Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:54 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth curled up into Ritter and held him tightly.
He felt Ritter pull away slightly, then return his hold.
Seth stayed wrapped around Ritter, holding him and eventually letting his sobs lighten.
Seth listened to the water and Ritter's breathing.
Everything was peaceful.
Seth kissed Ritter cheek and looked at him.
"Thank you for being here for me."
He tried to smile at him, but his few sobs broke out and made him lean back down to him.
He felt like such a baby, curled up to Ritter and using him for protection and soothing.
But he knew Ritter would gladly stay with him.
Because they loved each other.
Even if parts of him hated things about Seth, they were still in love.
And that was what love was.
Having a person there always.
Through sickness and in health.
Till death did them apart.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:06 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

"Sounds wonderful."She really did want to sleep under the stars, with Decker. She laughed, wrapping her arms around Decker and shaking her head "No, the best drug in the world is a wonderful guy who always seems to make me smile."She chuckled when he licked her cheek and she kissed him "I'll keep that in mind. I'm sure he'll be glad to take those invitations."She nodded, chuckling, alright. They were going to go to the beach, and enjoy themselves, and then go to the cabin. Things just seemed to be slowly making their way into place, and for some reason, when she thought about Decker not being in her life, it was boring, and empty. She would have to tell him, at some point, that she loved him, because she knew she did. She nipped at his lips and grinned "Well, whether were clean or dirty when we come out, its sure to be a good time."She nudged him toward the room and smiled, making her way herself, she grabbed some cloths for him and handed them to him, giving him a small kiss "Alright, ill pack, and find Jackal. You go take a shower, messy boy."He may have been sexual, and sometimes a little hard to grasp, but he was sweet, and she felt drawn to him. That was all that mattered to her.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:57 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta layed under a blanket in a tent, naked with Savannah cuddled next to her. She layed the girl's head on her chest and played with the brunette's hair. She giggled as Savannah kissed her neck up and down.
"Well, I'm glad you like it. I had some fun violating your non-lesbian self."
Krysta smiled, lifting the girl's face by the chin and kissed her. It was pretty funny. Krysta kept hushing Savannah during that sex because Seth and Ritter were outside having a moment. Though she didn't blame Savannah for wanting to scream. It was pretty delicious with Savannah freshness to girls. Though Krysta was into both genders, Krysta always prefered girls. There was just this certain softness in their touch and that cherry chapstick taste that Katy Perry keeps rambling about.
"We should probably get dressed before someone gets the urge on the beach."
Krysta winked at Savannah. She sat up and licked off her fingers before putting on her bikini.
"Mmm...
Krysta hummed, biting her lip.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:09 pm

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah giggled as she watched Krysta get up and put her bikini back on. "Fine." She got herself up and got her bikini back on, then walked over to Krysta, hugging her from behind.

She rested her chin on the girls shoulder, trailing kisses up and down her neck again. "But next time," she said between kisses, "I get to dress you after again." She giggled, then dashed out of the tent. She noticed Seth and Ritter, and stopped running, biting her lip. She looked over her shoulder at Krysta, faked a few shivers and wrapped her arms around herself, acting like she was cold. She motioned toward the house, then took off, running up to the house.

She waited for Krysta, before walking inside, upstairs, and into her room. She didn't bother closing the door, now that Krysta had seen her naked. She rummaged through her bags, looking for some sweats and a tanktop. Once she found them, along with some clean panties and a bra, she changed out of her bathing suit, into the clothes. She grabbed a light sweater, before heading out into the hallway to Krysta. "I'm good now.." She smiled.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:29 pm

