Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:39 am
Babbitt walked quickly through the district, looking from side to side as he went, making sure none of the shop owners were coming out to chase him off. He had stayed here to long at one point... his disquiet was still probably rooted in the minds of the people here.

He wispered into the ear of the girl he was with "Hurry, May, its not much further now, you can look around, but I need to get out of sight soon." It seemed a few of the locals had alredy noticed him, and were scowling from store fronts, a few with weapon in hand.

Babbitt gritted his teeth, his left arm rissing slowly and painfully from its pocket, only to be caught by his right as it went out, and forced back in.

It took him a little while to locate the shop the man owned, it had changed quite a bit since he was last here. It used to be a small cluster of buildings, with plenty of spare parts lying around. Now it was more like a minor military instalation.

Babbitt shouted from the door, "This is it May, the orange mechanism." he hurried inside, eager to get out of sight of those glorious, but wrathfull creatures...

He steped inside slowly, "Mr. Lock, are you there? I need some suplies..."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:13 pm
"RED KITE rises above the sky and lands on the pavement besides the shop" "his head opens as Andy climbs out of the cockpit" "his head then closes and his green eyes return" "andy turns to kite as he reduces his size to andys, they both walk into the shop" "Uhh yes excuse me, " said andy. "i need an upgrade on a weapon" "red kite then reaches in his back pulling out a plasma rifle. " "uhh yes it has been malfunctioning for quite a while can you possibly give it a quick repair and a upgrade???" he asked.  

dsgadsgweq

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:41 pm
It took Erk, the owner of the shop to get down there... he was so bussy exploring what all had created, he got a little lost in the process....

"Hang on, I'll be there in a second" he shouted, his voice echoing through the building.

It took about five minuets for him to get out to the acutal shop area, coming in, not from behind the counter, but through a door into the workshop. He only noded at Babbitt as he came in, he recognivd the man and acknowledged his request.

The large man shifted and walked off into a corner, examining a blu print for a mechanicle arm... "I can wait, help him first." he said softly. For him the presence of humanbs was both an amazing joy, and a potential disaster.

Erk took the kids rifle, examining it from multiple angels. He pointed it as though he was about to fire it at the boys head, but then just sent it on the counter softly.

"Alright, so what did you have in mind for an upgrade? Speed? Power? Cooling time?" he alredy had an idea fo what the problem might be. "Becaiuse if you just hold down the trigger, its bound to overheat.... Melts some of the internal components after it hapens a few times... How do you usualy shoot it?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:25 am
well some of the time i pilot My mecha but usually when we face an enemy i put him on Autopilot and he takes control of everything by himself while i blow the enemy from the inside. But i did notice him over heat the rifle numerous times so i would like a cooling time upgrade.  

dsgadsgweq

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:26 pm
Erk nodded as the boy spoke, taking in what the boy said. He reached down, picking up the toop half of his mask and putting it on.

"Alright, I think I can handle it." he siad, "But you might need to sheild your eyes."

He reached down, and taking up a tool from behind the counter, began to oppen up the chamber of the plasma rifle. Reaching in and removing some gossly distorted and melted pieces of metal, attaching a cabloe to the entranc to the chamber which would siffon off any power leaking from the core.

"ALright.... now I just need to find those spares..." he said wlaking away. It took him a second to find the drawers, suprised to find them all labled with what parts were inside.

He came back, this tame carrying a pen sized blow torch with him as well. "Alright, you gotta look away, or you'll burn out your retnas." he said, tapping the side of his mask, trigering the eye sheild. He set about quickly elding in the broken pieces.

"Now for the last part." he said, removing the power conduit and quickly and replacing the chamber walling. This time, he walked across the shop, seeting the gun on a stand next to what looked like a giant batery charger.

"Okay, gotta be fast..." he said, clutching his screw driver and what looked like a pair of tongs. He slowly removed the base of the stock, lossening all the screws before guickly removing them. He then used the tongs to remove a small glowing object, the power core, and put it ontio the large battery charger like object.

"This part is going to take a while...." said Erk as he set about working for a almost half a hour, removing the portions of the intrnal mechanisms, untill he finaly reached the cooling unit.

He then moved across the store and retrived a slightly large unit, as well as an expanded cassing for the stock and a few alternate parts to better fit. THen it was back to work for another thirty minuets while he put all the parts back together and rewired the cooling system.

When he was finaly done, he quickly replaced the power core and placed it inside the stock.

"Alright, there you go kid. What sort of money do you got one you?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:03 pm
how much does this upgrade cost?  

dsgadsgweq

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:31 pm
Erk thought about it.... "Ehh... I'd say about 250 credits, granted the number will change depending on what you try and pay me in..."

He never could peg down one price, each customer wanted to pay with something else.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:34 pm
seems fair enough "Andy then reached into his wallet and gave the money" now that will be all...  

dsgadsgweq

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:56 pm
Erk took the money and put it away into his register.

"Nah, thats it." He said, handing the boy his change and recept, "Be sure to come back if you ever need anything else, alright?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:02 pm
Sure thing. "RED KITE then took his rifle and placed it in his back,then they both went back out to the district as red kite returned to his giant form"  

dsgadsgweq

dsgadsgweq

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:31 am
"but then he stopped and reached into his back pocket adn reaches out a green glowing mechanical orb." "he gasp and ran back into the shop" "WAIT! WAIT! i have to show you this!. " "he ran to the shop owner showing him the object" "can you tell me what this is?."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:43 pm
A letter in a worn envelope apeared on the door step of Erks shop
To Haru

Haru, you have been chosen to be a member of the Jarian cause. your support will be a great asset to us and your dedication will one day be rewarded.
Aid in the guardianship of Mecha Main Street until further notice

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ACGunsmoke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:49 pm
The trigger followed her nervous companion into the strange new dwelling. She was glad to have finally found their destination.

May was ready to start looking for and purchasing brand new supplies, but what she really wanted to find was a gunsmith. But she was content with being able to find what was needed rather than what was wanted. Her guns worked alright and her special weapon wouldn't need to be fixed in a hurry.

She waited to see if the owner was present in the area.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:56 am
"Well, its obviously something round..." said erk nonchelauntly as he looke d over the object breifly. He didn't seem to intrested...

"I'm gonna need more info then just showing me and object.... for all I know now, that thing could be a radioactive power core..." from Erk's relaxed demenor, it would seem that was not the case..."

Babbitt slinked up behind May, "The owner here is a suprisingly kind man... though he does seem off compaired to most humans..."

as he said this, he looked a few times over his shoulder at Erk.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

dsgadsgweq

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:54 am
"well i have received it when the mecha was shot down. My hunch is its a missing piece but...i don't know where to put it."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games