Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Crow nods and jumps on hes motorcycle. He turns on the engine and follows Kaen. "Hmm shapeshifter.." He thought as he followed him, wondering what kinds of people he had to work with.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:26 pm

((Since posting the profile of my character is delayed for whatever reason I putLink of it here.))

Crow parks hes motorcycle infront of the hotel and check which room it was by watching the window where hes new leader went in. Then he steps in and takes the elevator to that floor where room is, then goes into hall and lastly to room where the others are staying. "Hmm, not a bad room.." he says.

BlackSanor

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:26 pm

User Image

He flies smoothly through the air with instinctual and practiced ease, looking at the ground below as he flies. When they get to the hotel he soars down into the still open window of their room, transforming back into his true form. He sighs, always feeling trapped after being in forms that fly. But, he shakes it off swiftly before walking over to the window to show which room Kaen and Mina were stationed in currently.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:52 pm

User Image

He carefully watches where his energy signature went, following it into the hotel and finally up to his room. Right before he reached there he stands and opens the door, letting the man in. "Of course, I have plenty of money," he states with a shrug, walking back over to the bed and sits. He shuts his eyes, meditating for it would be easier for Mina to reach him.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Crow nods and sits to a couch. "Money? Hmm.. I haven't really needed any." He usually just took what he wanted and soon threw it away. Then he stays silent a moment before he speaks again. "So you own only this room or whole hotel?" He asked. He wasn't really curious but wanted to know he he neede money for a room too.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:04 pm

User Image

"Just this room Crow," he states simply, hands on his lap. He opens his eyes, relaxed enough even while conversing to know that he would be contacted easily and immediately if need be. "If money is your worry, I'll pay for your room as well if you do not mind sharing with another member if he survives this foolish fight he started with Guns and Blades," he states, voice and expression neutral.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 pm

"If you pay, then I won't complain." Crow says simply. This guy was a bit frighting after all. He seemed to know everything about.. well everything. And Crow were a secretive person on teh top of it. Well this was something that would be expected from a leader of a this sort of group. "Well which room it is, Id like to throw my stuff there and then take a shower." He said and showed a small bag he had with him, which contained mainly cloths.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:35 pm

User Image

He nods, standing from the bed once again. "Come with me and I shall pay for the room on our right. Currently it is unoccupied and is advantageous in the unlikely event that Guns and Blades finds us swiftly to retaliate the move I am currently having a member take," he states, still neutral as he walks out of the room to the stairs. He found elevators to be too slow for his liking, not to mention if you got into trouble you were struck there and at another's mercy. He walks down the stairs to the first floor, walking to the front desk. "I'd like another room, preferably next to my own," he states, acting as if he didn't know that one was currently vacant.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Crow followed Kaen to down to desk. He looked to Kaen when he acted like he didn't know that room they wanted was unoccupied, but didn't say anything. This must have been to keep Kaen's powers in secret or something like that.. Though he wasn't sure. Crow nods when the person behind the desk asked that did the room come to Crow. Then Crow give him with a fake name when guy booked him in. He also had fake Id's to prove hes identitiy.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:59 pm

User Image

When all the formalities were done with he hands over the money required for a long stay, not even touching the normal ningen in the exchange. Finished, the man hands over the key to the room to Crow, Kaen already walking away. He didn't like being any where near normal ningens if he could help it. Despite them not having powers, they still messed with his senses to a certain degree.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Crow follows Kaen up to the floor they're rooms were and then stop hes rooms door. "Im here if you, or someone else needs me." He says and goes inside hes room. He then throws hes bag to bed near the window. Then he heads to shower and after the shower he drys himself and then ties towel around hes waist. He opens the window and begins smoking near the window, looking out of window and leeting the wind blow in. He thinks about this new situation hes in.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 pm

"Hm...well that's a shame." Even though she knew the girl had to be lying. There was no Xain mentioned from Kaen. "I guess I'll be on my way then." When really that just ment walk away and snoop down another hall. This Roku person had to be in there somewhere.

(( I don't feel goooood xD Don't want to post much... =( ))

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:16 am

User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

"Your leaving now. Xaio's not here," she growled pulling both her blades out well aware that she knew that she'd lied. "You're also going to leave her alone or Duke is going to kick your scrawny a**," she hissed with her lip quivering into a snarl.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:28 pm

The race had ended and of course Duke had won with little competition. "Good job s- Maybe it was best not to use 'sir' while on a date and besides, Duke had gotten up to snag more pizza. She couldn't help but smile before joining him back at the booth. "I'm getting better, but I don't think I'll surpass you yet." Xaio managed to snag another slice herself and chew her bites savory.

~*~

She was aware of the sound of withdrawn blades but it never startled her. Instead she only broke into a smirk while looking away. "But I'm her sister...couldn't I wait for her?" Mina was relentless on dropping the fact that Xaio really was her, especially after the girl spoke on Duke if she didn't leave his sis alone. "I just wanted to inform her of some grave news, like good siblings do." Her hand had the holster open and her hand resting on the gun's textured handle.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games