Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:39 pm
"I'll understand perfectly. Can we get on with SOMETHING happening? This is starting to get a little monotonous." Arella said impatiently. "Wait a second...where's my horse?" she said as she looked out the window for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:32 pm
Zactura
Arella looked questioningly at Shinobi. "Are we going to battle this one?" she asked, an eager glint in her eyes.

"You are staying back, I'm the one with a personal bone to pick." Shinobu said as he rolled up his sleeve to reveal his data corrupted arm.

"This is what mastery of true power looks like, you haven't even touched a single level of control with yours. And you call yourself a student." He heard the female asking about his intent to kill, but he didn't care to kill her.

"Death only comes to those who need it most, today isn't your day. You however are not worthy of death." He grabbed the female's arm with his uncorrupted arm and a blue light formed in his right hand. "If you don't want to die speak up now, or forever hold your pieces"

Rozalin Wednesday

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:23 pm
"I call myself a student because I am no master." she replied simply, her gaze remaining on his. She didn't realize he was reaching for her arm at first, when she did, she tried to jerk away, crying, "Don't-" but a step to slow.
A moment too late.
His hand closed on her arm.
The glitter in her eyes flashed bright.
If the jolt down his arm had been like touching a live wire, the one he received now was like being hit by lightning. There was pull on it, like a frantic grab to keep someone from falling off a cliff, but it wasn't enough. the power slipped from her grasp with results that, by prior record, would prove to be terribly bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:31 am
"Now I know you. You've helped us plenty of times weather mage, but why go attacking a person, well, plushie, that ment you no harm and has helped you several times in the past? If you still can't control your magic, can you no longer control yourself? And if that's the case, I will have to ask you to leave the Pub, I will have no more damage done to danish."

Areashine was trying to be reasonable, despite the fact that more strangers were ganging up on a friend from not so long ago. She wanted to believe her, but she also needed to protect the pub and danish. Once, long ago, Areashine had been unable to control her power. Thankfully for her, her tribesmen were very good at their form of magic so that she was not a threat to herself or others.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:06 am
"Well, that look like that hurt. Need a little help?" Arella asked, holding a hand out to Shinobi. She turned to Leil. "Alright, you need to get a grip. Don't make me use Chaos Purge on you, because I will."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:43 pm
Shinobu was uneffected by the electrical attack. "I'm not that stupid. I grounded myself with spikes on the bottom of my shoes." He said before clutching his hand closed and dispersing the energy. "I give up, I don't care to hurt someone who couldn't even control themselves long enough to at least pull out of a simple arm grab." He tapped is foot on the ground and the metal spiked broke off before disolving into nothing.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:49 pm
Arella laughed. "Alright, so can we get on with something?" she asked, eager for any type of excitement after being cooped up for who knows how long. "So?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:57 pm
"Have fun," Leil told her, after muttering something along the lines of 'nobody asked you' under her breath, in response to Shinobu's actions. She tunred to the Dancer, her eyes no longer lit from within, but still streaked with jagged silver.
"As for Danish... One of my classmates finally tracked me down. In exchange for getting me out of trouble with the professors, he wanted me to try out his newest 'toy.' The pot. It's supposed to work like in a cartoon: hit someone really hard, dent the pan, but do absolutely no damage... Except maybe 'accordion'--he said it might be a side effect, but it'd wear off in a few hours. And why Danish? I figured if he'd screwed up the enchantment, it wouldn't hurt a plushie nearly as bad as it would someone else.
"Besides... He woke me up. That stunt with the fish was exhausting."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:04 pm
A young male with spiked black hair and tinted gogles stood at the door listening to them all dribble off at the mouth. "Man, these braods cam talk expecially that mouthy one thats wanting to fight." He said loud enough for them to hear seeing as he had no inner dialogue. "I might step in I might just leave either way these girl's are never getting a man to stay with them for too long."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:22 pm
"Aw, why is there always a pervert? Why?" Arella asked. She looked appraisingly at the newcomer. After getting a good look at him, she rolled her eyes.  

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:53 pm
"Being a pervert means that I'm taking pleasure of some kind but I take no pleasure in anything around me." He said as a few shots rang out and two bullets flew past Arella's neck. He hadn't moved an inch but the shots were from his direction. "I'm not here to pick a fight but I'm going to kick your teeth in if you ever call me a pervert again; and you can't say you weren't or you'd only be a liar."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:52 am
Arella didn't even flinch as the bullets whizzed past her head. "Is that all you can do? It's gonna take a lot more than shooting metal shards past my head to freak me out. Nice try, come back later." She turned back to Danish and helped him up, as well as stitching up the rip in his head. "There we go."  

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:40 am
"You could have at least asked so that we didn't have to get all uptight," Areashine explained to Leil.

She turned to the newcomer and said, "Now no more fights. Are you hear for a room or not?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:08 am
"Thats about all I can do without getting tired, but I'm really mean when I'm tired." He said appearing right next to the woman. "Don't underestimate the powers of the outworldly."

((Short post I know but I just got Okami...))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:09 pm
((Ah. Understood perfectly. Is it good? I've been trying to get that for a while.))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games