Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:14 pm
Nicole shrugged. "It's alright. He just got me off guard," she said, looking at Alexander. She reached out with her hand to shake Alexander's hand. "I'm Nicole Sui Shizuka. Though you can call me Nic or Ni-Sui if ya want," she said, shaking his hand. "Nice to meet cha."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:38 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

From the sky descended thousands of pear blossoms. They whisked to the ground and formed into Aki. She stretched her back and sighed. The teen surveyed what was going on, looked like Shoko was having fun trainning the new shinobi. "Helloooo future of Grass." Aki chuckled and looked about for Shoko, when she found her Aki called out, "Oi! Hey Shoko! How's it going? Oh did you meet a guy named Dante? I want to get my scroll back from him." The jounin crossed over to Shoko with her hands in her pockets.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:50 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Ya he's at my cave training with a clone there in explosive arts." Shoko laughs. "May not wanna go over there. its going to be a lot of booms going off." Watching the students run Shoko has smile on her face. "So Aki wanna have that spar we said we were gonna have along time ago?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:56 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

Aki laughed, "Yeah, you're right. Going there would not be a wise idea at the moment." She looked over at the students running about. There was content look upon her face, though it changed to interest as Shoko spoke up again. The white haired girl looked over at Shoko with a smirk. "Sure why not. I have some new toys I want to try out." Aki said refering to the simple metal bracelet and ring blade. Nothing special really. Just pure metal.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:09 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Oh you as well?" Shoko laughs "Check out my new toys." Shokos eyes go wide as she pulls out a hilt of a sword, no blade visible she holds it to her side. "A perfect weapon against someone who loves metal, the thing is made of ceramics!" Upon pressing a button a ceramic tube pops out of the hilt (nightstick style) The tub covered in holes begins buzzing. The sound of plasma torches starting up can be heard. The tube is quickly enveloped in a green plasma fire contained utilizing sound waves. Shoko buzzes it about for a second with a smile on her face. "You better ready yourself!" Shoko charges at Aki whipping the blade towards the ground it kicks up rock as she glides it along. The immense heat of the plasma enough to cut through steel if applied for long enough. Quickly gaining ground on Aki, Shoko slices the sword upwards as to go for a downwards to upwards to cut followed by a free flowing angled cut from high then to low. These flowing motions always keeping Shoko in movement as she seeks to slice up Aki.

((nice thing about this blade is that it cauterizes the wounds while i slice lol no bleeding out))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:37 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki managed to dodge the first attack by stepping back. The second one she brought her tanto out to meet. As the plasma sword hit her tempered steel blade she felt it start give. Aki pushed away and jumped back from Shoko. "That's a nasty little thing you've got there Shoko." Aki laughed and luanched her own assualt. From the ground she pulled out two thick bands of metal that had been pipes in the ground. The metal burst out right bellow Shoko and aimed to wrap around her legs. However, as the pipes shot after Shoko Aki was following suit. Coming from the side she swung a metal coated fist, the metal sourced from her bracelet, at Shoko's shoulder blade.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:00 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko cuts at the first of the pipes with her blade most likely a semi clean cut, lots of sparks probably flying about. After this movement Shoko shifts backwards seeing that there are just too many pipes to cut She throws her blade in the air. Making a couple handsigns She uses the Onpa no Tenohira (Wave Palm) technque to send sound waves through Aki's metal originating from her wrist band, hopefully the sound waves can be concentrated enough to do their damage. Shoko grabs the metal fist at the last second before it pierces into her shoulder thus sending a series of violent sound waves which would cause Aki tremendous physical pain but not any physical damage. At this point thanks to Shokos special new sword Aki would begin to see things quite shaky She wouldn't quite know why either and at this point would probably blame it on Shoko's other technique. The blade lands right near Shoko and sticks into the ground melting any others pipes trying to get at her feet.With her open hand she grabs hold of the saber and releases her hold on Aki after some time of her technique already been implemented. Jumping back slightly, Shoko is able to get her hands into her clay pouches so they can chew away before Aki's next move.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:10 pm
(( Aki didn't swing a blade.
She covered her fist and metal and was aiming to stun Shoko, not peirce her. XD ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 pm
((oops sorry im working on homework and my brain power is going down quickly.I will edit slightly...i get so confused with so much metal around me.))
((There i edited it so it makes more sense hopefully. I'm logarithms piss me off))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:26 pm
(( I'll post tomorrow.
Sorry I haven't been getting much sleep as of late.
Best of luck whith your homeworks. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:01 am
Walking to the academy Niwa see's many student outside running laps. He laughs slightly then thinks to himself 'this is surely the right place.' He see's two women fighting, seeing that both are powerful and way out of his range he stays back apprehensive of what is around him. Niwa's sense of smell being slightly advanced than normal peoples he already has an acute control of his nasal sensory glands. 'god the smell of those women sweating is absolutely terrifying. I hope they don't think i'm in their territory and try to maul me' Niwa has been used to growing up in the forest and in all senses thinks more like a brown bear would rather than a human. Sniffing the air, Niwa follows his nose to a sweet bee-hive.."mmmm honey" he says poking his nose up the beehive and licking at the honey, not really caring the bee's are under terror alert red and are commensing an all out tactical warfare on the nasal cavities of Niwa's. "Ahh get away punks this is mine!" Niwa grabs the beehive then upon being chased by thousands of bee's begins inadvertenly running laps around the academy, just to try to get away from the mini world war III he just started by snatching the bee's beloved domicile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:22 am
Anzai Kureno

'Ah man, these 20 laps are too troublesome, and now Shoko is sparring with someone', Anzai said to no one in particular. Since when is my scythe that heavy, he thought. Maybe the wind could help me. Thanks to the wind he finally finished the 20 laps and decided to watch Shoko spar with the other kunoichi, another cute kunoichi. ‘This is my lucky day’, Anzai whispered. Those asses and breast...  

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:45 pm
Silent Meluvee
Nicole shrugged. "It's alright. He just got me off guard," she said, looking at Alexander. She reached out with her hand to shake Alexander's hand. "I'm Nicole Sui Shizuka. Though you can call me Nic or Ni-Sui if ya want," she said, shaking his hand. "Nice to meet cha."

User Image
User Image
"It's a pleasure to meet you too Nicole." Alexander said with a light smile. James smiled and looked outside through the open academy door. "Don't you think we should be training to become Genin?" he asked the both of them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:11 pm
Nicole nodded. She smiled then followed James's gaze outside. "Yeah, I think the lady might get mad at us." She began to walk out of the academy, only stopping to turn to Alexander and James. "Well, let's get going."  

Silent Meluvee

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexander chuckled and quickly caught up with Nicole and walked along side her. James briskly walked outside before the two and looked around at the other students. He turned to the two. "I think we're supposed to run laps. I say we run fifty and get it over with." James said with a devilish smirk. Earlier he had clearly heard Shoko instruct the class to run twenty laps, but fifty was nothing he could not handle.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games