Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:11 pm
He smirked. "Really?" He pulled another knife out of his pocket and slowly started slicing his skin again looking at dracos the whole time. "What are you gonna do about it?" His eyes glowed red.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:13 pm
Dracoso looked over at him and give him a smile that showed no joy, he twirled and grabbed Taks hand, cracking the bone and forcing the knife from his hand, then he took two fingers, which nails had seemed to have grown to twice their length, and pressed them to Taks neck. a shockwave ran through his body, paralyzing every muscle in it. he stood over him and snapped his finger, the crack in his wrist healing and he bent down with his deep eyes and looked to Tak *This is a warning, do not tempt me* he said firmly with a bite on the end  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:16 pm
He managed a smirk. The demon in him sending energy coarsing threw him and disabling the paralysis. He jumped back out of dracos' reach and pulled out another knife twirling it in his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:20 pm
"Where am I?" Mia croaked, opening her eyes wearily and yawning.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:24 pm
Dracoso sighs *Im done playing with u* he said as he read the demon giving him power, he used a shadow slide, his eyes going white then his whole body becoming transparent, he slides behind Tak and hits him square in the center of the back with an energy blast, completely cutting off all energy and weakening his whole body to the point of pain in every movement. *I am done with u for now* he says and then hits Tak over the back of the neck with the bottom of his wrist, sending a double shock wave over his body's nerves and muscles, cutting off all movement *now then, stay there unless u wish to be handicapped for life* Dracoso said coldly and turned back to Mia *It seems u have a little sister bothering u my sister* he picks her up carefully and holds her in his arms *i will make sure to protect u this time*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:26 pm
He rolled across the ground in pain. His eyes were open and he was awake he just couldn't move.  

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:34 pm
"Huh?" Mia asked confused and somewhat out of it. "Protect me from what?"

She noticed Takahashi on the ground and pushed her other brother away, running to him. "Are you ok??" She asked Takahashi, looking at him anxiously.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:35 pm
Dracoso watched her run over *From this little demon girl who keeps saying your a *Bad Girl* and blames u for her brother's death* he said calmly watching, then walked over and patting her shoulder *I want to take care of this one instead of Sentiga, and ill make sure they leave u alone* he said firmly  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:38 pm
He just layed there and closed his eyes just trying to fall asleep until the paralysis wore off.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:45 pm
"What demon girl? I don't remember anything!!!!" Mia screamed pulling her pigtails in frustration.

She looked back at Takahashi, "No, don't die!!!" She screamed, shaking his body furiously, tears streaming down her face.

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:45 pm
He looked at dracos to explain.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 pm
Dracoso stood up and helped Mia to her feet, he looked into her eyes *Hes not going to die, hes paralyzed. he kept cutting and hurting himself, i had a feelign his demon inside him, the one of his energy, not like the one u had, was making him hurt himself, so i stopped him so he is ok now* He looked down *it will wear off and the demon is done for now, as well huney u do remember, just calm down and i will help u all i can* he said caringly and firmly

(btw she didnt lose her memory from the wipe, just the cuts and the pain from the shockwave)  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:49 pm
He barely smirked. "For now... as soon as I can move again my demon will be back."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:54 pm
Mia's memories all flooded back to her. "Oh god," she cried, crumpling to the ground. She remembered everything that happened during her dream, "I really should die," she muttered burying her face in her hands.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:58 pm
Dracoso sighs then lifts her up, he lifts her chin and looks into her eyes, his turning a deep golden. *You do not deserve to die. that little b***h hurt u and made u cry, and i will not let this go. U did not raise a single hand yoruself and you will not take blame for being innocent. and if u even try to say different i will personally change it* he said firmly looking into her eyes. *Sis i love you, but sometimes u gotta realize there are things happening around u that u dont have any hand over or any right to change. u need to let us do what we can, and u help where u can* he said calmly and coldly so she understood. he stroked her hair *im going to deal with this little witch of a demon myself this time, and she wont lay a finger on u* he picked her up and then cradled her in his arms. his eyes softened and he sighed *i do love u sis, but do not try anything like that again, 'or else i will personally greet u to the gates of hell when u go'* he said the last part deeply and seriously as he carried her inside.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games