Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:42 pm

"My Lord...He won't die...Have faith..." Arisu attempted to comfort him. "We should go. Zack needs you to be there for him. He needs you now."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Annexus nodded at Arisu. Suddeny it was extremely important for him to be with Zack and he ran as fast as he could to the healers.

Garnet stood where she was. She wouldn't feel right....following him.

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Jay walked over to Garnet"Will you coma too or wait?"He asked her
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Garnet turned to Jay. "I think I'll follow behind, but stay out of the way."

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:54 pm

Arisu wasn't sure if she should go with Annexus and leave the Eternal Eyes alone or not. After a moment of hesitation, she said to the Eternal Eyes, "If you want to see Zack, follow me." Then she ran out after Annexus.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:55 pm

Jay nodded"Ok...he has to survive..I want Zack as the new king one day!"He smiled and then followed Annexus.

Zack layed on a bed,moitionless.He was still breathing but his eyes were closed.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Garnet followed the others only fast enough to keep them in view. How she hated this silly war.

Annexus leaned over Zack when there was a gap in the healers. "Zack...Zack you can't die on me. You can't..."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Arisu walked into the infirmary and heard what Annexus said to Zack. Lord Annexus... she thought. She doubted that she could ever get Annexus to worry about her like he worried about Zack.
Mina followed everyone else. She was surprised by how worried Annexus was over Zack.

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Annexus brushed ihis hand against Zack's hair. He looked so pale.....
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:34 pm

((This looks like a good time to stop for the night, since we have to wait for Pyro anyway.))

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:00 pm

Zeek and Zenith finally made it to the room and watched as everything unfolded.

Zenith ran up beside Annexus "I can try to heal him if you will let me" he said not waiting for an answer he eached his hand out over Zack and his hands started to glow which let up the room like a light. Zenith was tempting to heal every where the weapon had sliced Zack from inside out.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:00 pm

((Crap. I know I shoulda gotten online sooner! SO much has happened! Lemme see if I can catch up...))

Elisabeth watched the scene unfold. None of this shocked or moved her, but when she looked over to see her Lord's face, she felt her stomach do a flip flop. What was this expression on his face? Annexus the cold, the merciless, all powerful... what was that sadness? It made her feel strange. Like the ground she was standing on had become unsteady.

She had drawn her axe when an eternal eyes had entered the room, but she found herself unable to attack. That weak look in her King's eyes... Pitiful was the thought that snuck into her mind but at the same time... it made her heart ache. She felt confused, disoriented all she could do was stare.

She followed the king, at a distance glancing at the stranger's warily. She stopped when she came to Garnet she glanced at Jay and then spoke to Garnet.

"What are you doing here?" she said flatly "Aren't you with the Eternal Eyes? You didn't have any reason to defend the King." there was a curious tone to her voice

((Sorry. Thats alot of writing but I had to catch up!))

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:37 am

Zack opend his eyes slowly,he first seemed confused,he was confused he didn't know where exactly he was"Where.....am I.....dad?"He asked as he looked to his father.Zack forced a smile as he reconized his friends "I....am....happy that...they can also see my father..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:08 am

((I was on vacation, so I missed also a bunch.))
Alloar watched to scene, But after the suicidal event everyone ran in and out. Maids, farmers, sailors and merchants, they all spread the rumor. Soon, almost everyone knew about it.

Then Alloar looked at Lord Annexus. He looked hopeless. His son was the most important place, it seemed now.

The boy opened his eyes. Alloar was happy for it. He smiled.

RecruitToobie

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Arisu had never seen Annexus so...sad. Actually, she never actually saw him. She was blind the first time she met him. But she had never felt any sadness in his mind before this. She heard Zack wake up and decided that she should give them time alone. She hoped everyone else there would give them that time. She left without saying a word and made her way to her own chamber. She walked in and closed the door firmly behind her. She walked over to where the window was and sat on the ledge. She then rested her head against the wall and closed her eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina saw Zack wake up and smiled back at him. She saw Arisu leave quickly and wondered why. Then she realized what she was doing. She's trying to give them time alone, she thought.
Mamoru was surprised that Annexus, of all people, was actually sad. He found himself relieved when Zack woke. He saw Arisu leave and gestured for everyone else to do the same. He walked out into the hallway.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games