Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:30 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku looked that there was someone new was in his office it was a busy day for him,"I always look like this really, though a 60 mile marathon isn't much hahaha." Arekku said laughing.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:38 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightning]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageShe shook her head again with a groan. "SLEEP! Just rest Arekku....your worrying me right now." She said with a concerned look. He showed signs of his tiredness even she recongized.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:38 pm
Tensuo took off his mask as he got into the office, he pretended to be his older brother Hiro, since they were Identical twins. "Ah, hello I'm Hiro Uzaki...I tried to help in the war with the tsuchikage. Um may I ask if the attack on cloud was really from here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:11 am
A knock would be heard at the door and on the other side Ariana would be standing.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:37 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"I gotta get to work so come on Selene." Arekku said as he just saw more people come into his office as his clone waited for Daron. He looked around he saw some random guy ask him something as this clone really didn't have no info on Cloud since he had been there all this time without relaying any info just receiving really little,"Kid go ask someone else I'm busy at the moment." Arekku said while he was at his other door it seemed someone else was there as well, the Kage assistant for Kazuo,"Yeah? How may I help you?" Arekku asked feeling a little overwhelm why there was so many people coming to him.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:43 pm
Ariana smiled slightly looking up to him and walking in brushing against him slightly as she did so.
"why is it that Fenrir is gone, and Kumogakure is destroyed and in flames right now?"
Ariana asked as if planting suspicion against him.

Bodhisattva Empress

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:46 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightning]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelene sighed walking back to his desk and sitting on the edge. "....." She kept her eyes locked on Ariana knowing what her question was trying to get. "...Better not blame Kusagakure." She shooed the man with a hood and mask out the door and closed it while Arekku talked with Ariana.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:49 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Mmmm? Fenrir is attacking Mist with half your comrades of Cloud don't ya know? Or more like he was till I hear he was abandon by most already..." Arekku asked as well answering her question with a simple way,"As well I guess someone got tired of Kumo's high and mighty attitude that just decided to bring them to there knee's I would imagine." Arekku said though he was feeling quite exhausted and didn't feel like talking to anyone,"So how's the condition of Cloud at the moment? Is it truly in flames or are you exaggerating? Was everyone evacuated in time?" Arekku asked looking straight at her with lazy and tired eyes with some sadness behind them, not really considering her suspicion as he didn't seem to care much.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:54 pm
Ariana tilted her head slightly caught off guard.
"wow, hmm well I wasn't in the village at the moment. I came back to it as the mess I just described it as. Want to look for yourself? I think it was evacuated well because I see no one, just flames and pollution. Destroyed structures lie in the cloud now. "
Ariana sighed starting to get tired from all the walking she had done. She had left cloud once she had just gotten there.
"well, you look tired I'll be on my way."
Ariana said as a mist covered her and as it cleared she was gone.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"Not really I don't have the time and energy to be traveling, I will try when I get a chance I guess." Arekku said as he just seem to be moving around the room,"Well make yourself at home you seem tired yourself." Arekku said waving goodbye as she disappeared.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:03 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"I gotta get to work so come on Selene." Arekku said as he just saw more people come into his office as his clone waited for Daron. He looked around he saw some random guy ask him something as this clone really didn't have no info on Cloud since he had been there all this time without relaying any info just receiving really little,"Kid go ask someone else I'm busy at the moment." Arekku said while he was at his other door it seemed someone else was there as well, the Kage assistant for Kazuo,"Yeah? How may I help you?" Arekku asked feeling a little overwhelm why there was so many people coming to him.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

If Rahenno hadn't found anything in the sand, then it must have been the grass village. Tensuos shadow clone dispersed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:57 pm
Rahenno walked into the office. He looked around and looked at the Kage. Rahenno had a question but he waited until he was addressed.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Don yuan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:02 pm
Alek Saw that the kage was tired and tried his best to talk straight. "Um... I am a new academy student. I heard you are the person to ask about becoming a gennin, yes?" he said and facepalmed. Could never talk normal. always with the questions after every sentence.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:22 pm
Rahenno sighed, he decided the longer he waited the more they can get away with something like this. He disappeared in a burst of water.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:08 pm
((Sorry Guys my net was down all day yesterday.... and today I'm really loopy....))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games