User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter grinned crookedly when Seth kissed him on the cheek. Ritter return the favor in the forehead then he lifted Seth's chin and kissed him on the lips with with the same passion, if not more.  
"Love, there is no where I would rather be than next to you"
Ritter nuzzles into Seth's hair. He looked around at the darkness and sat Seth down next to him.
"Maybe we should start a fire so the others can find their way down here."
Ritter said kissing seth's hand then getting up to the fireplace. He grabbed the matches next to the bonfire and inflamed the stick and threw it in the pile of wood.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:35 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker kissed her forehead and took the clothes.
"Thank you Jacky."
He sent her a devilish smile.
"And not just for the packing and helping."
Decker felt the dreadful feeling tear at his stomach again.
They were going to be in love at the end of this trip and he would never see her again.
He looked at her again and went in the bathroom.
Decker tried to wash off as best he could, but the feeling in his gut just wouldn't go away.
He kept changing from a hot shower to a cold shower to a warm one.
They didn't help..
So he decided that she could wait longer or come in and check on him, and turned on a bath.
A nice hot bubble bath.
At least it helped a little.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth tried to put effort in, when he kissed Ritter back, but all the sobbing sapped his strength.
And his lungs were burning like the fire that Ritter had just started.
He faintly caught the sight of Krysta and Savvy running to the house.
Seth's brain was all slow and slurry.
"Good idea.". he murmured.
The words were slurred and drunken, but they were understandable.
Seth pointed at the other tent and looked up at Ritter.
"I wanna change and lay down."
Seth looked at his clothes and then back over to Ritter.
"Need clothes."
Seth was just kind of lolling in his brain.
He was in a happy place.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:19 pm

User Image

After what Jackal thought he had just witnessed he didn't think sleeping was part of the plan.
He had woke up when he heard some rancid sounds and he could have swore Jacky and Decker were playing the fondling game.
He got out the van and went in the house.
After a quick face splash in the sink he found Noah sitting on the couch, his hair dripping wet, with nothing but a big T-shirt on.
He seemed to be going through another faze of drugging, so Jackal left him alone.
He went over to a second den area and sat on the floor.
It was the one he had all the kids tied up in earlier.
He noticed the big, nasty blood stain on the floor.
It was mocking him.
Just making him feel more separated from this group of delinquents.
Jackal went into the kitchen and got some carpet cleaner and a few hand towels and went over to the dark brown spot.
After spraying it till it was covered in foam, he started scrubbing it with all his might.
The towels all turning red, but the floor lightening up.

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:20 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta giggles more as Savannah kissed behind her as she tried to tied her Bikini back on.
"Dress me? Fine by me."
Krysta chimed finally getting her bikni on. She followed Savannah back into the house and watches as Savannah got dress. She didn't seem to be so modest anymore around Krysta. She smiled walking into her own room and putting in a fresh bra and panties, they were gray with white poka-dots. She put on a pale pink tank with a dark hoodie over it and some jean shorts. She was out before Savannah and she waited patiently
For the girl to finish dressing. When Savannah was done, Krysta took her hand and her back to the beach, where she found that Ritter had started the fire.

"Aww... Thank you! Ritter, you're the best."
Krysta chimed hugging him. She looked over at Seth and wiggled her fingers hello but there seem to be something weird going on with him.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:40 pm

