Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

┫ Hiroxxnuzukaxxenju

you are of no use to me anymore...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ ▃xxxART THOUxxAFEARD TOxxBE THExxSAME

x x x x x▃▃ xxxIN THINExxOWN ACTxxAND VALOUR

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ xxxAS THOUxxART INxxDESIRE

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
♂★xxPerfect Tracker // Former Kage // A New Era // Unknown Potentials//The Eternal Fang of Kusagakurexx★♂

Hiro nodded, "I'll teach who ever is willing. But let it be known that at the end of your training, you will do a one on one match up with me. This is merely to test your ability to think things through in a battle, and there will be a time where I will surprise you, at that moment, you will have to think fast, or lose." Hiro took out a scroll for each of the elements from his holster. "We will begin with basic elemental jutsus. Everyone that wants to advance as a ninja, stand in line in front of me. You will tell me your main element, and your class."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

"xxlook into my eyes
and tell me what you see...
...why should I care that I'm different
xx"

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:44 am
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

Genin メタル Medical Class メタル "Kusagakure's Metal Dragon"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxXen merely stood up and walked forward. "My name is Xen Yami. My elements as of now are Fire and Medical. I am of the Medical class." His answer was straightforward without any bullshit. That was how Xen preferred his speech, and it seemed that was how it would always be with this kid. His potential--however--was off the charts.xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

(Sorry for the crappy post, but I'm really time constrained right now.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:58 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxSuddenly, Xen's mind clicked into action. He'd known about the Chuunin Exams quite some time beforehand, but the slowness of this 'teacher' was beyond ridiculous. "Lady Aki...I'm going to take your advice and train under your supervision." With that, Xen headed to the Grass Library to pick up the scrolls he needed.xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:41 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxAs Xen returned to the grounds, he saw that nothing had taken place in his absence...of course. What was he going to get from a man that obviously didn't get his a** in gear? Xen was much better off training under supervision until he met up with his father, Mikyo. As he prepared to train, thoughts raced through his mind as to what kind of person his dad was...the thought was rather daunting.xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:41 pm
(This was painful. D: It's been a long time since I had to do so many posts.)

メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxXen--at this point in time--was too deeply enveloped in his own thought processes to notice Hiro and Aki at all. Right now, all his was focused on was just how he was going to pull off this technique. It would invariably be the hardest jutsu he'd learnas a Genin. Not only that, but it would be the most dangerous. Xen drew a Kunai, and prepared himself for the inevitable.

[1/21]

At first, he only made a small slice on his pointer finger. After forming the set of seals Jurou had shown him, Kaisen focused a large quantity of his available chakra to the cut; nothing happened. like all the other jutsu he'd tried to learn recently, something was throwing him off once again. It wasn't something he really cared to experience.

[2/21]

Of course, it would be very nitpicky for him to learn the technique. Every time the technique didn't work, he'd bandage himself with thick gauze from his pouch in order to keep his fingers in healthy condition. "Dammit...this is really, really hard...." He cursed to himself as he continued to plug through the training.

[3/21]

By now, he'd only succeeded in taking about a third of his chakra with healing to no avail. He hadn't even been able to successfully heal a small cut on his finger. Xen was most definitely missing something in the grand picture of things. It wouldn't be long until he began to run low on chakra; he'd need a break soon.

[4/21]

With all of his repeated attempts, Kaisen finally found success. He cut his finger once more, and focused his chakra to the cut. This time, the chakra had a healing aura to it instead of being normal chakra. Thankfully, the cut began to steam like Jurou's did, and healed within moments. "Now...let's see how the rest of it works."

[5/21]

Over time, Xen went from being able to regenerate a microscopic cut on his fingertip to a full length cut on his entire finger. The best part was that he was getting used to the pain; it didn't hurt nearly as badly to cut his fingers anymore as it had in the beginning. It wouldn't be long until he had to experiment with the larger cuts.

