Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:32 am
Ceor nodded and gave the little child to her"Be carefull ,he is so small..."Cero stroke Blaik cheek."Well let's go to the others so we can finnaly get Zack back!"

Az noticed that something was wrong with Nightshade,so she walked over to him and knelled beside him.She saw that he was in some pain but didn't know why and what she should do now ,so she laid one hand onto his forhead and used some neutral healing spells."Hey what is wrong..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:12 pm
elaise gently took blaik off cero. holding him in her arms she carried him back to where the other were. still thinking about what zack had said to her. she hated seeing him like that and it made her more determined to get to him as quickly as possible.
she looked at nightshade before saying " what happened is he alright?" she looked around at everyone one else. not noticeing thaq ther eyes were still slightly bloodshot from crying.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 pm
Blak cuddeld against Elaises chest and held onto her shirt.He criend one ,two times but when she moved ,he closed his eyes and fell slowly asleep. He only made some sound when she went to close to Nightshade,he sounded like he was afraid of something.

Az looked up and shrug"I don't know what is wrong wiht hi..Maybe he was wounded but i can't find a wound..."She sighed and looked away"And how are you?You seem...you seem kind of sad did somehtign happen? Did you find Blaik?I see Ceor but not BLaik..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:16 pm
Niara's eyes were unfocused when she landed in Dave's water hands. She shivered. Falling from a long hight, was taking it's toll on her. She shook her head and sat up. Looking over at Dave, she smiled. "Thanks." she said quietly. "Can you let me down now?" she asked, looking at the ground, and debating whether it would be good to jump.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:18 pm
elaise looked at azzura and sighed softly " i've got hold of blaik, he's aslepp at the moment." she muttered before looking down and saying " i..i saw zack, he's been corrupted but he's fighting it. we need to hurryor there's no way we'l get him back." she continued to look down as tears trickled down her cheek again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 pm
Nightshades eyes slid open. They were full black as they looked at her. They seemed to stare though her to her soul. They stayed that way for a few minutes before they faded back to their natural blue. He wrapped on arm about her as he sat up and pulled her to him. "I'm sorry you had to see that."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:59 pm
"Oh yeh, heh putting you down right now" Dave gently puts Niara down. He starts moving around to get used to his new power.
After being seperated from the fight, he regroups with everyone. "Hey Azzura you ok ?... Oh you are alright." His question was answered awkardly when he saw her being embraced by Nightshade.
"Hey Coop check out my stoned power" Dave moves his big watery hand which is about to hit Coop
Coop with a panic yelp, he dived down. "Watch where you movin that thing you dummy"
"No worries dude, I've got this" just then Dave sways his other hand casually to a tree which then gets knocked down "Oops my bad"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:44 pm
Az smiled and nodded"Don't worry i think we will be able to get him back and if we are not able then you will get him back!I am sure he will hear you"Az looked back to Nightshade and suddenly he stared at her,he suddenly felt unwell but shook this feeling of.After few moment she found herself embraced by him and she blushed."Err..?What do you mean..are you really alright?"

Blaik opend his eyes and looked at Elaise he could grap some of her heir and pulled playfully at it ,he giggled softly but then he remberd that he was hungry and started to cry again.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:09 pm
elaise smiled down at blaik warmly as he started to pull at her hair playfully.
she watched as he started to cry and looked at cero " we need to get him some food?" she said smiling at him as she stroked blaik's face gently to calm him down a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:28 pm
Cero sighed"Damn i forgot that he was hungry..."He looked arouond and saw the dead body of the shadow dragon"We have food"He said to her as he pointed to the dragon"It didn't vanish already so he can still devour the shadows of the dragon but..I think he is too young to do it himself .We need to help him."

Blaik calmed down alittle and grabbe dher Hand and plais with her fingers,it was easy to calm him down you just had to play with him ,but still few tears ran down his cheeks ,he was so hungry.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:31 pm
HNightshade pulled back a little and smied sadly at her. "I am a half demon after all...there is another side of me....one that I dont let out unless I'm on the job.....it was woken up by the fight.' He pulled her back to him and held her tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:32 pm
Niara chuckles. She froze his ice arms and legs, making him stay in one place. She then wobbled and fell to her knees, dizzy. Doing magic was not a good idea at this time. She sat there, on her knees, shaking.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:40 am
Az shrug"I...I don't care to be honets....I am also a half demon and my brother too did you forget that? I already saw Jamatos others side..nothing can scare me"She laughed and looked to Jamato who walked to Niara and huged her.She smiled "Your other side doesn'T scare me , not even a little bit"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:57 am
Niara layed her head on Jamato's chest. She closed her eyes and sighed. "Thanks." she whispered, hugging him back.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 pm
Nightshade looked at her for awhile and smiled. He felt better and with her this close he felt even better. He leaned up a bit and kissed her gently then hugged her close again. "I knew there was a reason I liked you."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games