Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:30 pm
((wow, that sounds fun))

Poseidon laughed and sat down next to Bella, "You ok?" he said finding it hard to get the words out. He whipped away a tear from his eye, it had been along time sence he laughed like this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:01 pm
Persephone looked at Hades "did you really think mother would have jumped for joy when she found out i had been taken by her husband/lovers brother, you can be a horrible husband some times but then again i can be a little witchy myself " she said then sighed "but humans are so squishy and fun to play with like this body i am in now it's amazing i don't know how the humans do it all the time living day to day worrying about dieing it's truly interesting and Hades dear do you honestly think i like these human females staring at pictures of you in their greek mythology books seriously it get sickening " she looked at him and smiled the beauty he had fallen in love with shone with radiance as she shifted to her True for, her purple hair turned white and turned into a pixie cut hair style, her clothes changed from her bikini top and jeans to a silk red mid thigh length dress with a black ribbon belt and around her neck was the pendent that he had given her the day of their wedding.

((this is her because my pic is gone User Image
and these links are to the clothes that she is wearing
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff147/Love_Joko_Love_Me/random s**t/41GTJSNWH2L_AA280_.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff147/Love_Joko_Love_Me/random s**t/image1211454750.jpg )))  

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:13 pm
Hades looked at his Wife " I have no control over the books. I dont even know how they got that picuture of me. I am sure no Dead guys had cameras on them. Although I have found that some do carry well odd things with them and i will leave it at that . "

He looked at her new outfit and smiled " Well baby. You do look hot in that dress. And here I was thinking I was not going to have any kids. Well I guess I proved my self wrong " He chuckled Loudly and went to hug his wife. All those years and he never seen her like this

He looked around and whispered in her ear " Well No your mother would not be happy . I want her to give me a chance atleast, I mean Come on I have treated you well . You have everything you need. And I am loyal. " He kissed her cheeks.

He chuckled loundly " Although I have to wonder. Do you think cameras work when your dead ?. I always wonder about that. Remind me to ask one my students to kill him or herself So I can see if its true or not . "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:20 pm
((*Falls onto the ground* I think i'm gonna barf....ANYWAYS this revealing thing shall be fun i think o.o i wonder who apollos gonna be drooling over...*Nods* Oh and ummm thanks for spinning me i had some weird tasteing pizza and now it's not weird tasteing anymore biggrin Now off to own in CoD MW2 > biggrin ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:24 pm
"you have to remember my love that humans have quite an imagination and im sure one of the gods who helped you obtain me might have told stories to people about how you look" she said as she embraced him and put her head on his chest "well most of the possessions that i have you gave me when i first came to the underworld Hades remember that, i just happened to spy this one at the way back as i was going through them " she put her hand to her throat where her pendent lay "You shouldn't manipulate them Hades they have people who love them to i know you want to see if it works but still it's not right" she sighed  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:39 am
As watching Hades and his wife/hostage chat was becoming severely boring Eris went off in search of Apollo. Seeing him sitting at a table outside the school Eris shushed Daichi and snuck up behind Apollo, intent on scaring him.  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:22 am
[[ooc: Oh crap I lose internet for a day and a half and come back to a utter lost. Crap i just lost the game. NOOOO! ..okay now that's out ..um your guys oocs are rather unusual...anyway half to check what my character's name is I seem to have forgotten.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:28 am
Suzumi sat in the cafe drink her warm cup of tea. She wanted to play some pool but a couple of guys were in the middle of the game. In a game where they were loosing. Not having much fun watching. she she grabbed her keys to her bike and headed out the door. It would seem the sun was setting. As she looked up into the warm orange and red sky. She felt that the air was alittle warm with the that look. She put on her jacket and climbed on to her motorcycle. She placed her helmet on. After starting the ignition she revved the throttle and took off down the road. She was bored...but what was there to do in a town she just moved into. she hasn't made any friends, along with any enemies. So she just decided to drive home and read a book.  

Serphrim

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:01 am
Ares pulled over to a park and parked the bike. He took off his helmet and smiled turning his head to the sky. In a way the Earth did have its perks when not at war. He saw a few guys off in the distance talking about something beneath their breath. He grinned broadly as he reached out mentally and turned their talk to an argument about some women or other and then watched as they started to fight each other. He loved to see fighting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:21 am
Apollo leaned back and saw eris and daichi "Why hello there eris and daichi trying to scare someone?" Apollo asked boredly as he noticed daichi quiet and eris quiet sneaking behind him "Oh your trying to scare little old me? good try but you probably will never scare me" ((Eye's in the back of the head baby >.> <.< razz ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Serphrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:24 am
No sooner than Suzumi arrived at her home. Her parent came outside and handed her some money. They told her to get some food for dinner. Just exactly how did they expect her to carry the groceries? After awhile she pulled her bike into the garage and head by foot to the supermarket. She took map with her for she didn't really know where the supermarket was. She stopped outside underneath a lamp post and look at the map."Am i reading this right....man I feel like I'm going the wrong way."Suzumi let out a sigh as she slouched her head. He was disappointed that she could never really understand maps and the directions that followed it. However while she was battling with herself she looked up to hear some loud voices. She looked around to see a group of guys arguing. Feeling alittle insecure she tried to quietly walk past them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:27 am
nick looked up at her. "umm... yeah i do but i dont have any friends there yet. who are you?" he asked quietly.  

ultra blood

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:55 am
Ares watched the scuffle unfold and was chuckling to himself. "My my such violence, who will be the first one out?" He flicked his hand and the two picked up sticks smacking them into each other. Just when he thought that they would never stop one finally knocked the other out. Done with them Ares sighed and set his helmet down. The victor kneeled down and looked concerned asking him if he was alright. Ares was about to leave and saw a woman coming up. She looked curious which was normal for anybody in this city. He leaned there and watched.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:23 am
Susumi saw the voilence and thought they were a gang. So she took off running. However she dropped her map. She had to go back for it or else she be lost. She pulled her shirt top together and pulled her jacket closer to her. She was cautious of her appearance. So she quickly grabbed the map and turned sharply to smack into a trash can."Man, I hate this!."Suzumi stood there hoping no one saw what happened. And when she glanced back at the park she tried to get up but her foot was stuck. when she looked down she found her foot had slide under the tiny crack in the brickwall next to her."What is wrong with this town...""She tried to get her foot out but wasn't winning. but instead was hurting herself more. She went to see if she had her phone on her, but she left it at home on the charger. She put her head down and felt like crying. Her foot was numb. "help...like anyone would come.""she spoke softly as she tried to call for help. giving up though she just laid on the ground.  

Serphrim

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:30 am
Skorm watched the tirade of her becoming clumsy. He wondered if Loki was around anywhere. Sighing to himself he set his helmet on his bike and walked over to her. Kneeling he grabbed her foot and carefully took it out of the crack then stood back up. "You alright?" He didnt sense any godlike aura off of her so she must be human. He picked up the map and looked at it then handed it back to her. "Where you heading and do you need a ride?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games