[6/21]

First things first, rest was essential. The Kusagakure Genin sat down against the tree stump he'd used earlier, and closed his eyes to rest for a bit. Little did he know, the day of constant training had taken quite the toll on him; he slept like a rock until nightfall.

[7/21]

Once he woke up, Xen practically leaped out of his skin when he noticed it was night time. He immediately got up and resumed training. Since he'd already figured out that he could heal a finger length cut, he sliced diagonally across his hand. The flow of blood surprised him, but something else would surprise him even more.

[8/21]

To his dismay, Xen found that he wasn't able to concentrate the chakra powerfully enough to heal the cut; he was bleeding pretty badly. In his haste, he placed quite a bit of pressure on his wound in order to halt the blood flow and heal himself safely. Truly a close call.

[9/21]

"From now on...slowly and surely, Xen. We don't need another one of those mishaps." When he looked down, the Genin noticed that his shirt was stained with blood. He angrily removed his shirt to reveal a well built physique to any women interested in looking. He didn't pay any heed to the onlookers as he resumed his training.

[10/21]

Another twenty minutes had passed; by now, Xen could successfully heal the hand cut that he'd failed on such a short time ago. Once you got the application down to the technqiue, it really just turned into how much you had to put in to heal certain levels of injuries.

[11/21]

That, of course, left the final chakra level to this technique to intimidate Xen; just how bad of an injury would it take in order to constitute the full power of this technique? The scroll had said that ninja had withstood a blow from the Rasengan with this technique...Rasengan, if Xen were well educated, was an A-ranked technique.

[12/21]

'An A-ranked technique...I guess those ninja had to use this technique to its fullest potential in order to escape falling from the Rasengan...' This worried Xen . As he made progressively larger cuts along his arms and legs, he could only wonder just how bad of an injury he'd have to inflict upon himself to constitute to the same level.

[13/21]

By now, the Grass Genin had reached a level where he could make a thin slice all the way down his forearm and heal it. It wouldn't be too much longer until he would be forced to get a bit dangerous with his injuries. Of course, he wasn't looking forward to that by any means.

[14/21]

"Damn...looks like I need to rest yet again." The Training Genin yawned once he was finished healing a slice on his chest. "Hopefully I don't pass out this time." He leaned up against the stump again, and closed his eyes. This time, he was only out for a couple of hours; his body was getting used to the slight strain of his training.

[15/21]

When he woke up, it was still nighttime; this meant he hadn't slept nearly as long as last time, thankfully. Xen stood up, and recalled quickly the training he'd already done today. He carefully analyzed the progression of his Secret Injury Healing Destruction training, and realized a pattern that would've appeared painfully obvious had he paid attention earlier.

[16/21]

"Well...that's painfully obvious." He spoke aloud with a chuckle. "If only I'd known that earlier...then this wouldn't have been such a problem." With his new inspiration, he took his kunai to his left hand and made a deeper gash than before. Amazingly enough, he healed it successfully on his first try; it appeared that he'd figured out what he was missing before.

[17/21]

"By placing chakra in the general area around my wounds, I was only able to heal to a certain degree..." Kaisen mumbled to himself as he prepped his Kunai for another injury. "But...if I focus it much more on the wound itself, I can heal much more serious injuries than I could've imagined."

[18/21]

"Well...this is it." Xen whispered to himself as he readied his kunai. What he was about to do could be seen as stupid--ridiculous, even. His actions now could very easily kill him if he weren't careful. With his resolve in place, Xen brought his Kunai down--it stabbed straight into his midsection.

[19/21]

With a startled cry of pain, Xen fell to his knees; most of the Kunai's blade was lodged inside of him, and the blood completely drenched it by the time he pulled it out. With his current resources, this was the only injury he could compare to the severity of a Rasengan; he'd missed his organs on purpose.

[20/21]

Focusing nearly all of his remaining chakra to the wound in his stomach, Xen felt extreme relief when the familiar steam began to form from the rapid healing process taking place. The stab wound slowly but surely healed itself to perfection; Xen had saved his own life. After the healing was finished, the Genin tried to stand up, but found that he was extremely weakened after all the expending of chakra he'd just done. For now, all he could do was sit and be proud of his accomplishment.

