Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:40 pm
Alice blushed at his laughter , she then rolled her eyes with a smug look. And the one to trip up some stairs...and sideways, and down, and all around...and be entertained for ours with a yoyo.. she then snapped out of it, as she spoke her name "Alice....yours?..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:43 pm
Alice... He smiled at her. "That's a nice name. I'm Vayne." He stood up and helped her up, too. "Now, Alice. If you don't mind, I mean as long as you aren't under attack by magic books, could I have my sword back please?"

He was grinning, struggling not to laugh.

Nero Cullen

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:45 pm
Alice nodded, as she grabbed the sword and held it up to him "S...sorry.." she muttered. "Vayne...in-Vayne...blood- Vayne...vain" she smiled softly, at her own self amusment of his name.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:44 pm
User Image
Shinobu opened her eyes slightly. She was about to nod, but she was interrupted by Roguji. She blinked sleepily, and her breathing was slow. She swayed a little and reached out to hold Shou.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:18 am
"If you hate me, Shinobu, then just tell me. I will step back." Guroji said, back in control. But then, Guroji blared out his eyes as he took a giant gasp. His lungs were failing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:22 pm
User Image
Shinobu stopped for a moment. She sighed, her breath rattled in her throat. "Don't spend last moments in regret. I... can't hate you... I can't love you..." The exhaustion pushed her to her limits and she sank to her knees.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:23 pm
But Guroji couldn't say anything, but could only gasp for failed air.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:28 pm
User Image
Shinobu was unable to do anything. She brought a hand to her heart and drew out a red, thread. It seemed solid, liquid and gas all at the same time. She let it go, and it drifted towards Guroji.
But the strand of Life was weak... it drifted to the ground, and wound a few times before fading back...

((Aw, a 'dying' post has to be dramatic. Drama, baby, drama! As Bruce Darnell would now say. : D ))  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Doctor Pi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:30 pm
Deadly C l i c h e

((That sucks! Bye!))

Laurent smiled teasingly, feeling the soft touch of her fingers at the back of his neck. He watched Ava's face carefully, saw the fire in her eyes and the longing. He was arm in arm with her now. He listened to her words and chuckled quietly. "As do I, my dear." He replied. He smelt her brown hair that cascaded between them. It had a slight honey and floral smell. An interesting one. He saw her movements and felt a strange warmth. He had never thought he'd be longed for in such a way. This was new to him.

((I'm back, huzzah! This sucks,though,only posting once a day.. crying ))

Seeing the way Laurent looked and talked to Ava was exquisite. As a succubus in Hell, all the demons had looked down and laughed at a child. All the half-demons she had fed on, drawn pleasure from, had somehow still managed to make her feel inferior, unclean. But Laurent looked at her and his curiousity, his desire to understand her pretty little head twisted that little head and its older body right aroud his finger. And she didn't want to unwind. Ava could feel the atmosphere change. If I wanted to, right now I could seduce him... But maybe, she hesitated in her innermost mind, Maybe this time I'll let it draw out.. More pleasure in the long run, right? But deep in her innermost mind she unlocked a door by making the unconcious decision which is rather uncommon among succubi. She decided that when (no if's!) she "hooked up", as the humans so eloquently put it, with Laurent, she wanted it to be completely between the two of them; a mutual decision, as dry as it may sound. So, distracting him, she squeezed his arm a little tighter, enough for him to feel the heat that her human body produced. Then she let go, but for the barest, most caressing hold of his hand. "I still haven't fully explored this castle, and you still owe me many drinks.. Let's go," she murmured, "and kill two birds with one stone."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:44 pm
As GUroji shook his head, he just smiled as he tried to get up. He knew that he had atleast a quarter of an hour for breathing without air with his reserves. After that, Guroji started to oddly grow flowers onto himself as he sterted to cry again.

(I am trying to be dramatic, woman!)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 pm
Pi Ish Delicious

((I'm back, huzzah! This sucks,though,only posting once a day.. crying ))

Seeing the way Laurent looked and talked to Ava was exquisite. As a succubus in Hell, all the demons had looked down and laughed at a child. All the half-demons she had fed on, drawn pleasure from, had somehow still managed to make her feel inferior, unclean. But Laurent looked at her and his curiousity, his desire to understand her pretty little head twisted that little head and its older body right aroud his finger. And she didn't want to unwind. Ava could feel the atmosphere change. If I wanted to, right now I could seduce him... But maybe, she hesitated in her innermost mind, Maybe this time I'll let it draw out.. More pleasure in the long run, right? But deep in her innermost mind she unlocked a door by making the unconcious decision which is rather uncommon among succubi. She decided that when (no if's!) she "hooked up", as the humans so eloquently put it, with Laurent, she wanted it to be completely between the two of them; a mutual decision, as dry as it may sound. So, distracting him, she squeezed his arm a little tighter, enough for him to feel the heat that her human body produced. Then she let go, but for the barest, most caressing hold of his hand. "I still haven't fully explored this castle, and you still owe me many drinks.. Let's go," she murmured, "and kill two birds with one stone."

Laurent watched her mind work. He liked this girl. Inside of the cold and harsh exterior, his true self wound with dilemma. She was young, quite young and it didn't feel right. But on the other hand he did not want someone taking advantage of her. She was a sweet person, and he decided she was much more mature than her age told. She was a young lady, who had seen alot and did not deserve to be talked to like a child. He felt the pressure on his arm and smiled. Then he picked her up, elegantly and carried her in his arms. She was petite and very light. He held her in a bridal fashion and walked calmly. "I would hate seeing you fall, dear Ava. So this is the safest way to travel." He paused for a moment. "A tour of the castle and drinks. Sounds... exquisite." He said and chuckled his soft chuckle. He kissed her forehead, and couldn't wait to see her reaction to this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:09 pm
User Image
Shinobu watched, burning in pain. She loved Shou but she couldn't watch Guroji die. She had wished she could spend her last moments with her one true love. Her last rassling breaths cut through her throat like a blunt knife. "Take my energy... take it all..." She whispered and fell. A silvery substance flowed out of her mouth and she lay there, eyes wide opened. She had sacrificed herself for a man she didn't love.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:14 pm
Something struck Alice sharp, as she held the necklace she wore, as if an arrow struck her. "I-I have to go!!!!" she yelled, scared out of her mind. She dissapeared like the wind, as she ran through the halls to find Shinobu, and saw her on the ground "No!"

She ran down beside Shinobu, and didn't see anybody else around her, she began to look through her book. She shook Shinobu "Tell me where it hurts! I can fix this, please! Please don't die Shinobu!" she yelled. "Tell me whats wrong I can fix this! I can help!". She began to feel for any injuries, and anything funny, as she looked through the book. I caused this...I'm concious..I can fix this..please...I can fix this..I have the will to...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:19 pm
User Image
Air cut through her throat as her heart slowed. "Guroji can't die yet. I will die soon, but not like this. Help... Guroji... he dropped a lung... won't last longer... I'll be fine..." She croaked and the silvery substance seeped back.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games