Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:28 am

Eiji chuckles at Acos and her failed adjustment. Eiji walks smoothly, like the wind toward Acos and offers a hand to help her up. "It takes time, but you'll be able to walk in them eventually. Just take it slowly, proper etiquette is one thing that the Chinese value most in their society."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:29 am

Acos took Eiji's hand and hauled herself up. "Thank you. I'm definetly going to walk slower." she said, brushing off the dirt.

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:43 am

Onyx chuckled. "I doubt they'll even realize that they have very unusual visitors," he said dryly. The armor he wore shimmered and faded, then a burst of smoke engulfed him as he seemed to transform into an utterly new appearance. He moved fluidly, not seeming to notice the armor's added weight.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:46 am

"Holy s*** you look different." Acos said.

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:53 am

Onyx shrugged. "You'd be surprised what I can do now; I'm sure you've seen people climb trees, but have you seen someone do it without using their hands?" he said with a slight smile.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:00 am

"No, but I've seen someone cllimb a tree with no feet," Acos said.

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:23 am

Onyx shrugged. Don't blink, then, he thought. He walked to the mast, placing one foot on the thick wood. Then he inhaled and took another step, sticking to the wood as if he'd dipped his feet in glue and stuck to it. He walked a few feet up, then turned, slightly surprised. "All in the concentration," he murmured under his breath.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:25 am

Missy Eevee
Sky listened to their conversations intently, Hmmm...land...that wouldn't be a bad idea... she thought to herself as she landed on the bow of the deck. She casually plucked at her feathers. As tough she was minding her own business. She didn’t want to butt into their conversations so she waited until she was spoken to.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:27 am

"I believe I have... but I have to say, when you've been alive for over thousands of years, things start to stop impressing you." Eiji looks over everyone and they're new appearance. "Looks like we're all looking to fit the part. Acos looks like a dancer, Elaise a scribe, Onyx a warlord, and me... a peasant, lovely. Roark and the healer shouldn't have to worry since they already look the part. Well have to pick Sasori some clothes when we get to a market... or make her some now."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:28 am

"Hey, look...The eagle decided to join us." Acos said.

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:33 am

Roarke shrugged. I really don't know anythin' about this odd land, the one your dark friend calls China, he thought, referring to Onyx. Onyx flipped, pushing off with his legs and landing lightly with a slight clatter on the deck near Acos. He glanced up at the eagle as the ship passed fully through the vortex of energy into Tel'aran'rhoid. I'd advise not flying off too far; getting lost here will not be pleasant or safe, he thought at the eagle.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:38 am

Eiji raises his hand and calls to the eagle, beckoning for it to come to him. His raises his arm in hopes that it would land on him. "We owe much thanks to you little one."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 am

"Well, like I-wait what? Dancer? I can't dance!" Acos said.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 am

Sky cocked her head for a moment at the three, deciding if she should talk. The seemed nice, but what would they do if they found out who she was? She sighed taking her chance. Seeing the man hold out his arm she decided to land on his arm flutering over, she landed gently on his arm, "Your welcome..." she told Eiji, with a tiny sqwack. Then she glanced at Acos, "I can dance...I wouldn't mind teaching you..." she offered.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:46 am

"Ok...but you might want to turn into a human first." Acos said.

Dance! Dancydancydancydance!! Popo the Panda cried.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games