User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter smiled at Seth's speech. Anymore and he would sound like Shiro. 
"Alright love, I'll get us some clothes then I'll get you in the tent."
Ritter suddenly he was attacked by a hug and he saw blonde hair whip forward. It was Krysta.
"Oh, no worriesh love. I could tell you were buzy."
Ritter winked at the two girls then went inside the house into His and Seth's room. He got new dry clothing for Seth and changed into his own threads in the room. Ritter went back ouside and pounced on Savannah.
"Hi there, Vanne-san! Hazn't talk to ya all day. Are you mad with Ritter or ish Kryshtie taking up my place?"
Ritter joked. He whispered in her ear.
"How wash it?"
Even though he was having a moment with Seth, Ritter could hear Krysta and Savannah doing the nasty in the tent in the distance.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:46 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson gave a soft chuckle, shrugging her shoulders "No need to thank me."She smiled, making her way to the bedroom and grabbing her things, most of her things were already packed, so it wasn't that hard, she felt like she was missing something, and glancing outside she shivered, seeing it was dark until a small firefly passed by the window, she blinked, that was it. When she thought about it, she couldn't have a firefly at the cabin, it couldn't survive with the cold. She could still take it to the beach though right? Or maybe there would be some there, she pursed her lips thinking about it and going to the window. She gasped, jumping when a larger than normal spider crawled across the glass, bright red with upside down 7's across the back and 5 legs on each of its sides, she took a deep breath, shaking her head. A hallucination. That was all. She left the window, ignoring the constant knocking of the spider on the window, it had her mothers voice, and it was calling her. So she bit her lip hard, ignoring it as her voices started to slowly come back. Complaining, except for her nicer ones. She sighed, rubbing her temples as she finished packing and made her way down the stairs to find Jackal. She saw Noah first, and sighed, going to the kitchen she grabbed a towel and went to Noah, drying off his hair, knowing he would catch a cold if he left it like that, and he defiantly didn't need that. She draped the towel around his shoulders and kissed his head before starting off to find Jackal. She heard him scrubbing and laughed when she saw him. "Trying to get rid of that oh so fantastic exit you tried to make?"She teased, grabbing an extra hand towel and scrubbing with him, she smiled at him. "Your brother wants to talk to you. He's in the shower right now but he wanted me to tell you."She said, while scrubbing. She was determined to at least get it to a slightly unnoticeable color because the spiders were popping up out of the stain in different voices of her family, telling her things she defiantly did not want to hear, it was making her hands shake but she covered it up by scrubbing harder. Jackal didn't know about her past, and she didn't really want to have to tell him about her problems, she hated to bother people with them, so she ignored them at her best.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:28 pm

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah took a seat near the fire, away from Seth and Ritter so they could have their somewhat-alone time. She then watched as Ritter got up and left to get something from the house. She smiled as she looked back up at Krysta.

A few minutes later though, she jumped as Ritter pounced on her. She giggled, trying to keep herself from falling over. "Don't worry Rit. No one could take you place." She gave him a quick hug, before blushing at his question.

Her face turned a deep red as she looked at Krysta, then back up at Ritter. "For first time, it was amazing," she whispered back, giving him a little wink. She feel into a fit of giggles at that, falling over into the sand. She didn't know why, but she just couldn't help herself.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:29 pm

User Image

Jackal pursed his lips and sent her a look that screamed 'Don't even go there'.
Once the carpet was a yellowish tint on the white floor he sat back.
"What does he want? To talk to me about his grande outdoor adventure?"
He eyed her deviously.
"And I don't mean the boat."
Jackal got up and helped her to her feet.
He sat on the couch and stretched out.
"I hope we can get out to the camp soon. I'm tired. It seems everywhere I go I'm awoken by smacks to the head, kids, or sounds you just can't sleep to."
He laughed and rubbed his tongue ring against his fangs.
"Did I ever show you my last piercing? Or piercings as it were."
He sent her another devil's grin.
"Don't worry. They're not down below."
Jackal stood up and took his shirt off.
It was his only professional piercing.
A corset piercing.
"Nice right?"

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:18 pm

[[BumP]]

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:35 pm

User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi trembled as he touched her the way he had and yet she loved every moment of it. She couldn't believe she had told him yes. She kissed him with a passion she couldn't explain and in the low of the fireflies she gave herself permission to give herself and make her part of him. She was part of him forever and no one could say otherwise.

------Time passes on, just as time does------

When everything was over she wept in happiness and fear. Everything that she had done was a very big step in six directions and she half loved and half feared his every touch. She cuddled against him and looked up at the stars and felt some pain scorch through her and she guessed Max had gotten free a few times. She fixed her skirt and shirt as she laid in his arms looking up at the moon and stars as the fireflies kissed their cheeks and she blushed as she gripped his hand and silently cried. She didn't like him when he worried about her tears and she wasn't wanting to admit she hurt and that her fears teased her mind.

She kissed him deeply agains and rested her head on his chest as she nuzzled him as lovingly as she could without moving much.
"I love you Jake."
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games