura called. "I guess the loser didn't do much to help you? If you want me to, I'll stop all of it. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll do my best to quell the pain."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Riko looked at him and her eyes went back normal, stepping back a little. "Who are you? Don't touch me! Who is to say you won't take away all of my powers?" She questioned him, knowing something is wrong. "Your just an aura stealer, aren't you?" She stepped back again, not really wanting any part of him.

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Morganna moved over to Riko protectively. She didn't want her to try to use her powers and get ill again. "Leave her alone!" she hissed, her eyes turning black as her mother's would have.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Keliah looked up, her hair covering her face. Her vision was blurred. She saw that her brother was now somebody else. With the last amount of strength she had, she shot his own aura at him, trying to knock the being from Kessaris' body, like Serenity escaped Keliah's body.

Monet had been up cleaning up the house. She had contacted Lorna alreday, and they were set to meet later this day. She waited for Nas to awaken.

Lorna was getting ready to go to Noroa. She had had enough of Nephilis. "How was he allowed to get away with murder?" she asked herself. She gathered her things and began to leave the city.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:54 pm

(This time Rayne, PM me. More plot junk for you.)

Kirasek looks into Riko's incredulous eyes and cracks a warm smile. He takes her in his arms, wrapping his wings around her as well. "Even if I could steal aura, I wouldn't steal yours. I'm just here to do what Kessaris couldn't. That would be to fix this." Kirasek sidestepped Keliah's attack and looked to her.

~~~

Nas lie in bed silent until his eyes shot open. He lie for minutes untin he rose flexing his fingers and body. "Monet." he called. "Where are you?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Riko listened and looked into his eyes. She ran her fingers across his cheek, thinking. "H-How would you do that exactly? I don't even know your name..." Riko couldn't break contact with his eyes, feeling as if she was actually in Kessaris' arms.

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Samara bit her lip and looked over at Nephilis. ~Neph...I'm worried about Lunia~ she projected to him. ~Ever since she went mute, she's been having chest pains, and I don't know what's causing them.~
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games