[21/21] Secret Healing Injury Destruction learned.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:58 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxAfter learning the one technique he knew would trip him up severely, Xen decided to start at the bottom of the Medical Techniques and work his way up. First off was the Diagnosis Technique. After pressing his palm to the scroll and using it to summon the training mannequin that came with every scroll, he used chakra in his hands to feel the mannequin's body for signs of damage. He found a broken finger and two cracked ribs, making the jutsu a success.

[1/1] Diagnosis learned.

Next up was the Cleanse technique. By focusing chakra into his hands, Xen was able to effectively clean off any dirt and blood that had gotten on his hands from the training in the Secret Healing Injury Destruction. Now, his hands were clean and ready to go for the rest of the learning session.

[1/1] Cleans learned.

The third technique was called Massage. To those of more perverted minds, this would probably be the best Medical technique in the entire set, but to Xen, it was just another parlor trick. After performing the Massage to the somewhat rough standards of the scroll, he decided that it was time to move away from the seemingly pointless technique.

[1/1] Massage learned.

The Power of Resistance Technique...one that would prove EXTREMELY useful in the future when treating infected patients. By creating a strange sort of chakra 'skin' around his hands, arms, chest, and mouth, Xen was able to prevent and resist many types of foreign invaders, making it so that he was very unlikely to become ill.

[1/1] Power of Resistance learned.

The final of the basic medical techniques was called Extraction. It required very good chakra control to dislodge and remove objects from the skin of the afflicted person. After stabbing a kunai into the mannequin, Xen placed his palms down on either side of it, allowing his medical chakra to manipulate the tissues and dislodge the kunai within a matter of moments. It was quite obvious that other lodged particles would take much longer to heal.

[1/1] Extraction learned.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:49 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade was still debating on his thoughts back at the gates when he arrived at the training grounds. The bottom line was, can this village help him become a stronger swordsman and a stronger shinobi in order for him to achieve his goals? From what the information he's gathered its not likely, yet he still had to play his part. Reaching the training grounds, Blade merely sat down on the ground and crossed his legs, his hands resting on his knees as he watched the other shinobis in the training grounds. His eyes were locked on them intensely, watching them from the veil of darkness that covered his face.

As he sat down, his thoughts began to escape him, becoming unfocused. He was thinking about how his partner was faring without him. The two of them have been together for over a year, traveling from village to village gathering not only intel but growing stronger at the same time. Many a times, Blade has had to protect Axel like a big brother from getting into so many sticky situations, having to defend him from so many shinobis. However, due to his master's wishes, the two were now seperated and he was still concerne for him. Not only that, but he was worried about his Angel gettting out of hand. The last time the Angel took control, Blade managed to suck out its power and take it as his own, weakening the Angel's hold over him. How was his master doing...how was her meeting with the former Mizukage?

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Aki waited for Karin to perform the jutsu she watched over Xen. The clone would ready to help with any technique if he asked. She glanced about and noticed Blade had arrived. "Ah Blade!" The kage's clone called out, "You still planning to take the squad to Rain for the exams? If so who have you gathered so far?" She asked as she approached him her hands in her pockets.

(( FFF... what a crappy post ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:31 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade was startled by the Kusakage's words and was suddenly brought back into reality. Not moving from his position, he continued watching the one who was currently performing medical jutsu. The boy was not as good as his partner, but he did show vast potential. "I will do whatever you ask me to do. If it is your wish to take a squad to Rain, then I will do so. If you wish for me to remain in the village, then I will do so," Blade stated simply, his voice sounding distant and distracted. "I haven't gathered anyone in particular. Barnabas Houki left with Rahenno the former Raikage in order to train with his demon. If he makes it back in time for the exams then I guess he would be the first member," Blade finished.

