Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:17 pm
"Oh, such a gentleman." Jenn said smiling as she walked out the front door and into the front area of the cabin. The scenery was something she could only imagine. "Wow... It's really pretty here..." She said with a smile.

"Oh... Umm... It seems pretty... Cool." Ray said, unsure if he would either want to go or not.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:04 pm
"Yeah I guess" Ivan said, looking at Ray, He then looked at the poster than Ray as the feeling intensified, he felt like his gut was floating around. He started to fiddle with his hands "So umm...maybe you wanna go?"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:17 pm
"Oh..." Ray said, feeling like she was falling really fast on a rollarcoaster or something. "Sure." Her gut made her say. Then she thought about everything. "We need to get formal things... Right?" She asked nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:40 pm
"Umm...Yeah I g-guess we do" Ivan said alittle nervous "You k-know anywhere?"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:02 pm
"Well... I know one place... But it's kinda far." Ray said with a slight frown. "I don't have my car... Or my license." She said with a small laugh, but still kind of down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:46 pm
"Oh" Ivan said alittle saddly the smiled alittle "I bet we could find something in town, its only like a 10 minutes walk from here and I bet we could find something."  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:06 pm
"Are you sure?" Ray asked, smiling hopefully. The thought of getting out of this school for a day would be kind of nice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:09 pm
galgoon
Kunji looks around. "Well I think he's in my room sleeping right now and mite show up and then want something." He looks at Alicia and Alice and sits down on the floor.

"How about we watch a movie right now?"Alice asking Kunji. "Good Idea!"Alicia Said.  

Classic Neon

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:06 pm
"Only to match you." Haki said cheesily, and motioned to her towards him. "Get on my back." He said, and he bent over slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:06 am
Kunji nods his head and looks around and then smiles at Alice and Alicia and sits down on there floor. "That sound fun and it could pass time." He said cracking his neck because it was tences.  

galgoon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:30 pm
Jenn laughed as she walked over to Haki and put her hands on his shoulders. With a few seconds of hesitation, she jumped on his back. "Ahh! I feel like I'm going to fall!" She said laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:13 pm
He chuckled, and turned his head a few degrees. "Just keep your arms around my neck and your legs in my arms and you'll be fine." Haki took a few seconds to prepare, and then took off racing towards town.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:33 am
Ivan smiled alittle "Yeah I'm s-sure" He said as he wrapped an arm around Ray "Lets go"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:42 am
galgoon
Kunji nods his head and looks around and then smiles at Alice and Alicia and sits down on there floor. "That sound fun and it could pass time." He said cracking his neck because it was tences.

"Okay let's watch Twilight!"Alice Said smiling. "No, I want to let Kunji Pick"Alicia Said smiling. "Yeah it would be unfair."Alice agreed.  

Classic Neon

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:02 pm
"Hehe, alright." Ray said with a smile up at Ivan as they walked. She stated, putting her other hand in her pocket.

Jenn could only think one phrase. Oh... My... GOD... They were moving so fast that her hair was flying up around her face. She held on tight to Haki, making sure she didn't fall off.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff