Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

The Era Of Atonement

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:05 pm
1 Corinthians 13
((Aw poor guy lol. At least he graduated and got a cool laptop. At any rate, I am going to bed. Night Ya'll blaugh ))

I don't know what you are talking about... cool  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:18 pm
(( MWahahaha all is love and war.))

Kerox as his power armor on one knee looking around the hotel and hoping to spot a new place to hide his power armor and set up shop. Kerox spots someone (Ilyria) leave the hotel but do's not think a thing about it and keeps his scan going. He notice's the time and how late it was and how he mite have to wait longer to move around with out someone see his power armor.  

galgoon

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:33 pm
Alex grins,exposing his sharp teeth."Someone needs to teach them a leasson.Sadly i think there is no point trying to get anything through their thick skulls there needs to be action and sadly i am not sure of what kind of action would make those idiots see what they are doing wrong in this world.Everyone should accept one another.No one is the same even twins are different."Alex sighs."It is annoying and shows their stupidity."He chuckles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:11 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo bit her lip. The pain was near unbearable. Scratch that, a human would've broken down and screamed by now. Her lip bled, and blood trickled down her face. She stared at the elavator, and continued pressing the buttons. When the elavator didn't arrive, she slammed her fist against the door, driven by pain. Her knuckles were unharmed but that made it worse. She knew the steps would kill her. But she knew she'd go mad if she didn't get those painkillers. Considerations let her to taking the stairs. It was a risk she had to take. Or she could call the room service. Deciding for the last, she began limping back to her room and fumbling with her keys.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Astharoshe Asran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:05 am
((this is getting rediculous...do i have to go on an NPC massacre kiling spree to get noticed in the rp?.....actually that sounds kinda fun twisted ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:09 am
Astharoshe Asran
((this is getting rediculous...do i have to go on an NPC massacre kiling spree to get noticed in the rp?.....actually that sounds kinda fun twisted ))

((Why don't you go find someone?))  

1 Corinthians 13

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:12 am
"Well....I could've been talking about love, could've been talking about just mere attraction" She thought for a moment to measure his words, a smile appeared on her face. "Well it's good to not fall for someone so deeply easily. Never leads to anything good. As for Leeloo...she seems to fall for someone and then become protective of them. She's mentally unstable and gets injured easily....but hey, that's just my opinoin, you go for who you like" David mentioned the absences of his shirt, which was alittle strange but for some reason caused her to blush an ever so light tint. Violet preferred clothed people, but with the world so diverse, anything else was acceptable. "Oh, Well no, I don't find you to be crazy at all. Just alittle freespirited" But before she could resume of as if casual, a more reddened blush took place with the smirk he now wore. "eheh...So you find yourself to be psycho?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:45 pm
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

"I do not wish to dote upon myself but, are not most geniuses a bit psycho as well? Any person can think outside the box, to an extent, but that does the human condition no good. It is the people that can take an idea that makes no sense what so ever, and make it reality that are truly genius. As for Leeloo, I can see why she is the way she is. She has not had much human interaction past mere conversation; or it would seem as such. Staying distant from her will not help her anymore than her being locked up in a cage. She needs the interaction."
The bell sounded once more and the doors opened to an empty hallway. In no particular hurry, the doors shut once more and continued its slow dissention down. As the belts and pullys above them began to turn once more, David's brain began to cycle- picking at every word that Violet said like a buzzard looking for the prime peices of a carcass.
"Forgive me for being so bold, dear, but may I ask you a question?"

give me truth.

1 Corinthians 13

Astharoshe Asran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:57 pm
((there's like 3-4 people in the laser show area, where my chick is))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:08 pm
((Go bump into them or something lol. They wount bite. Well...maybe the half vampire will lol))  

1 Corinthians 13

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:23 pm
Miki laughed."They show that every day."She said."You want to get going?"She asked, twirling her hair in her fingers. Her blue eyes seemed dull and masked with sadness, knowing there wasn't much they could do right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:59 pm
Alex shrugged."Sure why not he got up and smiled."Were do you want to go next?"Alex yawned and glared around."I wonder how the dancing here is.It could get pretty interesting,couldent it miki.Think about it dancing and..."Alex shakes his head."No that would not be a good idea it would involve screaming and panic."He laughs.  

KASEKAGE

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:04 pm
She smiled and held out her hands in a gesture "Dote away whenever, it's ok I suppose to have some doubt. Narsisism or anything of the sort would bit a too much." When David defended Leeloo, Violet simply dropped her gaze to the ground. "Well yeah...but it's hard to interact with her when she can be so hostile. It seems though you don't mind so she'll have you sort of like a teacher" The conversation came to a brief hault as the elevator presented yet another blank stop. She turned to face David once more when as he was beginning to start another topic. "Oh? I don't mind one bit really, go right ahead" Violet had been bugging David with all the questions, so really all she could do now was atleast allow him to ask one in return. Besides, it was curious to wonder what he was questioning  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:17 pm
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

"Your voice," David began,"it hits a hollow and displeasing twang everytime you speak of Leeloo, like the very utterance of her leaves a bitter taste in her mouth. Tell me dear, are you mad at her?" David shifted his weight upon the handrail to his other hand as he waited for his answer. He knew he was not wrong, ,he merely wished to see how much that Violet would admit to it, if at all.
"Forgive me if that seems rather blunt. I merely wondered, since you both seem to be so very sweet. What would ya'll have to fear from one another?"
Not realizing that he had reverted back into a horrid way of speaking [ya'll lol] he flashed her a sweet smile; telling her it was ok to answer.

give me truth.

1 Corinthians 13

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games