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:17 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxx"If at all possible, milady..." Xen spoke as he opened up the Genin ranked segment of the Medical scroll. "I would like to partake in these exams. If you're worried about me being ready by then, there's no need to worry." With that note, Xen proceeded to the genin ranked portion of the Medical Techniques.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:45 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxNow, it was time to begin the Genin-ranked Medical techniques. The first was the Bandage Technique. To put it simply, the user fused their own chakra with whatever material was necessary to create clean, makeshift bandages. After getting a thorough understanding of the know-how, Xen decided to attempt the technique.

[1/3]

After a short while of having no success, Xen figured it was time to refine his chakra more in order to create tighter bandages; the ones he created merely flopped helplessly to the ground. Refining his chakra control seemed to be the only eligible course of action.

[2/3]

With the final steps in place, the Jutsu appeared to be complete. As Xen tugged on the sides of the bandages, they were strong for about ten minutes before the chakra inside gave out, allowing them to convert back into their natural forms. Now, the Genin had one more medical technique under his belt. There would be many more where that came from.

[3/3] Bandage learned
xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:00 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxThe next medical technique required the use of the mannequin. Before performing the Oxygen Supply technique, Xen was sure to give the scroll detailing it a full and comprehensive read.

[1/3]

Once he understood it in theory, the developing medical ninja placed his hands on the mannequin's chest directly above where the mannequin's lungs and heart would be. Slowly, Xen began to focus chakra into the doll's body; getting the precise amount of chakra in was the first step to this technique.

[2/3]

The next step was the most difficult of all. By expanding and contracting his chakra, Xen was expected to continue the beating of the mannequin's 'heart' and continue the 'beating' of its heart. By some strange stroke of skill, Xen was able to perform this upon his first attempt. Perhaps some of the Metal Demon's natural genius resided in the Metal Dragon...?

[3/3] Oxygen Supply learned.
xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:13 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxThe third of the four Genin medical techniques was one that would've helped immensely in his training with the Secret Healing Injury Destruction. The Blood Coagulation technique allowed the user to use chakra to clog the flow of blood with blood platelets more quickly that it would normally happen.

[1/3]

In order to learn the technique, Xen made an incision in the middle of his left leg. It began to bleed immediately, allowing him to practice the Blood Coagulation technique on himself before trying it on any prospective patients he may encounter during his times as a ninja.

[2/3]

Very quickly, Xen's once somewhat powerful bleeding came to a halt. It was significantly faster than it would be had he allowed the blood to clot normally. This showed that the technique had been a success. For now, Xen had only one more medical technique to learn. Then he would move on to the Fire Style.

[3/3] Blood Coagulation learned.
xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxThe final Genin-ranked medical technique was--quite possibly--the most difficult of all. The Poison Removal technique required not only precise chakra control, but also a firm knowledge of how the blood flowed. Improper use of the technique could halt the blood flow of the patient if not careful, resulting in death.

[1/3]

After reading the description of the technique thoroughly, Xen pressed the seal on the scroll against the Mannequin's stomach. A large, purple spot appeared where the seal had touched. This was to create the 'poison' that needed to be removed. Normally, the spread of the poison would be determined through the Diagnosis technique, but this was for practice.

[2/3]

With the poison in place, Xen got to work. By creating bubbles of green chakra about halfway into the mannequin's body, he was able to remove the poison that had once been inside the doll's body, effectively removing all of it in a relatively short time. this put an end to the immediate medical techniques he needed to learn. Xen was allowed five Chuunin ranked techniques, so he found it best to wait until he'd maximized his capacity up to Genin level for Fire and Medical techniques before choosing the five other techniques between the two.

[3/3] Poison Removal learned.
xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:59 am
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxThe next set of techniques for Xen to learn was the Academy ranked Fire Techniques. He had plenty of Medical techniques at the moment. The issue now was getting offensive jutsu to back up his medical know-how.

The first technique he needed to learn was the 'One' technique. After focusing Fire element chakra into the tip of his finger, Xen found it quite simple to heat up his fingertip to the level required by the scroll. The first technique--like quite a few would be after it--was quite simple to use.

[1/1] One learned.
xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out